• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Uh oh, a caller mentioned one of Hoagie's imaging team guys, Will Ferrar.
Got that one past Noory...

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on January 17, 2017, 02:00:12 AM
Uh oh, a caller mentioned one of Hoagie's imaging team guys, Will Ferrar.
Got that one past Noory...
I had listened for awhile because I was too lazy to get up and turn the dial on the radio.  It was like a poor-man's Hoagie.  No accutron, no 19.5, no Braaps.  :'(

Ciardelo

QuoteThe interviews of Betty and Barney Hill are still available. They're a little disconcerting because the are black and white, but they're still available.

:o

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2017, 10:30:53 PM
The "search" function doesn't work as well as it used too (I think server changes, reformatting, etc, Praise MV that BG is still around) but I wonder if the guy Wilcock was talking about was the same guy an Art guest was talking about. Guest, with an odd name and thick accent from some African country claimed a decade or so ago that JC was alive, reborn, in Africa and he was an emissary. I tracked it down then and there is some church that has places now in England, as well as Africa, that was related to him but, as I recall, the original guy spoken about had died but had a successor. (Or course, with slight change-of-doctrine/prediction.) Also, I can't find the threat or the show because I don't recall the dates or name.
Efiong Sam 1998-08-03

sparty89

While discussing various "structures" on Mars last night, George interjected with "it's really desolate out there, isn't it?"  A few seconds of awkward silence followed.

Dateline

This is it.  Norry is putting pressure to make the show better, or so I have heard.  He is  flogging non-performers. with his wet ramen noodle. (The Norry equivalent of cracking the whip) 

albrecht

Zetaspeak

Quote from: ItsOver on January 15, 2017, 02:31:40 PM

Ha!  The mean baby Jorch is carrying looks like a mini-Tommee!  :D

This is seriously the most amazing thing  i have seen in a long time  ;D

errr tonight a health infomercial and open lines. One positive is I can skip the entire show.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 18, 2017, 09:22:18 PM
This is seriously the most amazing thing  i have seen in a long time  ;D

errr tonight a health infomercial and open lines. One positive is I can skip the entire show.
Though the commentary and analysis was by "Its Over" and, to a lesser extent me, we really should give full credit to new BG poster Kevin, who is a self-described hybrid, and apparent shape-shifter, for finding the photo and documentation of the future of Norry and Tommie.

goldendeal

One of the problems with Jorch, among many, is the fact he only wants subjects he is interested in on the show, or  where he can get a kick back financially. To hell with the listeners, the program is for Jorch and Jorch alone.   This is the reason we have the same bullshit subjects beat into the ground. For Jorch, this is HIS personally program and no one will tell him this shit is getting old. .  How many times can you bring up alternative  health , DB Cooper , JFK, , Planet X ,alternative  medicine, , protecting the grid ,vaccines,,  he even has the same friggin callers call in every night, he can’t even have a variety of  callers. He is so predicable he is beyond stale. Fuchs is on at least 3 times a month maybe more, how much more does that shithead have to say that we haven’t already heard?  Same goes for that other quack Ty Bollinger who is now making shit up just to be on the program. Last time with Garr, he said the pharmaceutical companies created and built the gas chambers and concentration camps in Nazi Germany, something so  ridiculous and such an absurd claim that even  Garr called him on it when she said “where did you get this information”?  He was so surprised someone finally called him on his bullshit he responded with “ummm… from a very close friend , I don't think you know him Lisa" ”  With this cutting edge information, Coast has finally fallen to the depths of TMZ programing.

CornyCrow

Quote from: goldendeal on January 19, 2017, 01:38:05 AM
One of the problems with Jorch, among many, is the fact he only wants subjects he is interested in on the show, or  where he can get a kick back financially. To hell with the listeners, the program is for Jorch and Jorch alone.   This is the reason we have the same bullshit subjects beat into the ground. For Jorch, this is HIS personally program and no one will tell him this shit is getting old. .  How many times can you bring up alternative  health , DB Cooper , JFK, , Planet X ,alternative  medicine, , protecting the grid ,vaccines,,  he even has the same friggin callers call in every night, he can’t even have a variety of  callers. He is so predicable he is beyond stale. Fuchs is on at least 3 times a month maybe more, how much more does that shithead have to say that we haven’t already heard?  Same goes for that other quack Ty Bollinger who is now making shit up just to be on the program. Last time with Garr, he said the pharmaceutical companies created and built the gas chambers and concentration camps in Nazi Germany, something so  ridiculous and such an absurd claim that even  Garr called him on it when she said “where did you get this information”?  He was so surprised someone finally called him on his bullshit he responded with “ummm… from a very close friend , I don't think you know him Lisa" ”  With this cutting edge information, Coast has finally fallen to the depths of TMZ programing.
Wasn't Art asking for guest requests?  l think all old-timers have heard it all, all these programs can do is to hope for a more youthful and unknowledgeable audience.  I think, if we suggested guests, they would be seriously considered.  I'd probably suggest them to Heather before Jorge, though. 

Noory outed Pharmacist Ben as a wannabe radio guy. What a surprise

Quote from: goldendeal on January 19, 2017, 01:38:05 AMLast time with Garr, he said the pharmaceutical companies created and built the gas chambers and concentration camps in Nazi Germany, something so  ridiculous and such an absurd claim that even  Garr called him on it when she said “where did you get this information”? 
I thought he said they used the existing pharmaceutical factories as concentration camps which is essentially true

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monowitz_concentration_camp
Built by    IG Farben
Operated by    Schutzstaffel
Original use    Factories for producing synthetic rubber
and chemicals including Zyklon B

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on January 16, 2017, 05:34:21 PM
Damn this made me laugh.  ;D  We must add that pic to the book of Noory lore.
Zeeb, it's both damn funny and disturbing.  Not even angels AND portals can explain this coincidental artistry.

albrecht

Quote from: Segundus on January 19, 2017, 05:59:14 AM
Wasn't Art asking for guest requests?  l think all old-timers have heard it all, all these programs can do is to hope for a more youthful and unknowledgeable audience.  I think, if we suggested guests, they would be seriously considered.  I'd probably suggest them to Heather before Jorge, though.
There were several threads of suggested guests for MITD (and C2C) here at BG. Many great ideas for guests and subjects. Not sure if [Redacted] Heather, or Art, ever acted upon it. I know Bateman did.

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2017, 10:05:35 PM
There were several threads of suggested guests for MITD (and C2C) here at BG. Many great ideas for guests and subjects. Not sure if [Redacted] Heather, or Art, ever acted upon it. I know Bateman did.

Someone should invite Noory to check it out. You know he keeps one eye on Bellgab at all times.

goldendeal

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 19, 2017, 12:34:09 PM
I thought he said they used the existing pharmaceutical factories as concentration camps which is essentially true

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monowitz_concentration_camp
Built by    IG Farben
Operated by    Schutzstaffel
Original use    Factories for producing synthetic rubber
and chemicals including Zyklon B

I need to go back and listen(as difficult as that may be)  but i'm pretty sure he said that they ( pharmaceutical companies)  built them.

albrecht

Quote from: goldendeal on January 19, 2017, 11:34:02 PM

I need to go back and listen(as difficult as that may be)  but i'm pretty sure he said that they ( pharmaceutical companies)  built them.
Sorry for having to listen again. Bayer was with IG-Farben. Post-War, many of the companies separated. Think. Like Standard Oil. Or more recently Bell. (Then come together again)  ;)

Morgus

Noory has the Numbers Lady on yet again tonight. Yuck... :o

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on January 20, 2017, 12:11:26 AM
Noory has the Numbers Lady on yet again tonight. Yuck... :o
Geez. When will the book deal end? I hope you have an "eight" under your bed or in your pocket. Or is it more "adding" numbers in various ways to help relationships tonight?

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on January 13, 2017, 01:01:29 AM
I'm sure he really gives a fuck what you think.
I think the late Wayne Carson's lyrics to (Willie Nelson's) "You Were Always On My Mind" are a poor excuse for contrition.

Per the experts, an apology does not start with "If I..."  and "Maybe I".
The lyrics are quite a bit about him, narcissistic.
He presumptuously jumped to negative assumptions about her relationship satisfaction.
He should not have broadcasted to the world that she suffered mistreatment.
He should not have broadcasted to the world that he believes she allowed mistreatment.
Especially if he's not sure..."If" and "Maybe"...
Men's actions say what is on their mind. If his actions weren't up to par, then she was Not always on his mind.
He sounds conceited. 
The song is ineffective because he never apologizes.  He just rationalizes.
The feelings expressed should have remained as internal private motivations to do better not just bemoan regrets.
I'm pretty sure any such woman was long gone and not interested, as Carson didn't marry until decades later.

GravitySucks

Noory's interview of David Meade has to go down in history as his worst effort to date.

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2017, 12:16:07 AM
Geez. When will the book deal end? I hope you have an "eight" under your bed or in your pocket. Or is it more "adding" numbers in various ways to help relationships tonight?
Maybe I didn't listen
Quite as well as I should have
And maybe I didn't treat the first half
Quite as well as I should have.
If I made the show feel second best
I'm sorry I was deaf.

It was always on my mind,
It was always on my mind.

And maybe I didn't pay Insider
All those late billing times
I guess I never told you
I'm so happy I didn't have to sign
'Cause radio is free for everyone
I just didn't take the time.

It was always on my mind,
It was always on my mind.

Tell me, tell that your late night show hasn't died
And give me, give me one more chance to get Insider satisfied
I'll keep that recurring billing satisfied.

Resting my hands
To be nimble for earbuds,
I just never took the time.
It was always on my mind, it was always on my mind.
It was always on my mind, it was always on my mind.

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2017, 10:05:35 PM
Bateman rules!

Falkie said that the Coast producers and Jorch are changing the direction of the show.  Gee, I wonder why?  Could it be because the guests suck?  Not to mention Jorch.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 20, 2017, 07:00:03 AM
Falkie said that the Coast producers and Jorch are changing the direction of the show.  Gee, I wonder why?  Could it be because the guests suck?  Not to mention Jorch.

I only listened to the second half. It was the most incoherent interview that I remember.

ninjashoes

If George is gonna have Senda on then he should accept calls from Chefist and they should talk about his milk farm nationally.

Kidnostad3

I'm sure that this question has been asked and answered many times on this thread but I don't have the time to do a search.  Why is it necessary for Jorch to rotate between La and St. Louis?   It's not like the show is any better in one place or the other.  Since he rarely has an in-studio guest it can't be a matter of ease of access for interviewees.  Is it a contractual requirement and if so what is the rationale for it?   I must be missing something obvious here.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 20, 2017, 09:01:08 AM
I'm sure that this question has been asked and answered many times on this thread but I don't have the time to do a search.  Why is it necessary for Jorch to rotate between La and St. Louis?   It's not like the show is any better in one place or the other.  Since he rarely has an in-studio guest it can't be a matter of ease of access for interviewees.  Is it a contractual requirement and if so what is the rationale for it?   I must be missing something obvious here.

He moved to LA to use Coast as a springboard to stardom, but his kids and grandkids still live in St L