• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

Lilith

Anthony, could you make your Facebook vid from this morning public so your other fans can see it?  I posted it in your other thread, but your fans can't see  it.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 29, 2019, 09:12:03 AM
is he in good spirits, or still a little angry?

Anthony seems in good spirits this morning so far, but quiet, and a bit frown-ish maybe.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2019, 10:21:30 AM
Anthony seems in good spirits this morning so far, but quiet, and a bit frown-ish maybe.
I feared he may still be drunk or hungover...... What was the deal with him crying in the middle of that store at the end of his stream last night? I couldn't hear well then

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 29, 2019, 10:29:27 AM
I feared he may still be drunk or hungover...... What was the deal with him crying in the middle of that store at the end of his stream last night? I couldn't hear well then

It was something about a friend that came to mind that he misses I think.  I could be wrong.  It was a little jumbled, sound wise.   Maybe Anthony will tell us again.

Rain

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2019, 10:32:13 AM
It was something about a friend that came to mind that he misses I think.  I could be wrong.  It was a little jumbled, sound wise.   Maybe Anthony will tell us again.
Can some one give me a recap?

AC400KICK

Ok, I'm making my Facebook public. Everything flies. Have fun 🤪🤪🤪

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 29, 2019, 03:28:32 PM
Western, Pa perhaps a show from the road?

Be good to see some of the different countryside on your road trip.

Roswells, Art

It took him ten hours to drive from Nyack to Allentown? That's 120 miles. heh

DynamoHum

Gosh.

So by my reckoning, and I am interested to hear Anthony’s input on this, but total mileage from NY yesterday was 327 miles..?

What else did I miss on that vid?

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 30, 2019, 05:12:44 AM
Gosh.

So by my reckoning, and I am interested to hear Anthony’s input on this, but total mileage from NY yesterday was 327 miles..?

What else did I miss on that vid?

I checked the map from NYC to exit 29 on the I 80 Barkeyville, and it's 352.6 mi.    :-\  I think the I 80 is 70 MPH speed limit, so...

Time to drive says 5h 29min.

Lilith

Anthony posted Akron, Ohio on his FB page about 3 hours ago.

He also posted an image that says  "BellGab.com" on his FB Page.

Thank You Anthony!

Praise MV!