• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: moosie on April 22, 2018, 06:34:12 PM
Ahh yes the location of the monthly Fri/Sat night meeting of the knife and gun club. The source of all GSWs in our universe. We also speculated that when volume went up you simply shot some of them yourselves to turf them to us. Nice to meet you.

PS Please, stop shooting people. ;D or at least use a larger caliber so you can turf direct to the Coroner.

You know penetrating trauma belongs in the OR where highly-skilled professionals like you will save their lives.  :D

BTW, I don’t know why either of us are involved, since according to our government, gun violence is not a public health issue. If it were a real threat to our well-being, they’d fund the CDC to collect data and research on the issue, as they do with other causes of death and disability.

Sean92008

Quote from: trostol on April 22, 2018, 06:45:48 PM
i am actually surprised they have the C2C tribute show listed on their site

I just came here to write the same thing...

trostol

Westworld's back!!!! weeee try to behave while i watch

yoursongs

On viewing the latest posting on the MITD main page, there is no mention of HW deciding whether she'll be back Monday.  Do they always change the page headlines on Sundays?  Secondly as someone else brought up, there are 2 main links directly to C2C...both tributes.  That seems odd since HW has been bashing them.  Secondly in several of the other headline links mention how the C2C and Art connection very prominently, by way of other tributes.  That's a lot of exposure given to a so-called competitor, isn't it?  And lastly Hoagland and his guest did not even show a sniff of mentioning HW in all 3 hours.  I only listened to part of the C2C tribute, but never heard them mention HW either (did they?).  You would think that they would have, even while biting their little green tongues.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
To GravitySucks: Nope, just an affectation I sometimes employ. I am a former Benedictine monk (true).

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm instantly afraid you're going to give me a detention. (former student)

weeberwubber

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 22, 2018, 03:49:50 PM
A medical professional? Thank you. I once tried to explain to the vaguely lovables here that Art’s barrel chest was likely a result of the physiological changes associated with COPD.

The gynecomastia could be caused by a variety of meds, including commonly prescribed calcium channel blockers, or proton pump inhibitors. Also, while the ‘pumped up’ chest with breast enlargement is seen in body builders taking anabolic steroids, could a similar effect be seen after long-term corticosteroid use for COPD?

And one more thought...Physiological changes aside, Art looks as if he could be wearing a back brace in that picture. Given his chronic back problems, it could be another possibility for the distortion seen in the photo.

Wasn't he pimping HGH human growth hormone for quite a while? I don't know what that does to you though but it can't be great. :)

chefist

HW's new digs...as of March 21, 2018...look familiar? On her FB post, she didn't state where the new studio was, or when she moved in.

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on April 22, 2018, 07:15:15 PM
On viewing the latest posting on the MITD main page, there is no mention of HW deciding whether she'll be back Monday.  Do they always change the page headlines on Sundays?  Secondly as someone else brought up, there are 2 main links directly to C2C...both tributes.  That seems odd since HW has been bashing them.  Secondly in several of the other headline links mention how the C2C and Art connection very prominently, by way of other tributes.  That's a lot of exposure given to a so-called competitor, isn't it?  And lastly Hoagland and his guest did not even show a sniff of mentioning HW in all 3 hours.  I only listened to part of the C2C tribute, but never heard them mention HW either (did they?).  You would think that they would have, even while biting their little green tongues.

Maybe C2C reached out to KR...  Buying the domains to redirect to C2C...  Plausible not necessarily likely. 

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 22, 2018, 07:24:56 PM
Maybe C2C reached out to KR...  Buying the domains to redirect to C2C...  Plausible not necessarily likely.

Not likely, but maybe they said to Keith:  "We'll help you out, if you get rid of the witch"

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2018, 07:24:27 PM
HW's new digs...as of March 21, 2018...look familiar? On her FB post, she didn't state where the new studio was, or when she moved in.

"Ze clock!  Ze clock!  I see ze clock!"

Father Jack

Father Ted was a great program. Nothing like a good British comedy. I'm nothing like Father Jack though.

Catsmile

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
Perhaps Miss Wade is transitioning. She really is a man, and will too grow a moustache, and dedicate her life to being an imitation Art Bell.

"Carry on the tradition", as it were...you know...all that shit she gave Mister Noory - about not being good enough, about how she broke radios in frustration when she heard him on air - is the very thing she became, and is now living.

Wow. Imagine a life where you live in the shadow of your idol. What hell. No wonder she's taken it all so badly.

bateman

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

She’s not afraid of the stalker?  ::)

chefist

Quote from: bateman on April 22, 2018, 08:02:23 PM
She’s not afraid of the stalker?  ::)

Ha...we were talking about firecrackers outside on BLM land... ;D

DanTSX

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 22, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
Wasn't he pimping HGH human growth hormone for quite a while? I don't know what that does to you though but it can't be great. :)

Dr Steven Greet took all of the HGH and T gel

weeberwubber

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
I kinda wish I had kept one of my habits, would be fun to wear around the house or for Halloween. I'd knock on doors and rip off with a scatological diatribe a la R. Lee Ermey. No self-mortification for Bennies. We were too hedonistic. And yes, "Ora et labora" is one of the order's mottoes.

We were allowed to borrow some old ones one Halloween. Confirmed fun.

DanTSX

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 22, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
With that moustache he sported for years, you'd think he had given and received it...

Too soon?

I shouldn't joke about that.  He truly looked better with the 'stache.  He should have kept it.

A man with a moustache is covering a lot of bad habits....

Catsmile

Quote from: trostol on April 22, 2018, 02:06:12 PM
i know people are upset and all..but this is a bit..over the top

# Keep Calm
# HeatherPosting2Herself
# Russians
# BurningMitDCash

weeberwubber

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 22, 2018, 06:30:24 PM
If she hasn't, it's only a matter of time - she found Falkie's videos

And someone in the falkie chat PMed her a link to the gabcast going on at the same time, good intentioned because it was a kinder listen than senda throwing around accusations of elder abuse. Maybe that person linked the tune in link to the show instead of to here or the ufoship chat.

DanTSX

Is heather digging up Art’s corpse yet?

Quote from: DanTSX on April 22, 2018, 07:57:56 PM
Weeber should go keep her company
why hasn’t anyone reach out to Heather with the suggestion of a “new mentor” ?
WTF ?
George “the Village Idiot from Martinez” in his latest LIVE YouTube event musing actually the possibility of being lured to Pahrump to take over MITD !
Heather could, IF she acts quickly, save her job (I mean MITD...NOT her day phone sex job) and her replacement of Art !

Heather, I know you read “your thread”...
REACH OUT...JUST DO IT !...call GEORGE SENDA tonight and convince him (and his kitties...DON’T mention slow Kathy) to move in with you...
maybe offer (IF he or his kitties play “hard to get”) a weekend gig at MITD...

ACT NOW, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE (for you) !

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 22, 2018, 08:21:39 PM
why hasn’t anyone reach out to Heather with the suggestion of a “new mentor” ?
WTF ?
George “the Village Idiot from Martinez” in his latest LIVE YouTube event musing actually the possibility of being lured to Pahrump to take over MITD !
Heather could, IF she acts quickly, save her job (I mean MITD...NOT her day phone sex job) and her replacement of Art !

Heather, I know you read “your thread”...
REACH OUT...JUST DO IT !...call GEORGE SENDA tonight and convince him (and his kitties...DON’T mention slow Kathy) to move in with you...
maybe offer (IF he or his kitties play “hard to get”) a weekend gig at MITD...

ACT NOW, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE (for you) !

Happy...you are on to something here...perhaps a "Perk Package" has been offered to George to take over the reigns, so to speak, of MITD? He has already shown an interest into, "A Compound in the Desert"...so the location would be perfect...container domiciles would not be necessary at this point...

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for TGFP...IMO...what say you?

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 22, 2018, 02:30:53 PM
Shit, I go away from the computer for 36 hours and find out Heather really is Art's bastard daughter!  And before you correct me, if it is ok for men to become women and vice versa then a woman can be a bastard too. Quitting only worked for your daddy, Heather.

# Ummm...
# Males and Females have always been bastards by definition

# 1) archaic derogatory
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms:  illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock

2) informal
an unpleasant or despicable person.

Catsmile

Quote from: moosie on April 22, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
LOL you guys are so funny and a bit scary.

You can really see the equal A/P diameters from the COPD sigh. I'd guess a B cup with a lot of side boob, is that Gynecomastia from Cannabis?

# BellTransitioning
# Shhhh

Catsmile

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 22, 2018, 02:55:52 PM
Surely you jest. Keith can’t find anyone else, literally anyone.

# IfYouHave2Ask...
# YouMightBeOnTheSpectrum

Catsmile

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 22, 2018, 03:05:13 PM
I hope she hasn't found BG.

# ItzOnlyHerLastName
# Kidz Googling Themselves Doesn't Mean What It Use 2
# AllGooglezFault
# HiAsia
# BeWell
# StopReadingNao
# K-Thankz