# IreneDidn'tLikeHerBeaverPeltPushBroomed
# PreenedNotCombed
# ShakenNotStirred
# WinkWinkedNotNudgeNudged
# ArtMissedHisScratch&Sniff
# WhatMenDo2GetLaid   

SnapT

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2018, 08:24:04 PM
Happy...you are on to something here...perhaps a "Perk Package" has been offered to George to take over the reigns, so to speak, of MITD? He has already shown an interest into, "A Compound in the Desert"...so the location would be perfect...container domiciles would not be necessary at this point...

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for TGFP...IMO...what say you?

Heather should literally do this, nothing will take her mind off of Art's death more than having to deal with Falkie on a daily basis.  And watch the ratings soar for MITD on the weekends!

Catsmile

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 03:30:10 PM
Will the Heather Wade thread surpass the Falkie thread? He's so proud of the length of his thread. He will droop with defeat if hers gets bigger than his. 😥

# HeHasn'tSeenHisInYears
# NothingLost
# ItzInHisFatPad
# ThatzWhatSheSaid

Robert

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2018, 07:24:27 PMHW's new digs...as of March 21, 2018...look familiar? On her FB post, she didn't state where the new studio was, or when she moved in.

Good sleuthing!  Curtains match.

Catsmile

Quote from: Zenman on April 22, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
Lol, Polish firetruck.

# In Russia Firemen Put House On Fire
# Not Put House Fire Out

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 22, 2018, 08:21:39 PM
why hasn’t anyone reach out to Heather with the suggestion of a “new mentor” ?
WTF ?
George “the Village Idiot from Martinez” in his latest LIVE YouTube event musing actually the possibility of being lured to Pahrump to take over MITD !
Heather could, IF she acts quickly, save her job (I mean MITD...NOT her day phone sex job) and her replacement of Art !

Heather, I know you read “your thread”...
REACH OUT...JUST DO IT !...call GEORGE SENDA tonight and convince him (and his kitties...DON’T mention slow Kathy) to move in with you...
maybe offer (IF he or his kitties play “hard to get”) a weekend gig at MITD...

ACT NOW, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE (for you) !

I doubt he'd take the pay cut.  Housing, food, medical, transportation - all taken care of by the taxpayers, plus $1000 per month to buy Ebay junk.  Keef can't compete with that.

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2018, 08:24:04 PM
Happy...you are on to something here...perhaps a "Perk Package" has been offered to George to take over the reigns, so to speak, of MITD? He has already shown an interest into, "A Compound in the Desert"...so the location would be perfect...container domiciles would not be necessary at this point...

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for TGFP...IMO...what say you?
a supporter of George’s suggested that perhaps he might be tapped to take over the reigns at MITD...
he went with it and a muse followed
around the same time a muse concerning his possible inclusion in Art’s will...
(did you hear him...I could NOT believe what I was hearing !
George’s TURD EYE was obviously recently “maintained” and at optimum power)

Catsmile

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 22, 2018, 03:49:50 PM
A medical professional? Thank you. I once tried to explain to the vaguely lovables here that Art’s barrel chest was likely a result of the physiological changes associated with COPD.

The gynecomastia could be caused by a variety of meds, including commonly prescribed calcium channel blockers, or proton pump inhibitors. Also, while the ‘pumped up’ chest with breast enlargement is seen in body builders taking anabolic steroids, could a similar effect be seen after long-term corticosteroid use for COPD?

And one more thought...Physiological changes aside, Art looks as if he could be wearing a back brace in that picture. Given his chronic back problems, it could be another possibility for the distortion seen in the photo.

# TL;DR
# StickInTheMud
# ArtTransitioning
# IzMoarFun
# Folks Were Giving Art Shit, They Knew He Couldn't Resist Reading About Himself
# Trollin' Trollin' Trollin' On The River <CCR>

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 22, 2018, 09:02:08 PM
a supporter of George’s suggested that perhaps he might be tapped to take over the reigns at MITD...
he went with it and a muse followed
around the same time a muse concerning his possible inclusion in Art’s will...
(did you hear him...I could NOT believe what I was hearing !
George’s TURD EYE was obviously recently “maintained” and at optimum power)

Thanks, Happy...That's what I had anticipated...thank you for that new information...maybe some on this forum are not prepared for, "real truth"...but what is, is...period...

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on April 22, 2018, 04:26:08 PM
I can't help but thinking the same thing... She found Falkie; that seems like more than enough of a curse for anybody so young. Certainly she does not need to be exposed to the rest of us.

"We are all Falkies."
-White crow.

# Exposed2Children
# TrenchCoatsClosedPervz
# Asia if You Are Reading This DON'T
# No Good Will Come of It
# Rated X
# For eXtremely Tarded 
# Anyone Under 100 Shouldn't Read Unless Accompanied By Buckets of Salt
# Holy Water Probably Wouldn't Wouldn't Hurt
# Fire Even Better Yet

FallenSeraph

I can relate to the Heather meltdowns. My dad just died and everything is horrible. It's not just the avalanche of grief and the sudden universe-shaped hole in your life, but it's also feeling lost and the harsh reality of having to redefine yourself.

So one weird side effect for me is the urge to just grab strangers in the grocery store and blurt out "MY DAD IS DEAD AND EVERYTHING SUCKS." (I haven't yet though.)

Or tonight, for instance, I'm supposed to be writing a bunch of stuff for a trucking company. I don't know why I even agreed to do it because my finances are fine and I still get severance pay from my last job for a few more months.

So all night, I've been about 2 seconds away from sending an email to this company that says, "I'm sorry. I just can't do this. My father is dead" or something equally inappropriate.

But that would be unprofessional as hell.

But yeah, I've been his caregiver for 5 years and now we have to sell the family house and my mom's getting a condo, so I'll have to get in my hoopty car and figure out where to go and what the hell I'm going to do. It's a scary feeling, not knowing who you are or where you're going. I'm beyond scared. Lost as hell.

I imagine Heather's feeling some of the same stuff. She should stay off social media for a while. This depth of fear and pain and loss can make you share too much and act irrationally.

Case in point: This long-ass post and my sudden delight in the gentle mocking of Senda. 😉 Therapeutic!

I thought MV's advice to her in Gabcast last night was excellent.

Catsmile

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 04:40:24 PM
BellGab.  Come for the tits, stay for the medical assessment.

# TurnsHeadCoughs
# How You Checking My Prostate
# I Feel Both Your Hands On My Shoulders
# Doctor Dover Can You Remove The Foreign Object From Me NAO  OUUUWW 
# NO I'm NOT Sticking My Tongue Out And Saying "AAHHH" SICK FUCKER

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 09:31:41 PM
I can relate to the Heather meltdowns. My dad just died and everything is horrible. It's not just the avalanche of grief and the sudden universe-shaped hole in your life, but it's also feeling lost and the harsh reality of having to redefine yourself.

So one weird side effect for me is the urge to just grab strangers in the grocery store and blurt out "MY DAD IS DEAD AND EVERYTHING SUCKS." (I haven't yet though.)

Or tonight, for instance, I'm supposed to be writing a bunch of stuff for a trucking company. I don't know why I even agreed to do it because my finances are fine and I still get severance pay from my last job for a few more months.

So all night, I've been about 2 seconds away from sending an email to this company that says, "I'm sorry. I just can't do this. My father is dead" or something equally inappropriate.

But that would be unprofessional as hell.

But yeah, I've been his caregiver for 5 years and now we have to sell the family house and my mom's getting a condo, so I'll have to get in my hoopty car and figure out where to go and what the hell I'm going to do. It's a scary feeling, not knowing who you are or where you're going. I'm beyond scared. Lost as hell.

I imagine Heather's feeling some of the same stuff. She should stay off social media for a while. This depth of fear and pain and loss can make you share too much and act irrationally.

Case in point: This long-ass post and my sudden delight in the gentle mocking of Senda. 😉 Therapeutic!

I thought MV's advice to her in Gabcast last night was excellent.

i don't believe you and Heather are in the same boat.

ItsTelly

For Heather...because she is feeling low.

Who Loves Ya Baby!

https://youtu.be/8OBwHX3Z8RQ

FallenSeraph

Quote from: anon on April 22, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
i don't believe you and Heather are in the same boat.

Yeah, but she was living with him, right? So she'll have to find somewhere to go. And if the show goes on, she'll have to redefine it and make it her own. And he was maybe a mentor or even a fatherly figure or at the least, a very good friend -- who knows. All I know is big changes combined with loss can really mess you up.

I've never listened to her so I should probably just STFU. I liked her when she was Redacted though. In that respect, I care about her -- at least as much as you can on a faceless, anonymous forum.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 05:44:03 PM
What’s the quickest, most effective  treatment for ED?

Asking for a friend.

# GlueFactory

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 09:48:56 PM
Yeah, but she was living with him, right? So she'll have to find somewhere to go. And if the show goes on, she'll have to redefine it and make it her own. And he was maybe a mentor or even a fatherly figure or at the least, a very good friend -- who knows. All I know is big changes combined with loss can really mess you up.

I've never listened to her so I should probably just STFU. I liked her when she was Redacted though. In that respect, I care about her -- at least as much as you can on a faceless, anonymous forum.

you're a good person. :)

DanTSX

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 22, 2018, 08:21:39 PM
why hasn’t anyone reach out to Heather with the suggestion of a “new mentor” ?
WTF ?
George “the Village Idiot from Martinez” in his latest LIVE YouTube event musing actually the possibility of being lured to Pahrump to take over MITD !
Heather could, IF she acts quickly, save her job (I mean MITD...NOT her day phone sex job) and her replacement of Art !

Heather, I know you read “your thread”...
REACH OUT...JUST DO IT !...call GEORGE SENDA tonight and convince him (and his kitties...DON’T mention slow Kathy) to move in with you...
maybe offer (IF he or his kitties play “hard to get”) a weekend gig at MITD...

ACT NOW, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE (for you) !

Hey I’m just trying to retro-meme a plot twist to this saga where The 90’s version of the Striebers and Bells encountered a wife swapping weekend at HAM in Dayton, or UFO fest at Rachel NV or something, that ended up getting sloppy because it resumed with one of the pairings but not the other (or their knowledge) after a short period of time.  But you kinda ruined it with the talkie talk.  He would die in the desert due to box fans overheating.

Catsmile

Quote from: albrecht on April 22, 2018, 05:45:48 PM
I had a neighbor who was a former Priest and his wife former nun. Somehow still went to church but, obviously, had resigned from their positionsI also don't know when they first 'met.'  ...
And I rarely see his wife but she writes romance novels under some pen-name. They also keep Art Bell type hours. I often see their office light on at 3am and go days without ever seeing them outside.

What's the latest? MITD officially over?

# IQuitWorkingForGod
# Did They Give 2 Weeks Notice
# Was God One Hell Of A Boss 2 Work 4
# JudgementalBoss
# Did They Go 2 HR When He Said He Loved Them Eternally
# Was It Appropriate For Them To Feel The Power Of God
# Did God Go 2 HR When They Felt His Power
# ThingzThatMakeUGo Hummm

DanTSX

Maybe Heather can call up Bob Lazar (who has experience in such operations) and open up a boomer nerd themed cathouse thag specializes in abandoned daughters and barely legal flips?

Just put the widow in heather’s cuckshed, and run the rent a pussy ops in the main house and camper

DanTSX

Quote from: Catsmile on April 22, 2018, 09:49:30 PM
# ThinkDivingWatch

#submariner
#deepsea
#seamaster
#fiftyfathom
#marinemaster

GravitySucks

Quote from: DanTSX on April 22, 2018, 10:01:59 PM
Maybe Heather can call up Bob Lazar (who has experience in such operations) and open up a boomer nerd themed cathouse thag specializes in abandoned daughters and barely legal flips?

Rehost paranormaldate and conspiracydate to a state with lower tax rates, legal marijuana and sex workers.

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 10:03:52 PM
Rehost paranormaldate and conspiracydate to a state with lower tax rates, legal marijuana and sex workers.

It might get more traffic than heather’s ex bf’s  vampire club BF and cat / reiki crystal ladies !

moosie

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 22, 2018, 06:54:52 PM
You know penetrating trauma belongs in the OR where highly-skilled professionals like you will save their lives.  :D

BTW, I don’t know why either of us are involved, since according to our government, gun violence is not a public health issue. If it were a real threat to our well-being, they’d fund the CDC to collect data and research on the issue, as they do with other causes of death and disability.
You can't find a fever if you don't take a temp :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 22, 2018, 06:54:52 PM
You know penetrating trauma belongs in the OR where highly-skilled professionals like you will save their lives.  :D

BTW, I don’t know why either of us are involved, since according to our government, gun violence is not a public health issue. If it were a real threat to our well-being, they’d fund the CDC to collect data and research on the issue, as they do with other causes of death and disability.

Because we all know that outlawing alcohol and tobacco, the two biggest threats to a human’s health, has been so effective in showing the government truly relies on CDC studies to tackle the root of the problem.

Oh wait. They fund the studies, year after year, and still don’t do anything? 

How many people die from gunshot wounds compared to lung cancer, pancreatitis, cirrhosis, mouth, throat and stomach/colon cancers and drunk driving?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

You have such a good heart

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on April 22, 2018, 07:35:37 PM
Not likely, but maybe they said to Keith:  "We'll help you out, if you get rid of the witch"
Literally...