• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Italian Research

Started by Zircon, September 20, 2012, 11:57:09 AM

Zircon

Italian researchers have arrived at a "bone"ified determination that the average penis size among men has shrunk by 10% over the past 50 years. The reason? Air pollution. Give 'em time and they'll blame "Bush" for this one too. Sounds like bullshit to me in any case conducted by Italian lesbian researchers.

HorrorRetro

I just heard this on a certain talk radio show lol.

Zircon

Quote from: HorrorRetro on September 20, 2012, 12:25:31 PM
I just heard this on a certain talk radio show lol.
Yep, that  is where I got it - Limbaugh. Glad you're listening.

onan

Rush wasn't dilligent enough to dig for any real facts.

George bush has no relevance when it comes to manhood.

http://www.freakonomics.com/2011/07/15/for-economic-growth-does-penis-size-matter-more-than-political-system/

QuoteFor Economic Growth, Does Penis Size Matter More Than Political System?

This paper explores the link between economic development and penile length between 1960 and 1985. It estimates an augmented Solow model utilizing the Mankiw-Romer-Weil 121 country dataset. The size of male organ is found to have an inverse U-shaped relationship with the level of GDP in 1985. It can alone explain over 15% of the variation in GDP. The GDP maximizing size is around 13.5 centimetres, and a collapse in economic development is identified as the size of male organ exceeds 16 centimetres. Economic growth between 1960 and 1985 is negatively associated with the size of male organ, and it alone explains 20% of the variation in GDP growth. With due reservations it is also found to be more important determinant of GDP growth than country’s political regime type. Controlling for male organ slows convergence and mitigates the negative effect of population growth on economic development slightly. Although all evidence is suggestive at this stage, the `male organ hypothesis’ put forward here is robust to exhaustive set of controls and rests on surprisingly strong correlations.
So all you small dick bastards are responsible for our financial crisis.

And Dick Cheney... well this accounts for a lot.
Wyoming has the highest rate of speeding tickets issued. According to Condomania's database of 27,000 custom-fit condom sales, Wyoming also has the smallest average penis size.

BobGrau

Alright dammit, if no-one else is going to say this...

Quote from: Zircon on September 20, 2012, 11:57:09 AM
Give 'em time and they'll blame "Bush" for this one too.

Bush traditionally has the opposite effect on me.  ::)

Zircon

Quote from: onan on September 20, 2012, 02:56:54 PM
Rush wasn't dilligent enough to dig for any real facts.

George bush has no relevance when it comes to manhood.

http://www.freakonomics.com/2011/07/15/for-economic-growth-does-penis-size-matter-more-than-political-system/
So all you small dick bastards are responsible for our financial crisis.

And Dick Cheney... well this accounts for a lot.
Wyoming has the highest rate of speeding tickets issued. According to Condomania's database of 27,000 custom-fit condom sales, Wyoming also has the smallest average penis size.
Not really surprising as cold tends to shrink things. Ever wonder why there were so few Scandinavians? Now in Wyoming's case it might be that the older participants in sexual activity just don't use condoms? Their population is growing.

Zircon

Quote from: BobGrau on September 20, 2012, 03:15:07 PM
Alright dammit, if no-one else is going to say this...

Bush traditionally has the opposite effect on me.  ::)
Yes, as Joel McHale says, "I like my pussies with hair on them". I too am a believer in "bush". Of course, Joel was referring to felines, I am not.

onan

Quote from: Zircon on September 20, 2012, 03:37:45 PM
Not really surprising as cold tends to shrink things. Ever wonder why there were so few Scandinavians? Now in Wyoming's case it might be that the older participants in sexual activity just don't use condoms? Their population is growing.

excellent points. However I do not see the speeding correlation. Maybe to get somewhere warm?

ziznak

I think the math for the speeding thing goes like this...

small penis means overcompensation via the employment of certain "macho" activities. These include but are not limited to speeding, doing burnouts, and challenging other drivers at red lights by revving your engine and making that stupid face that you make.  Speeding is just another common activity for the micro-phallics... look it up!

Quote from: ziznak on September 21, 2012, 01:13:38 AM
I think the math for the speeding thing goes like this...

small penis means overcompensation via the employment of certain "macho" activities. These include but are not limited to speeding, doing burnouts, and challenging other drivers at red lights by revving your engine and making that stupid face that you make...

Talking over them, putting them on mute, insisting on being right, and cutting them off while hosting a radio show...