• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 15, 2018, 10:51:48 PM
Well, Clyde Stone got his as s thrown out.  I have a feeling he will be back....as Clyde Rockatansky!

Archie ate a pickle got tossed for using the word lie, he will return.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 15, 2018, 11:24:30 PM
Archie ate a pickle got tossed for using the word lie, he will return.

I suppose ''bonemeuptheass" will result in an immeadiate suspension too. There is no pleasing George, he must have ultimate control...

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on March 15, 2018, 09:51:14 PM
He just doesn't get it does he?

He really doesnt.
I tried explaining it to him sincerely as a friend back in the Fortress, and he said I was being a troll, and banned me.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 15, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C92ftMEESy0
He said the poor white crow is banned for life on his channel.

I starting to believe what everyone has been saying about George may be true?  I don't want to believe it :(

Love ALL?

RE: "TRUMP & PUTIN COLLUDED TO KEEP ME OFF COAST SAYS YOU TUBE & WIKIPEDIA."

Did I hear that "plan" at roughly 31:00:- correctly? The "skilled labor" kid will be taking the guy to a shooting range? When one of them gets a car?

"It's on the list of things to do," the guy states. Fine. As long as he's not subject to federal law for handing firearms or ammunition if he's not legally allowed to do so. Maybe he'll just post a video of it -- just to show people (even the ATF) nothing illegal is going on.

Of course he was in officer's school. The firing of the M1 Garand story. I bet. Of course, they took the dumbest, fattest f*ck kid around and declared: "leadership material." "A machine of a man child." Not like they have physical standards that Senda couldn't pass easy, correct? Not like he wasn't always so obese. No way. He was once lean and mean -- and the military knew that.

So it may be a case of "f*ck the law" if someone who is not legally allowed to handle guns "plans" to do so -- maybe as soon as possible. I bet that "skilled labor" kid knows that, and has no issue with being an accomplice if any federal laws are broken.

Well, just get on social media and make your intentions known...great plan. An seriously, a scary one. Like someone who admitted he cannot legally have guns finds some "loophole" in the system: As in some idiot setting him up with his.

The guy is talking about getting his hands on guns...danger, danger. No fooling. Nothing like his loser fans in chat encouraging it. One person that needs to be watched. Again, no fooling...

Quote from: brig on March 16, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

He really doesnt.
I tried explaining it to him sincerely as a friend back in the Fortress, and he said I was being a troll, and banned me.

Sitting there, listening to a 65 year old man-child prattle on about his secret desert fortress and watching him come completely unhinged as the night went on, watching him toss people off chat in a mind-numbing quest for control, making comments about how there should be a thousand people watching his stream, and berating his "suscribers" for not supporting him financially, yeah, I agree...he doesn't get it.  When this worthless,selfish, deluded piece of monkey shit loses his independence, think of  the poor people who will have to care for this turd.  I have never seen a grown man who could whine in a baby voice for hours. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 15, 2018, 09:48:21 PM
george loves to ban people then asks the question why are no one is sending him money.

You are right! Thought I was "above" letting petty stuff like getting banned for life effect my charitable nature.

Love ALL ..except the Big Guy?

What about the Kitty Cats they may need my help?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 16, 2018, 07:31:55 AM
You are right! Thought I was "above" letting petty stuff like getting banned for life effect my charitable nature.

Perhaps a rescue mission is in order?  Get the cats off the streets, thereby allowing George more funds to save for his massive piles of worthless woo woo shit, car, and desert fortress. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 15, 2018, 09:43:50 PM
George banned our fav marine from his channel. George can't handle the truth. mucdoc also was put in time out.

George banned Paladin too...Geez
Camel's back, straw thingie.

George is definitely out of control. He is behaving like a "two bit" dictator, where a little power went straight to his head. This is no way for a youtube superstar to act. His fans should be number one.

Geez George wake up. As Not Pickles Ricks agent, I'm requesting that he withdrawals all "our planned" assistance for 2018 Aliencon.

No Love

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 16, 2018, 07:40:36 AM
George is definitely out of control. He is behaving like a "two bit" dictator, where a little power went straight to his head. This is no way for a youtube superstar to act. His fans should be number one.

Geez George wake up. As Not Pickles Ricks agent, I'm requesting that he withdrawals all "planned" assistance for 2018 Aliencon.

No Love

<Jaw drops open, gum falls out>

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 16, 2018, 07:23:32 AM
Sitting there, listening to a 65 year old man-child prattle on about his secret desert fortress and watching him come completely unhinged as the night went on, watching him toss people off chat in a mind-numbing quest for control, making comments about how there should be a thousand people watching his stream, and berating his "suscribers" for not supporting him financially, yeah, I agree...he doesn't get it.  When this worthless,selfish, deluded piece of monkey shit loses his independence, think of  the poor people who will have to care for this turd.  I have never seen a grown man who could whine in a baby voice for hours.
are you a TROLL ?
are you a HATER ?
are you a MEAN SPIRITED PERSON ?
are you just a NONSUPPORTING (financially...as in LDS...10% NET) SUSCRIBER ?

which is it ?

https://youtu.be/C92ftMEESy0
evenings highlight
...excuse me a minute, I have a personal technical issue...the FAT ONE maneuvers his massive carcass around the piled junk and exits his studio...pause...then the unmistakable sound of the FAT ONE pissing...then an audible groan...what is ? pain ? ecstasy ?...then the FAT ONE returns with a samwitch in his paw ?

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 16, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

If I recall correctly, other "Haters" have gone there to check out the situation, and it has been confirmed by at least two "Haters", that other neighbors put out food for the kitties, and that he has actually been feeding kitties that belong to other people.  So nah, I wouldn't give it another moment of worry. 

Quote from: brig on March 16, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
If I recall correctly, other "Haters" have gone there to check out the situation, and it has been confirmed by at least two "Haters", that other neighbors put out food for the kitties, and that he has actually been feeding kitties that belong to other people.  So nah, I wouldn't give it another moment of worry.
yea, George has shown his expertise at taking total advantage of ALL LIBERAL CALIFORNIA WELFARE PROGRAMS along with ONLINE BEGGING, GRIFTING, CONNING AND CONNIVING...
it’s time for the public (the people PAYING FOR THIS FAT ONE...and his kitties) TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and simply send in the “troops” and...
RESCUE THE KITTIES (remove them to the safety of an animal shelter for proper care or adoption by an ACTUAL RESPONSIBLE ADULT)
THEN FORCEFULLY PLACE THE FAT ONE IN A SUPERVISED ENVIRONMENT, OF COURSE PROPERLY MEDICATED AND “ATTENDED TO” to live out his remaining days...
(the Martinez Group Home for Village Idiots would be a great choice !)

Quote from: ONeill on March 16, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?

No, but he is still disabled and he complained of pain spikes behind his eye last night, so......?

Word on the street is Iheart likes George's streaming show and plans to dump Noory and his bloated $500k salary and replace him with TGFP.
The call to Noory sealed the deal. Self deprecating humor, plugging sponsors, feistiness, giving the MSM what-for, encyclopedic knowledge and a shoutout to INBOX Tommee all in a 2minute phonecall!

Icy Nothing

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 16, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

https://youtu.be/C92ftMEESy0
evenings highlight
...excuse me a minute, I have a personal technical issue...the FAT ONE maneuvers his massive carcass around the piled junk and exits his studio...pause...then the unmistakable sound of the FAT ONE pissing...then an audible groan...what is ? pain ? ecstasy ?...then the FAT ONE returns with a samwitch in his paw ?

Was there any sound of Senda washing his hands before he reappeared with the sandwich?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 16, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
evenings highlight

You weren't kidding. It starts at roughly the 2:12:54 mark or so. And meanders on until roughly 2:16:22. Not good. Whatever that is. Even possibly a ticking clock thing-going-on. Counting down to the end times [of the channel]. Like some kind of Chinese water-torture thing for the viewers. That clunk of an audio mess thrown in must be the wastewater system -- or once was.

Great to hear George Noory himself got dragged into the Senda-urination from Hell thing. First, name dropping Noory. Then dropping a dreadful piss. Planning it so well -- Noory, that "piss-and-a-snack," its inevitable aftermath. Another piece-of-work from his own "official 'Coast To Coast AM' researcher and contributor" himself.

My word. Bad. Bad...

Norm

Quote from: Icy Nothing on March 16, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
Was there any sound of Senda washing his hands before he reappeared with the sandwich?

Naw, just a little yellow coloring mixed with his miracle whip looks just like mustard...

another “upper right” that could have been a post from the FAT ONE...

A breastfeeding woman should not be discriminated against

is George posting again ?

Quote from: Icy Nothing on March 16, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
that is a joke...
isn’t it ?

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 16, 2018, 03:54:34 PM
another “upper right” that could have been a post from the FAT ONE...

is George posting again ?

George Senda? Wan't he the really fat guy who had a stroke and croaked while doing a youtube live show?

From The Master:

The idiots on sewergab are fussing over my felony status saying that I cannot own a gun
They are so beyond stupid it puts them into a new category
A felony conviction can be downgraded to a misdeamenor and/or expunged
And a full pardon can be issued
It only takes an attorney and money
Its on the back burner
Once I buy my land, I will become proactive
I’ve already bern told that given the passage of time that will be no problem given thst I have had no new convictions
it does not take long to restore my legal rights and gun rights
And there are other weapons that could be used to defend myself like a crossbow as one example
Perfectly legal for anyone to own
And they would never have known a thing if Area 51 Drone had a moral center and not screwed over a friend by divulging something told to him in confidence publicly, which is something I will NEVER forgive him for and which leads me to suspect him in perpetuity as well as the divulgence of recordings sent to him which he denies disseminating

*Posted with express written permission from George Senda*

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSTperUzO5k
He does a shout out to us bellgab. he will be doing other live stream on the 17th of march. at 7pm

Here is what falkie wrote for the video that he posted.

The rain has halted work at the Walnut Creek Bart Station & in the meantime the trolls & haters on Sewergab have crawled out of their festering cesspools to yammer about me & my gin rights. They know nothing on that troll filled site & eventually MY legal rights will be restored in court by the use of money and an attorney who deals with these types of cases.

George, We bellgabber do not care about your Gin Rights. We care about the rights the you lost aka the right to bear arms. You should not own and/or handle guns for many reasons. You beat your girlfriend kathy. You do not have the mental judgement to own a gun(s). You do have a very bad temper too.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 16, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
From The Master:

The idiots on sewergab are fussing over my felony status saying that I cannot own a gun
They are so beyond stupid it puts them into a new category
A felony conviction can be downgraded to a misdeamenor and/or expunged
And a full pardon can be issued
It only takes an attorney and money
Its on the back burner
Once I buy my land, I will become proactive
I’ve already bern told that given the passage of time that will be no problem given thst I have had no new convictions
it does not take long to restore my legal rights and gun rights
And there are other weapons that could be used to defend myself like a crossbow as one example
Perfectly legal for anyone to own
And they would never have known a thing if Area 51 Drone had a moral center and not screwed over a friend by divulging something told to him in confidence publicly, which is something I will NEVER forgive him for and which leads me to suspect him in perpetuity as well as the divulgence of recordings sent to him which he denies disseminating

*Posted with express written permission from George Senda*
Hello Open Line Gerry or should I call you Area 51 Drone. Are you Falkie's Bitch. To prove to me that you are not A51D is by both doing a podcast at the same time. until then you are just a bitch of falkie.

Darth Vader

I can't wait for the felon that is known as the senda monster touches a gun. When He does, I can't wait for the cops to arrest the slug. I hope that his cell mate is a BIG BLACK MAN ( not being racist) so he can make falkie his bitch.

Darth Vader

George, Why do you hate the Amish? Did they raped you? Did they give you an unwanted blowjob? The would not let you enjoy some breastmilk from an Amish MILF??  The Amish parents did not want you to take videos of their underage girls? Whats your problem George?

Darth Vader

Falkie login info.
Falkie2013

Email

[Add To Buddy List]

Date Registered:
    September 13, 2011, 09:20:11 AM
Local Time:
    March 16, 2018, 06:51:25 PM
Last Active:
    January 26, 2017, 06:59:48 PM