Catsmile

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 29, 2019, 04:47:02 AM
We love you Michael.

# I Love U MOAR, Lee!!!  :-*
# Nao Prepare Your Anus, Michael!!

#BellGab

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on January 29, 2019, 04:53:32 AM
What ever it was, was being discussed BEFORE she went out to Pahrump, as Heather clearly, yet hesitantly, tells us in this clip from a GabCast, if you haven't listened to it already. I don't think her comment even registered on listeners at the time.

https://www54.zippyshare.com/v/3ZsO15Iv/file.html

Good post for all the new fags who are out of the loop, brig! I was clued into the Art-Heather thing very early on. I speculated they were chatting privately way before the Blitzâ,,¢.

If you dig into the Art Bell thread, after his six weeks of Sirius. The forum was upset at Arts umteenth quitting, and giving him shit. Art made a post joking about "committing sewer pipe". Which caused (Redacted) to post something like "Don't do it! I've been there, if you need someone to talk to I've PMed you my phone number" Once I read that, I heard the sound of a fishing rod & reel setting the hook. Removing almost all doubt in my mind that something fishy was afoot. Art was a fool for the ladies, which he recounted in his book, in far moar words, Heater set a "trap" he couldn't resist.

I said nothing at the time. As nothing good could come of what was little more than wild ass speculation on my part. Both were adults, who the fuck am I to arbitrate their personal relationship. However I kept tabs on the situation. I even poked/picked at BellGabs darling (Redacted) seeing how she would react, looking for a tell. At the time folks couldn't understand why all of a sudden I turned on poor (Redacted). Which drew the ire of (Redacteds) fan club. #SaltyCucks

How times have changed, what a wild ride. I was already past the point of giving a damn about Art doing a show, for the most part. Way back then I decided Art and his orbiters were going to entertain me, one way or another. It's amazing what you can glean when you read, watch, & wait, biding your time, lurking moar, shitposting less. The rest has nao passed into history. Entertain me! # Waiting for Feb.4... # MOAR CAT WANTS MOAR!! # DoingItForTheLuLz!

# OldFagIzOldFaging
# TiemIsOnOurSide
# LurkMoarIt'sNevarEnough!

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on January 29, 2019, 09:15:38 AM
Good post for all the new fags who are out of the loop, brig! I was clued into the Art-Heather thing very early on. I speculated they were chatting privately way before the Blitzâ,,¢.

If you dig into the Art Bell thread, after his six weeks of Sirius. The forum was upset at Arts umteenth quitting, and giving him shit. Art made a post joking about "committing sewer pipe". Which caused (Redacted) to post something like "Don't do it! I've been there, if you need someone to talk to I've PMed you my phone number" Once I read that, I heard the sound of a fishing rod & reel setting the hook. Removing almost all doubt in my mind that something fishy was afoot. Art was a fool for the ladies, which he recounted in his book, in far moar words, Heater set a "trap" he couldn't resist.

I said nothing at the time. As nothing good could come of what was little more than wild ass speculation on my part. Both were adults, who the fuck am I to arbitrate their personal relationship. However I kept tabs on the situation. I even poked/picked at BellGabs darling (Redacted) seeing how she would react, looking for a tell. At the time folks couldn't understand why all of a sudden I turned on poor (Redacted). Which drew the ire of (Redacteds) fan club. #SaltyCucks

How times have changed, what a wild ride. I was already past the point of giving a damn about Art doing a show, for the most part. Way back then I decided Art and his orbiters were going to entertain me, one way or another. It's amazing what you can glean when you read, watch, & wait, biding your time, lurking moar, shitposting less. The rest has nao passed into history. Entertain me! # Waiting for Feb.4... # MOAR CAT WANTS MOAR!! # DoingItForTheLuLz!

# OldFagIzOldFaging
# TiemIsOnOurSide

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Azzerae on January 29, 2019, 07:26:38 AM
Cheeky.

While I rarely praise MV, I never understand when users down him on his own site. Its a tad impolite, I'd say...

#Rude #Disrespectful

I think I've made the analogy here before, but the ebb and flow of personalities here reminds me of professional wrestling.  Posters, and particularly how they're perceived at any given time, tend to transition from "face" (good guy) to "heel" (bad guy) and back depending on topics and prevailing attitudes. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2019, 07:31:41 AM
Me being critical of the Bush family has got him all hot under the collar. ;)
Seriously?

Haven't you milked that udder until it's tit dry?

And hasn't anyone who's read the string here realized that it was Kid that went into Bush defense mode, not Gd? This is where you always fail Doc - you just have a severely limited inventory of perceived political "purity" straw men and you short cycle through them along with  your infamous bag-o-dicks and faggotry cat calls like a near-empty pop machine that dispenses the last can of Fanta when you really want Coke.

Talk to your handlers, write some new material, heck switch avatars if you're starting to imitate art now - just re-poot man! :o

Metron2267

The rest has nao passed into history. Entertain me! # Waiting for Feb.4... # MOAR CAT WANTS MOAR!! # DoingItForTheLuLz!

At least you are honest in weeding your deeply watered and tended garden of obsession. ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 29, 2019, 09:26:35 AM
I think I've made the analogy here before, but the ebb and flow of personalities here reminds me of professional wrestling.  Posters, and particularly how they're perceived at any given time, tend to transition from "face" (good guy) to "heel" (bad guy) and back depending on topics and prevailing attitudes.
Ding!

Metron2267

The reportage is all identical - I wonder what the cylindrical object really was?

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26201/bizarre-chase-through-high-security-nevada-nuclear-test-site-ends-in-deadly-shooting

So far, we have no information on what this man's motive may have been or his level of sobriety, but suffice it to say that such events are rare out at the remote locale.

We will update this post with more information as it comes available.

Contact the author: Tyler@thedrive.com

Jackstar

Quote from: Catsmile on January 29, 2019, 03:24:30 AM
We are all speculating, including you.

Objection: Lacks foundation.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 29, 2019, 09:26:35 AM

I've pilloried many a BellGabber, but never its owner and founder. It'd just be wrong ... I'm not in love with the man, nor do I dislike him in any way. Its just bad manners to bite the hand that feeds.

ItsOver

# OldFagIzOldFaging
# TiemIsOnOurSide

# Hmmm,NotFullOfHash
# IzTrue!
# WeWuzHad,Moe!
# ThanksForTheSoapOpera,Though,HeaterAndArt

ItsOver

Quote from: Catsmile on January 29, 2019, 07:43:10 AM
# I Love U MOAR, Lee!!!  :-*
# Nao Prepare Your Anus, Michael!!

#BellGab
# LOL
# FeelTheLuv, MV

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on January 29, 2019, 03:00:57 PM
I've pilloried many a BellGabber, but never its owner and founder. It'd just be wrong ... I'm not in love with the man, nor do I dislike him in any way. Its just bad manners to bite the hand that feeds.
MV is a generous and libertarian sort, two ah-mazing qualities! 8)

Robert

Quote from: Catsmile on January 29, 2019, 03:24:30 AMSolo show hosting talent onna microphone wasn't it, 3 solo years stands as its own testament. IMO Heather was much better as a co-host, or part of an ensemble like she was on those other "little shows".
That's what I always thought, & I observed at the time that most of the shows I liked on DMDN were panel format.  That's still true.  Ms. Wade might even be a good m.c. of a panel show, hard to tell.