• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 22, 2018, 06:53:08 PM
YES. And this would be especially problematic for poor George, with his bad back and knees and hand and eyes and foot and all that. 

When he gets his Prius, I mean.

I don't even see enough room for that walker he "found" downstairs in his apartment complex.

AN OUTRAGE!
oh, I see, you must be taking about slow Kathy and George’s Toyota Prius
I think the parking space might work IF slow Kathy delivers him to the front door BEFORE parking (NO sense making him waddle any farTher than necessary)
NOW, George’s TOYOTA HIGHLANDER HYBRID is a PROBLEM !
the FAT RETARD would NEVER accept such an OBVIOUSLY SUBSTANDARD PARKING SPOT FOR HIS HIGHLANDER !

maybe Callan can have the store take care of this BEFORE GEORGE gets his HIGHLANDER
because, as GEORGE would say “That’s just what you do”

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 22, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
On the subject of buggering Senda with musical instruments, I think the bassoon is best fitted to do the job.
might be fitting !
but wouldn’t it be fitting to have the NEWPORT CIGARETTE SMOKING BIG BLACK MAN be playing it as Falkie is getting buggered ?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 20, 2018, 05:58:46 PM
He went through a stage where he was doing videos dressed as such.  The best one was where he was all defeated because FiFi helped everyone but him...that one is a personal favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFIujKvwHM

Wait a sec. When he lists the peole he trusts one is "to an extent Maronie but he instigated some of this"

Was Maronie a BellGabber or a member of TCOT? What did he instigate?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
The design is fine for a retro fit. They just need to restripe the parking lot. Plus, why is that guy in a handicap spot?  He seems to be walking fine.

He says in the video he says he has arthritis in his knee. That can be screwed when it flares up.

But watching one minute and forty four seconds is enough to determine a handicap.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 22, 2018, 10:46:45 PM
He says in the video he says he has arthritis in his knee. That can be screwed when it flares up.

But watching one minute and forty four seconds is enough to determine a handicap.

I probably shouldn’t have even made that comment. It was an afterthought. He might even have been the driver for someone else as far as I knew.

My real point was the fact they retrofit the handicap parking into existing parking.  They just had not repainted the lines. There was an acre of room behind those cars and his truck.

Darth Vader

More Leaks from falkie's infected computer network.

He also talks about Heather Wade too.

guy in indiana offered to fix it for $42 and will send it back to me as soon as it is repaired

he will also fix my iphone but that will wait until after alien con

Ipad will be unavailable for probably a week.
This is why it was so crucial to have the second ipad, just like my getting a second car.
That will happen in 20

I could use help with the cost of the room for the weekend
Its $627.
I will have around $400 ( I think ) and I may have to cancel my reservation for Thursday night and find somewhere to sit until 3 pm at check in time ( most hotels is noon ).
Maybe if i beg the clerk and give him $20...

Train ticket is no problem though I would like to fly back as I think that 25 hours on a train is going to kill my back
Air fare is $85 from LAX to Oakland one way.
Train round trip is $103

http:/www.paypal.me/georgesenda

Note that Paypal takes out .18 cents out of every dollar sent.
They insisted I set up a business account a few years ago and changed the way I get money.
It sucks

You can send checks, cash or gift cards to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez Ca 94553

If anyone lives in Southern California, gift cards for Vons would be very helpful.

There is a Von's 2 miles from the hotel and I can take the bus there and back.

I will see about doing an old town Pasadena video while I am there.

It would be nice to get my Go Pro out of hock but that costs $125 and I won't have the cash until September.

Going to this convention will wipe me out for about 3 months.

I am never going to go to another convention until my credit cards are paid off and I have a grand in the bank.

That will happen in 2019 and you can watch the grand tour as I return to the Motherland ( not Germany, one day...)...Pittsburgh, then Minkeyapolis, Denver and Kansas City.
I may see if I can meet Curtis and get some mixer/phone training.
I am determined to be able to take phone calls before the end of the year.

And today's question :

Why does Heather Wade care if I am fat ?

She did a video about my weight and my cats and seems to hate both me and my cats.
Did she hate Art's and Asia's cats too ?

Truly evil person.

At least I don't look like I just ran the 5th race at Santa Anita, came in last and only have ONE creepy picture of myself.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 23, 2018, 09:07:55 AM
as I return to the Motherland ( not Germany, one day...)...Pittsburgh,

Is George a secret Nazi?!?!?

Fyodor Gutman

I actually think AlienCon is a far fucking bigger waste of money than the junky toys he usually fritters it away on. You might as well light the money on fire than donate it to the AlienCon fund.

Falkie is the reason people like Eric Pearl and Giorgio Tsoukalos don't have to go out and find real work like everyone else. Psst, Senda, here's a clue: at these events, you're the punchline. Not the guy with goofy hair or the guy who peddles quack science. The joke's on you... and everyone knows it but you.

FallenSeraph

guy in indiana offered to fix it for $42 and will send it back to me as soon as it is repaired

he will also fix my iphone but that will wait until after alien con

Ipad will be unavailable for probably a week.
This is why it was so crucial to have the second ipad, just like my getting a second car.
That will happen in 20

I could use help with the cost of the room for the weekend
Its $627.
I will have around $400 ( I think ) and I may have to cancel my reservation for Thursday night and find somewhere to sit until 3 pm at check in time ( most hotels is noon ).
Maybe if i beg the clerk and give him $20...

Train ticket is no problem though I would like to fly back as I think that 25 hours on a train is going to kill my back
Air fare is $85 from LAX to Oakland one way.
Train round trip is $103

http:/www.paypal.me/georgesenda

They insisted I set up a business account a few years ago and changed the way I get money.
It sucks

You can send checks, cash or gift cards to me at :

George Senda
815 Court Street # 786
Martinez Ca 94553

If anyone lives in Southern California, gift cards for Vons would be very helpful.

There is a Von's 2 miles from the hotel and I can take the bus there and back.

I will see about doing an old town Pasadena video while I am there.

It would be nice to get my Go Pro out of hock but that costs $125 and I won't have the cash until September.

Going to this convention will wipe me out for about 3 months.

I am never going to go to another convention until my credit cards are paid off and I have a grand in the bank.

That will happen in 2019 and you can watch the grand tour as I return to the Motherland ( not Germany, one day...)...Pittsburgh, then Minkeyapolis, Denver and Kansas City.

And today's question :

Why does Heather Wade care if I am fat ?

She did a video about my weight and my cats and seems to hate both me and my cats.
Did she hate Art's and Asia's cats too ?

Truly evil person.

At least I don't look like I just ran the 5th race at Santa Anita, came in last and only have ONE creepy picture of myself.

Does anyone have a link to Heather's video? 😁

FallenSeraph

It sucks
[/i]

Lie.

Anyone could send money to his email address there and categorize it as Friends & Family or whatever.

PayPal wouldn't "insist" you set up a business account unless it's a requirement for a paypal.me link. I have no clue.

Haggling over pennies while he spends BIG COIN to feed cats that every other old lady in the neighborhood is also feeding. Sheezus.

Darth Vader

More Leaks From Falkie's infected Computer Network.

Enjoy Everyone.

its 85F in my living room nad I am roasting and its midnight.
We may have to do today;s show out on the balcony and its going to get worse in here as summer approaches
Fluffy and Little Girl ate their wet food and crunchies and immediately went outside.
i might be able to rig up the potable ac and do it in the bedroom after it riuns for an hour
this is another nig reason why i want land and ductless solar powered a/c
listened to art on periscope and the tail end of tonight's RCH show
could not see it on his site last night and downloaded the mac software but it wouldnt work

Talkie off to Kathy's in the morning if it ever cools off enough.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
HAHAHAHAHA! Thank you. Now I want to high-five her. Wow!

U salty, Heather!

I wonder what brought that on?
a North Korean rant...
FIFH

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 23, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Enjoy Everyone.

We may have to do today;s show out on the balcony and its going to get worse in here as summer approaches
Fluffy and Little Girl ate their wet food and crunchies and immediately went outside.
i might be able to rig up the potable ac and do it in the bedroom after it riuns for an hour
could not see it on his site last night and downloaded the mac software but it wouldnt work

is there the slightest chance AFTER he cleaned his ice box...
he might fit himself inside and close the door ?

what am I thinking ?
NEW GRIFT, CON AND SCAM for an EXTRA LARGE MEAT FREEZER coming up !

I will be the first to donate

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 23, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
is there the slightest chance AFTER he cleaned his ice box...
he might fit himself inside and close the door ?

what am I thinking ?...

Don't some of these people end up stuck inside their hovels to big to get through the door?

Sean92008

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 23, 2018, 10:38:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRI3ol4UJHc

Ok, what is this a joke? Other than the fact that it is an idiot speaking and her insults are lame like a four year old would spout off after she got off the swing and somebody else took it over...  You'd think she'd have something substantive to say if she had a real complaint.

I don't know, is Heather Leona Wade just a slightly higher functioning version of Falkie?  Maybe Art's sperm was damaged while he was in the military and all his children born after 1975 are "special."

I still hate her voice, I'd like to hear a phone sex audition tape of hers...  And, there's always that possibility that her Midnight in the Desert voice is a put-on to avoid being identified as that phone sex operator that she was and will become again.

Icy Nothing

My God, what a train wreck this will be!  Who does he think is going to call in?  His fans and supporters who have so far never called in to any show Senda's ever been on?  Or the "haters" and "trolls" who've called in every single time?

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on April 23, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
I actually think AlienCon is a far fucking bigger waste of money than the junky toys he usually fritters it away on. You might as well light the money on fire than donate it to the AlienCon fund.

Falkie is the reason people like Eric Pearl and Giorgio Tsoukalos don't have to go out and find real work like everyone else. Psst, Senda, here's a clue: at these events, you're the punchline. Not the guy with goofy hair or the guy who peddles quack science. The joke's on you... and everyone knows it but you.

I think Senda sees it as an opportunity to learn from them. Senda BADLY wants to be one of them.

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 12:09:50 PM
Ok, what is this a joke? Other than the fact that it is an idiot speaking and her insults are lame like a four year old would spout off after she got off the swing and somebody else took it over...  You'd think she'd have something substantive to say if she had a real complaint.

I don't know, is Heather Leona Wade just a slightly higher functioning version of Falkie?  Maybe Art's sperm was damaged while he was in the military and all his children born after 1975 are "special."

I still hate her voice, I'd like to hear a phone sex audition tape of hers...  And, there's always that possibility that her Midnight in the Desert voice is a put-on to avoid being identified as that phone sex operator that she was and will become again.

Yes, it is a joke.

She was talking about Kim Jong-un and someone did a great job of editing the word kitties and cats over the word people. Then all you have to do is get it to Falkie and tell him it is about him. He will believe it every single time.

whoozit

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
HAHAHAHAHA! Thank you. Now I want to high-five her. Wow!

U salty, Heather!

I wonder what brought that on?
Schizophrenia?

Sean92008

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 23, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
Yes, it is a joke.

She was talking about Kim Jong-un and someone did a great job of editing the word kitties and cats over the word people. Then all you have to do is get it to Falkie and tell him it is about him. He will believe it every single time.

Sorry, I don't want to spoil the  s e n d a  angle.

I hope he gets his panties in a wad.

Still, her criticism is lame...  Maybe even lamer.

Midnight in the Desert
FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE
Heather is unsure of her return, it’s still day to day. We want her to heal and not rush it. We look forward to her return when she is ready.

In the mean time, please join a special guest host,George Senda AKA “The Guy from Pittsburgh”, from his studio, somewhere in Martinez, California, to coordinate our activities LIVE for a night of remembrance of Art Bell. We’ll be taking your calls all night at these special numbers.
George Senda, is a well known and respected Paranormal investigator and contributor to C2C, he is also a highly regarded Military History buff and has been published in many magazines along with teaching Military History and Theory at West Point Military Academy, in George’s spare time he enjoys his 13 kitties.
Please make George feel welcome tonight !
A special guest appearance tonight will be the lovely slow Kathy, George’s girlfriend (and model and namesake for the “slow Kathy fleshy mutant love doll”...judged the best new product on HSN in 2017 and also was judged best investment missed out on in the wildly popular “Shark Tank”)

Keith Rowland

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
Sorry, I don't want to spoil the  s e n d a  angle.

I hope he gets his panties in a wad.

Still, her criticism is lame...  Maybe even lamer.

You can not spoil a prank on Senda. He is too stupid and too egotistical. Of course Heather was talking about him and I am just a hater, haters all lie.

Senda will always believe everything. He even recently brought up a vid that Jason Callan made.I posted it and it got sent to George and we said it was all about Senda. So Senda believed it and does to this day.
Despite the fact that I have said that I randomly found it but in it Jason mentions being copied. It was quite a few years old and he even says what was copied in it, an idea or title for some wrestling show.

Even though the truth of fabricated feud between Jason and George has been reviled and all was explain a year and a half ago, George still thinks it was real. He is just that much of an idiot.

You can never spoil a prank with the truth when George is concerned.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 23, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Enjoy Everyone.

Another poor cat, doomed. 😥