Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: brig on December 31, 2018, 11:42:47 PM
She posted pictures from her dominatrix/pole dancing days at FaceBook this past week.  Some of them are posted back in this thread.

Maybe Playboy ought to do a "Girls of Paranormal Radio" photo feature.  Is that Amy gal still in the business?

Lilith

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 31, 2018, 11:52:03 PM
Maybe Playboy ought to do a "Girls of Paranormal Radio" photo feature.  Is that Amy gal still in the business?

She did get a request from at least one of her fans, to make a Heather Calendar.

Dunno about Amy.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 31, 2018, 11:45:22 PM
Her cat "spook" watches her...

Her cat freelances as Heathers photographer....

I'm half lit, irritated and this shit is rubbing me the wrong way.  I'm gonna pass out.   Happy New Year all.

Gunner65

"Long-necked elongated skull aliens; the virgin Mary; religion and fleas" 

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 12:25:27 AM
"OH the negativity"    8)

Still better than Schrader.

Unintentionally, TKN is actually entertaining. Heather freak outs, police showing up, bare asses, crazy cat ladies, hate filled haters, random old people coming up with thousands of dollars. It’s a full on three ring circus.

Compared to Schrader and Noory there isn’t much of a competition.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 01, 2019, 12:33:05 AM

Unintentionally, TKN is actually entertaining. Heather freak outs, police showing up, bare asses, crazy cat ladies, hate filled haters, random old people coming up with thousands of dollars. It’s a full on three ring circus.

Everything by default is better than Dave Schrader or Noory... You're setting the bar pretty low already.

Lilith

You'll get no argument from me...

Asuka Langley

Lilith

It's so funny to me.  These people that go on so much about positivity/negativity, sure do a lot of whining, wimping, moaning and groaning.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 12:44:28 AM
It's so funny to me.  These people that go on so much about positivity/negativity, sure do a lot of whining, wimping, moaning and groaning.

Sounds like ellgabbers

Corona Kitty

Why does she sound so stupid before she goes to the break?
That's a question I've been curious to know.

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 01, 2019, 12:58:23 AM

...and in between breaks.

damon

Quote from: username on January 01, 2019, 12:46:40 AM
Heather keeps bringing up Damon.
really?  what is she saying about me??

Gunner65

Quote from: username on January 01, 2019, 12:58:23 AM
Because it's a great segway to stupid commercials?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 12:59:34 AM
...and in between breaks.

well that is something I can't dispute either. It is clear that Heather, is completely void of any sort of intelligence.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: damon on January 01, 2019, 12:59:44 AM
really?  what is she saying about me??

She was just referring to the phone call that you made.

damon

Quote from: username on January 01, 2019, 01:03:44 AM
She was just referring to the phone call that you made.
LOL. I'm not listening to Heather but its funny that she talking about that phone call. I truly hit a nerve with that topic of being a phone sex operator. Its her fault by posting the pics and also telling people that she was a stripper too. I never asked her about being a stripper. She is really fucked up in the head.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: damon on January 01, 2019, 01:06:56 AM
LOL. I'm not listening to Heather but its funny that she talking about that phone call. I truly hit a nerve with that topic of being a phone sex operator. Its her fault by posting the pics and also telling people that she was a stripper too. I never asked her about being a stripper. She is really fucked up in the head.

Well... She knows she's got to keep putting those photos over. she's banking on a certain demographic to keep things funded.

A girl's gotta eat - heather wade.

Lilith

More non-positivity talk...

These "positivity" people just don't seem to practice what they preach very often.

damon

Heather is just a female falkie and I mean by that after one phone call, Im living in their minds rent free. Heather if you are reading this,  GET THE FUCK OVER IT. YOU JUST PLAIN SUCK AND HOSTING A FUCKING RADIO SHOW AND STOP USING ART AS A FUCKING CRUTCH.

Gunner65

How does a "cold blob" of water from the Atlantic Ocean cause Ocean temps to increase?