• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tapatalk

Started by sampson2625, November 23, 2015, 10:11:29 PM

sampson2625

Anybody have suggestions on how to run this forum on tapatalk. Ive had no success. I think it may have been discussed previously, but mv had a few problems with the app. The new release seems pretty stable.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also.....i love the guy that called into the gabcast as Michael Horn last night. Hilarious.

Ciardelo

MV already is running this forum. I would suggest contacting him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: sampson2625 on November 23, 2015, 10:11:29 PM
Anybody have suggestions on how to run this forum on tapatalk. Ive had no success. I think it may have been discussed previously, but mv had a few problems with the app. The new release seems pretty stable.

Also.....i love the guy that called into the gabcast as Michael Horn last night. Hilarious.

Hey buuuuddy. The Tapatalk module has to be installed on this website for the app to work, but it isn't installed. The primary reason is that they provide no means for me to insert the Google AdSense ads into the app if someone is using that. It's a big fat money loser.

Tarbaby

Quote from: sampson2625 on November 23, 2015, 10:11:29 PM

oh. Was that a guy? I thought it sounded like Carol Channing.

sampson2625

hahahah carol channing! Thanks for the update MV. Hopefully they monetize it sometime soon.  I love the gabcasts lately with the guest hosts. What the gabcast needs now is a Leo ashcraft type character with a grade 2 reading level. "A UFO WAS JUST SPOTTED LAST NIGHT FOR NO PARTICULAR RAISIN"