• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Strange Relationships

Started by Marc.Knight, February 19, 2013, 12:47:13 PM

Sardondi

Here was a strange relationship: the female kicker who got a tryout with the NFL. Lauren Silberman, 28, tried out at the NFL Combine held last week, but humiliated herself with two kicks worthy of a 10-year-old. But in a shocking, shocking outcome, she claimed injury, and her dream was shattered. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/03/03/lauren-silberman-female-kicker-nfl-tryout-ends-with-injury/1960553/

The glorious money quote was that Silberman's bid to make an NFL team was left many "wondering whether the entire thing was a promotional sham."

And in other news, scientists made a major announcement saying they've discovered the Sun rises in the East.

Nucky Nolan

Harry Shearer appears on a very special episode of "Full House". I couldn't help myself. I really and truly thought that was him in the first photo. Maybe his brother could date the other twin after his divorce is final.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on March 17, 2013, 05:36:42 AM
Harry Shearer appears on a very special episode of "Full House". I couldn't help myself. I really and truly thought that was him in the first photo. Maybe his brother could date the other twin after his divorce is final.

I should explain something. That is a reference to Nicolas Sarkozy. I think that he's divorced or separated from Carla Bruni. I take it that he prefers taller women, though.

Sardondi

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on March 17, 2013, 11:30:26 PMI should explain something. That is a reference to Nicolas Sarkozy. I think that he's divorced or separated from Carla Bruni. I take it that he prefers taller women, though.
Okay, 'splaining that it's about France's Last Year's Cutest Power Couple isn't going to help. Nuck, you've been away far too long. For God's sake, man, it's CoastGab.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Sardondi on March 18, 2013, 08:08:42 AM
Okay, 'splaining that it's about France's Last Year's Cutest Power Couple isn't going to help. Nuck, you've been away far too long. For God's sake, man, it's CoastGab.
I didn't want to start any rumors about Harry Shearer. His wife might lurk here. As far as strange relationships are concerned, to each their own. I don't care one way or the other as long as the younger person is legal and the older person isn't senile.