• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Brexit

Started by Imconfused, June 22, 2016, 01:58:16 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 24, 2016, 11:18:39 PM
I had fun posting with imcon.  Not now.  Didn't know he was anti Semitic.

there are definitely a few of those cunts around here lately.

WOTR

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 25, 2016, 12:07:26 AM
I can't understand why MV doesn't ban the blatant goose schtupping beer hall putzes, because their inflammatory racist posts don't reflect well on him or Bellgab. Maybe he hasn't noticed, but a lot of the people who once made BG the most funnest forum on the interwebs ever have called it quits or are thinking about it specifically because they feel it has become a vacation destination for Stormfront Stainedfront types.  Just sayin'.
My guess would be because the whole holocaust denier thing is fairly recent.  Most of the people who have left were gone long before this started.  People left because Art quit, they left because posters were mean to Heather, they left because the politics section was too right wing, they left because Falkie kept posting and some are leaving because Falkie no longer posts.  I could be wrong, but I do not recall anybody leaving because of Holocaust deniers.  Most of the awesome posters who no longer post here have (I believe) other reasons for leaving than somebody posting their ignorant opinion that the holocaust is fake... (That should get a couple of them out to tell me that I'm the ignorant one for not weighing all of the "evidence" and only accepting that which has been spoon fed to me by the Jews...)  8)

I remember one of the first posters that I really liked leaving... Annagrammy.  The forum is still here half a decade later.  MV did not change policies nor moderation for her, and I'm guessing he is waiting to see how this plays out.  I'm guess that this, too shall pass.  Or, maybe next year we will all have "Heil Hitler" taglines.  We shall see.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 25, 2016, 12:22:00 AM
Well i still like you, i know red pills can be hard to swallow i was not always a holocaust denier. After becoming Christian i did reevaluate my antisemitism because of Jesus being a jew. But after a lot of researching and reading the bible and getting others perspectives on it i am a bigger antisemite than i was to begin with. There are plenty of warning in the bible about the "false jews" and usury and their lies John 8:44

I don't think all jews are bad my neighbor was a jew and a fairly nice guy. He worked hard and was into Chevys and was always working on them in his yard. He ended up building a nice poll barn to work on them and a few years later the bank took his house because apparently he could no longer afford his house payments after building his barn. His wife ended up dying and now lives in a apartment and i feel bad for the guy i know it's not the way he wanted to end up when he retired.

Marching to Zion is a pretty good video to watch but i don't agree with Steven Anderson about everything. He seems like the type of Christian to wish hell on non believers. I don't after experiencing the taste of it myself. It's not a place i would wish on anyone not even George Soros and i pray that hell is not eternal. And there are quite a few scriptures that hint heavily at it. Brother Nathanael is another guy that calls out the jew and he one by blood but converted to Orthodox Christianity.

I see. Well thank you for clarifying things a bit.  I think you're wrong but you don't seem to be as motivated by hate as the others seem to be.  I do urge you to focus on loving the Jewish people as Christ would.  I'm not talking about the Pharisees and such but the people. Always look to Christ as an example of how to live and ponder how he would react to such situations.  Love your neighbor as yourself.  I could go on.  I would also look to Christian leaders that have positive things to say about the Jews.  Do not dwell in the negativity of some leaders.

Stay away from KoK, ImConfused and JesusJuice.  They obviously do have hatred in their hearts.

I urge you to reconsider your antisemitic beliefs.  That is not something Jesus would approve of.  I say this with love and hope.

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 12:34:37 AM

And whose fault is that?  There must be an easy solution to that problem that's sort of "final" or something, isn't there?

Jackstar

Every time you pretend the JewCaust is the only Holocaust, an Armenian sharpens an arrow.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2016, 12:36:54 AM
I see. Well thank you for clarifying things a bit.  I think you're wrong but you don't seem to be as motivated by hate as the others seem to be.  I do urge you to focus on loving the Jewish people as Christ would.  I'm not talking about the Pharisees and such but the people. Always look to Christ as an example of how to live and ponder how he would react to such situations.  Love your neighbor as yourself.  I could go on.  I would also look to Christian leaders that have positive things to say about the Jews.  Do not dwell in the negativity of some leaders.

Stay away from KoK, ImConfused and JesusJuice.  They obviously do have hatred in their hearts.

I urge you to reconsider your antisemitic beliefs.  That is not something Jesus would approve of.  I say this with love and hope.

Well said, but don't for a minute think that there is any form of anti-Semitism that is not motivated by hate. There have always been lots of pretexts and justifications, including religious ones as with the Inquisition, for example. But at the core, it's all the same.

Jackstar

And, you, you in particular--I'll lay you dollars to doughnuts that you don't know what a "Semite" even is.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 25, 2016, 12:07:26 AM
their inflammatory racist posts don't reflect well on him or Bellgab.

if your opinion of me is changed, then fuck you.  i don't need you.  my personal agreement with a user or the content of a post is not the deciding factor in whether something is deleted or not.  if it were, then i can assure you, there would be plenty of posts removed from this forum.  perhaps half of what gets posted.

here's my final thought on it:  you're free to scroll past the users you don't like reading.  if that's not enough for you, stop using this forum.  today.  i welcome your departure, because you and those who think as you do will wreck this place faster than any cunt nazi anti semite will.  nobody is stopping you from responding to their drivel, yet you attack the one person who has made a conscious decision to ensure you'll be unfettered if you choose to do so.  you imbecile.

fucking ponderous.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 25, 2016, 12:34:31 AM
You're raising a good and obvious question. You might want to ask MV directly -- and then ask yourself if you're satisfied with his answer, assuming you get one. I've asked, as recently as yesterday. I'm waiting for an answer. The problem won't fix itself.

and fuck you too.  by the way... you made a real ass of yourself last night.  that was a hoot to watch.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 25, 2016, 12:47:45 AM
Every time you pretend the JewCaust is the only Holocaust, an Armenian sharpens an arrow.

Tell me about it.  I used to live in a house between Turk and Armenian families, and some Greeks lived directly across the street in between Serbs and Croat households. Needless to say, life there bore scant resemblance to a picnic.

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 12:56:30 AM
if your opinion of me is changed, then fuck you.  i don't need you.  my personal agreement with a user or the content of a post is not the deciding factor in whether something is deleted or not.  if it were, then i can assure you, there would be plenty of posts removed from this forum.  perhaps half of what gets posted.

here's my final thought on it:  you're free to scroll past the users you don't like reading.  if that's not enough for you, stop using this forum.  today.  i welcome your departure, because you and those who think as you do will wreck this place faster than any cunt nazi anti semite will.  nobody is stopping you from responding to their drivel, yet you attack the one person who has made a conscious decision to ensure you'll be unfettered if you choose to do so.  you imbecile.

fucking ponderous.

You're just saying that to make me mad because you're craving the hot makeup sex, you saucy minx.   ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 25, 2016, 01:07:22 AM
You're just saying that to make me mad because you're craving the hot makeup sex, you saucy minx.   ;)
Video later?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 12:58:28 AM
and fuck you too.  by the way... you made a real ass of yourself last night.  that was a hoot to watch.

People who willingly give Nazis and anti-Semites a platform to spread their filth are usually sympathetic to those beliefs and don't care about the damage they're doing. Don't try to avoid responsibility by wrapping yourself in the First Amendment (your usual excuse) or claiming that BellGab's success depends on allowing the worst of humanity access to post.

That's utter and total bullshit and you know it.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 25, 2016, 01:12:41 AM
People who willingly give Nazis and anti-Semites a platform to spread their filth are usually sympathetic to those beliefs and don't care about the damage they're doing. Don't try to avoid responsibility by wrapping yourself in the First Amendment (your usual excuse) or claiming that BellGab's success depends on allowing the worst of humanity access to post.

How do you know that it's actual nazis and not people busting your balls because they know that you'll have an emotional breakdown for the next several hours?

WOTR

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 25, 2016, 01:19:47 AM

How do you know that it's actual nazis and not people busting your balls because they know that you'll have an emotional breakdown for the next several hours?
I once accused KOK of saying things just to get a rise.  But he assured me that it was his belief... And knowing that nobody trolls here on BG, I believe him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 25, 2016, 01:12:41 AM

that's great.  like i said, quit the fucking forum.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 01:46:16 AM
that's great.  like i said, quit the fucking forum.

StormGab. There's your new name and there's your new market. Keep that attitude of yours and this audience will find you, by reputation and by word of mouth. These people are always looking for safe places to hang out, with Nazi-friendly owners.

Quite a trade you're willing to make, considering all the BellGab members who will choose to leave, assuming you don't tell them to.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 25, 2016, 02:04:51 AM
StormGab. There's your new name and there's your new market. Keep that attitude of yours and this audience will find you, by reputation and by word of mouth. These people are always looking for safe places to hang out, with Nazi-friendly owners.

Quite a trade you're willing to make, considering all the BellGab members who will choose to leave, assuming you don't tell them to.

i'm eating cheetos.  i literally couldn't care less about what you're typing.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 25, 2016, 02:04:51 AM

This is it! This is the mental break coming. I can feel it. It's phrodo all over again.

norland2424

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 02:11:27 AM

can we have some cheetos too ?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 02:11:27 AM

I think you got the message. And you obviously wanted me to know you did.  Enjoy the Cheetos.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 25, 2016, 02:25:01 AM
I think you got the message. And you obviously wanted me to know you did.  Enjoy the Cheetos.

slow down there, dick tracy.  you're on to me.

TigerLily

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 12:34:37 AM

They think you are their mommy

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2016, 11:24:09 PM
Honestly I didn't either until he made that terrible joke. I guess they are KoK's 4 chan friends.  I liked miku too before he started denying the Holocaust.  Since then, he has shown his true colors and he claims to be a Christian.  The nerve.

If someone questions the full validity of the holocaust and terms their questions in the same way as a conspiracy theory, they can't still be Christian?

I haven't read scripture in awhile, but can you point to me what verse specifically mentions this situation?

I also find it quite odd that someone who touts themselves as a Christian with good wholesome Christian values is always the first to cast judgement on people.

Secondly, I don't hate jewish people.

I am skeptical of their ever increasing influence in our media, news, and other devices that are used to communicate an agenda.

I am skeptical of their actions in the Palestinian area where I believe they are committing crimes against humanity against the Palestinians.

I find it quite odd that objecting to what Israel is doing, Jewish people would rather hurl insults and invective's about you being an anti-semite, and a hater of jews who probably is from Stormfront.

I find it quite odd that when looking at genocide of one group over another group has occurred hundreds of times.

Name one other genocide where governments have enacted laws prohibiting the denial of it.

Name one other genocide where you show curiosity of finding the real truth of what happened, you are called an anti-semite.

When you question the enormous amount of doctored photos, when you wonder why the Russians built chimneys at these camps, you are not encouraged by your discovery, you are shamed and called names.

The whole situation is really odd.

WOTR

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 25, 2016, 04:03:36 AM
I haven't read scripture in awhile, but can you point to me what verse specifically mentions this situation?
I'm going to guess all the ones that deal with hate.  Yup, you can question it, you can look into it, you can even doubt it.  However, almost always the denial and saying that it was just a conspiracy goes hand in hand with hatred of a certain group.

You can argue that there are exceptions (and I will even agree that there are some).  But generally people who believe it was all just a "Jew conspiracy" are not full of love towards them.

As for Christian values... I had read a book on the history of Judas and how he was depicted by the church and society through the ages and often he represented the "typical" Jew.  Kind of interesting- and no; it did not paint Christians as accepting nor loving Jews on average.  Of course, the church back then had some fairly "un-christian-like" behaviors and practices by today's standard in many areas...

(Today has to be the most that I have typed the word "Jew" in years.  Congratulations.)