• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Finding Art Bell Episodes

Started by dodedo, April 12, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

dodedo

Hey Bellgabbers. This is my first post here. I'd like to know if there is any way of finding out which episodes of Midnight in the Desert were guest hosted by Art Bell after December 2015. Is there a list?

GravitySucks

Quote from: dodedo on April 12, 2018, 08:24:50 PM
Hey Bellgabbers. This is my first post here. I'd like to know if there is any way of finding out which episodes of Midnight in the Desert were guest hosted by Art Bell after December 2015. Is there a list?

It is a list of one

GravitySucks

Friday, March 11, 2016 Open Lines with Art Bell

dodedo

That's all? Damn. Well, thank you.

dan7800

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 12, 2018, 08:43:24 PM
Friday, March 11, 2016 Open Lines with Art Bell

Hard to believe that was 2 years ago

ItsOver

Quote from: dan7800 on April 14, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
Hard to believe that was 2 years ago
Yep.  Sad it was the only one.  Mainly talk about Trump but at least it was Bell.  I was lucky enough to catch it live.

Jojo

Quote from: dodedo on April 12, 2018, 08:24:50 PM
Have you checked You Tube?

Coast to Coast AM has something by Art Bell that they call Somewhere in Time.  Like one from May 5th.  But I think it might only be accessible to Coast Insiders.  It requires Widows Media Player, unlike other Coast archives which have their own Coast Player.

There is a related post in this thread a couple posts over which goes into details about Coast Insider.