• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Hells Mole

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 07:36:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldSFuEOA9wc

Just saw today that Ray Thomas died in January.  The Moody Blues live have never been the same without him and the way Ray sang and played flute on this song live was magical.

zwebz

Well this particular forum is just to bash and f*** with anybody out there isn't it? I've done eight years of reading and it seems to me like this is just a dumping place for anybody who wants to let loose with their random thoughts just because they can

Sean92008

Quote from: Rockaria on April 25, 2018, 09:43:29 PM
Was Art buried next to Ramona? (sorry if this was asked previously)
I've asked too...  I bet Strieber knows...

zwebz

Most of this forum proves that Darwin was right

Ufobaby

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 09:51:10 PM
I've asked too...  I bet Strieber knows...
No not by Ramona but same place

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zwebz on April 25, 2018, 09:51:52 PM
Most of this forum proves that Darwin was right

He was. Are you just getting that now?  :D

zwebz

Isn't this forum just a way to prove how the human race can be as cruel and crude and disgusting as we can possibly be and get away with? The human race has truly sunk to a level where we are irretrievable... Simply because we think that there's something or someone out there that's going to save us from ourselves.

Ufobaby

Does anyone know the cause of death. Whitley did and interview with George after the funeral and said Art was in a lot of pain.

zwebz

Or because there's nothing out there and who gives a f*** anyway.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zwebz on April 25, 2018, 09:56:23 PM
Isn't this forum just a way to prove how the human race can be as cruel and crude and disgusting as we can possibly be and get away with? The human race has truly sunk to a level where we are irretrievable... Simply because we think that there's something or someone out there that's going to save us from ourselves.

No, this is the place where annoying SJWs who are full of themselves and their moral outrage just let it all out. You're home.  :D

zwebz

And nobody cares. Nobody cares about the impact that it might have on anyone. And nobody gets that we are truly doomed

Sean92008

Quote from: Ufobaby on April 25, 2018, 09:53:05 PM
No not by Ramona but same place
Shame.

Although, with Ramona's death, it wasn't expected and (knowing that the manchild isn't a good planning-ahead-type-of-guy) he probably bought a single plot.

Not that it matters, without Ramona, Art would have failed much sooner if he ever hit it big.

Being next to her would bring more people to the knowledge of her life, her legacy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zwebz on April 25, 2018, 09:59:13 PM
And nobody cares. Nobody cares about the impact that it might have on anyone. And nobody gets that we are truly doomed

You must be a blast a parties. ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 10:00:13 PM
Shame.

Although, with Ramona's death, it wasn't expected and (knowing that the manchild isn't a good planning-ahead-type-of-guy) he probably bought a single plot.

Not that it matters, without Ramona, Art would have failed much sooner if he ever hit it big.

Being next to her would bring more people to the knowledge of her life, her legacy.

Who’s?

zwebz

What Art Bell had going on in his private life I could not give a damn. He brought me understanding. He brought an intelligence. He brought clarity where there was none before. I choose to remember him that way. I don't f****** care if someone was his wife someone was his child someone was his daughter. I would be absolutely beside myself if I had somebody judging me like that in my own personal life.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 10:01:03 PM
Who’s?
God, Art sucked at writing.

It's probably another sign that his arrangements were hurried.

Whoever the funeral director was, they dropped the ball

zwebz

And if I found out that somebody was judging me like that in my personal life there would be hell to pay.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zwebz on April 25, 2018, 10:01:57 PM
What Art Bell had going on in his private life I could not give a damn. He brought me understanding. He brought an intelligence. He brought clarity where there was none before. I choose to remember him that way. I don't f****** care if someone was his wife someone was his child someone was his daughter. I would be absolutely beside myself if I had somebody judging me like that in my own personal life.

Heather?  ???

Sean92008

Zwebz, were you born in 1976 by any chance?

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 10:03:31 PM
Heather?  ???
Thinking alike.  All these long-inactive accounts resurfacing to stand in line with the vast minority (aka Heatherites or the loser herself, Heather).

Heather, dear, I'll talk to you, I'll talk to you just like I talk to my family, my business associates, even my cats... No, seriously....

GravitySucks

Quote from: zwebz on April 25, 2018, 10:01:57 PM
No wonder you have no critical thinking skills. Did you understand Lazaar more than Adair? Sean David Morton? Steve the time traveler or Victor?

zwebz

1966 and I am NOT Heather. She's got enough on her plate

zwebz

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 10:10:58 PM
No wonder you have no critical thinking skills. Did you understand Lazaar more than Adair? Sean David Morton? Steve the time traveler or Victor?
like the typical proto-human...attack what you don't understand

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zwebz on April 25, 2018, 10:12:33 PM
like the typical proto-human...attack what you don't understand

Or maybe you're just not making yourself understood. That's on you.  ::)

Sean92008

Quote from: zwebz on April 25, 2018, 10:10:59 PM
1966 and I am NOT Heather. She's got enough on her plate
From what it sounds like, she's got nothing on her plate and probably won't for many years as she will be an unemployable mental case. Whatever it is, it's way out of line with "normal."

Why don't you whisper in her ear, or look in the mirror and tell her that you cannot garner sympathy while being an asshole. Woe is Heather...

Quote from: Art Bell on April 30, 2015, 10:39:24 PM
On request just for you ass I can put up a quit clock?

Art

HAHAHAHA

Quote from: Art Bell on May 01, 2015, 01:49:51 PM
Thanks but I am not the best, I have done some good stuff and some bad stuff. I am no Angel by a long shot, I just hope there is a balance at the end.

Art

neat.

Quote from: Art Bell on May 01, 2015, 06:03:00 PM
I know I have hurt people (not physically) but emotionally. When I was young I had a bit of a way with Women and hurt some I know and it haunts me.

When I was climbing the ladder in Radio I was brutal with competition and took delight in crushing them which I am sure is despite Business being War, a Sin I am sure, which when Dave pulled some tricks and ended up on 104 I understood as karmic retribution.

I have always carried a weird kind of guilt about success because I am sure much was just luck and there are a lot of talented people who don't have it.

I had a rough Childhood, very very strict Parents and we were not a close Family, now it's to late.

Other stuff to I am sure. I am also sure that about clips my wings.

Art

do tell...