• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

the roseanne barr controversy

Started by timebandit, May 29, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

timebandit

she tweeted something so instigating it's like she did it on purpose.
Was she pressured to self destruct?
Blackmailed into it?
Her family threatened with slow miserable deaths unless she complied with demands to self immolate?
who made the demands?
soros?
deep state?
globalists elites?

timebandit

holy crap.. fox saying abc canceled the roseanne show.. hope it's wrong but abc is left wing so they'll cave to public pressure

timebandit

she flailed a little.. reminded me of the seinfield guy that kept saying the N word over and over trying to get the audience back.. 

timebandit

wow that was like a meteor hitting the ground..
just a flash then boom..

timebandit

ABC absolutely tried to crush her..
the whole cast out of work and huge paydays probably gone too.
yet the view on abc goes continues on, trashing conservatives every single day.
this was a political hit job.. roseanne opened her trap giving them a reason and boom! the hammer dropped.

She made one offensive comment, and upon realising people could take it as such, deleted. Then aplogizes.

Then everyone goes APEshit. WTF. Where's the compassion and the willing ness to forgive somebody who makes à mistake.

Why is every one so hateful nowadays ?

Im politically her opposite and a self-identified Snowflàke, and even I dont get the reaction.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 29, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
She made one offensive comment, and upon realising people could take it as such, deleted. Then aplogizes.

Then everyone goes APEshit. WTF. Where's the compassion and the willing ness to forgive somebody who makes à mistake.

Why is every one so hateful nowadays ?

Im politically her opposite and a self-identified Snowflàke, and even I dont get the reaction.

People are so thinned skinned these days and I am surprised that Rosseanne didn't realize that.  Especially saying anything about Muslims in a jocular way.  That has to be a major no-no.  Perhaps she drunk posted and thought it was funny at the time?  Who knows.  I never thought she was all that smart anyway.   

It's bizarre.  People say offensive or raciste things all the time. I do . Everyobody does. Being drunkdoesn’t help.

Robert

Quote from: timebandit on May 29, 2018, 12:06:00 PMshe tweeted something so instigating it's like she did it on purpose.
What was it?

Rix Gins

Quote from: Robert on May 29, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
What was it?

"muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj,"  vj is past Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett.

Dr. MD MD

Living in a world where they can chop peoples heads off and little is said or done about it...but make a joke about them...well, it's the end of the world! :o

Seriously, FUCK THEM AND THEIR RELIGION! Is that clear enough for you?!

It's dawning on me that the reaction to rosAnne and the whole PC movemen has à lot in common with the Thought Police from the book 1984.

timebandit

jarrett isn't even black..she's iranian or persian or both

Metron2267

Quote from: timebandit on May 29, 2018, 12:56:38 PM
ABC absolutely tried to crush her..
the whole cast out of work and huge paydays probably gone too.
yet the view on abc goes continues on, trashing conservatives every single day.
this was a political hit job.. roseanne opened her trap giving them a reason and boom! the hammer dropped.

I believe that she is far smarter than to do this spontaneously...I think she didn't care for the direction ABC wanted the show to go and made THEM make a move on her.

I do think her fellow washed up cast members might be a bit peeved...

Now then, just for comparison's sake:

https://articlebio.com/uploads/news/2017/02/05/valerie-jarrett-net-worth-in-2017-know-about-house-career-and-salary.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wd1uZctCX00/VuMRGPiVMPI/AAAAAAAA3xY/zNlYV5_C2mw9oDJPSo_QgkeVSR6UuySRQ/s1600/%2528%2528%25280107%2B%252810%2529.jpg

Lol. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: timebandit on May 29, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

Right!

Muslim Brotherhood it is then... :(

Robert

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 29, 2018, 01:50:54 PM"muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj,"  vj is past Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett.
Ms. Barr's an insult comic, right?  Making fun of an audience member's appearance is typical insult comic fare.

timebandit

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 29, 2018, 03:25:49 PM
Right!

Muslim Brotherhood it is then... :(
and huma's dad is hi ranking Muslim brotherhood.. imagine my shock

Dr. MD MD

You forgot hard core communist.  ::)

timebandit

there's rumblings in the air micheal obama talked abc into the firing

albrecht

Sort of like Obama who she handled she is an odd mixture. According to wikipedia born in Iran, black father, jewish great-grandfather and also some "French, Scottish, and Native American ancestry." Her father had strong communist ties according to the FBI.

ItsOver

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 29, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
It's dawning on me that the reaction to rosAnne and the whole PC movemen has à lot in common with the Thought Police from the book 1984.
Just now?  The Ministry of Truth has been in operation for quite some time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: timebandit on May 29, 2018, 07:26:33 PM
there's rumblings in the air micheal obama talked abc into the firing

>:(

Jackstar

That doesn't seem likely. This is the network, owned by Disney, that used to have a secondary channel sub-titled "ABC Family"--what were they supposed to do instead of fire her? Give her a spa day and a make-over? "I'll get the lipstick--you hold the pig!!" Yeah, sure, right.

I read weeks ago that there was pressure from the network to cut out political material. Recent shows have been tepid at best. Yuge ratings notwithstanding, I don't see Ms. Barr as someone willing to self-censor in order to secure another year of ersatz pablumic shite. I stand by my analysis.

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 29, 2018, 02:07:12 PM
Living in a world where they can chop peoples heads off and little is said or done about it...but make a joke about them...well, it's the end of the world! :o

Seriously, FUCK THEM AND THEIR RELIGION! Is that clear enough for you?!

Here, here. And, hear, hear.

Arabs, hate 'em. Might as well be dealing with the fucking Borg!

Jojo

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 29, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
"muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj,"  vj is past Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett.
I don't think planet of the apes was a very nice thing to say.  Apes don't wear clothes, aren't as smart as humans, and God only knows what their social structure is.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 30, 2018, 04:17:28 AM
I don't think planet of the apes was a very nice thing to say.  Apes don't wear clothes, aren't as smart as humans, and God only knows what their social structure is.

Ummm...but they did wear clothes and were smarter than humans in POTA. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 04:19:26 AM
Ummm...but they did wear clothes and were smarter than humans in POTA. ::)
Those were... Actors!

Whereislucky

VJ is Iranian so I guess Roseanne is guilty of culturally appropriating racial stereotypes. It will never be admitted to openly; only whispered in Antifa circles

Cybernaut

Don't forget that this is the second time Roseanne destroyed her career by doing something stupid. In 1990 the Rosanne show was at the top of the charts until she intentionally butchered the national anthem at a sporting event. The show dropped from the ratings and never recovered. Roseanne has a self-destructive nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgSIFG_SceA&

Her support of Trump does not make her a conservative. 11% of registered Democrats voted for Trump.