• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

..."Selma"...

Started by Gd5150, March 09, 2015, 07:20:06 PM

Gd5150

The fact the NY Times decided to cut W and his wife out of the front page photo of last weekends Selma march is no surprise. Whats funnier, a lot funnier is the reality of the march compared to how to times portrayed it. Saw this photo, with arrows pointing to the right edge at where the Bush's were standing hand in hand with others who were there to pay respects to the 50th anniversary of "Selma". You see it and you're immediately taken by the number of people there for march. Looks to be millions! The next photo shows the hysterical reality.

[attachimg=1]

Gd5150

Wow look at that crowd! Must be at least 100 people there.

[attachimg=1]

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 09, 2015, 07:21:18 PM

[attachimg=1]
That was a special group including the Pres, W, some surviving original Selma marchers, and dignitaries.  They crossed the bridge on Saturday. As if you didn't know.

The Wash Post pic below shows the public march on Sunday.  But thanks for a clear example of your frequent misrepresentations at Obama's expense.

As for your hero W, fuck him.  He's looking for rehabilitation after fucking the country, killing more people than we can count, and leaving a legacy of chaos that's going to last generations.

Gd5150

Actually I didn't know as it doesn't effect me. I was fortunate enough to be born far from the south and after the 60's. As for Bush paying his respect, he has nothing to gain by being there. He's not "running for office", theres no "oil money" in it, its not "revenge for his daddy", he's not "lying" about why he's there. Truth is he's just a good man and ex president who's showing respect to a historic moment in civil rights history. He just as easily could've not showed, but thats not the type of man he is.

All that being said, the photo doesn't lie. There are about 50-100 people in the group with Obama, Sharpen and Bush. Love a good photo opp.

As for your final comment, I love you too sweetie.  :-* Keep the ignorance flowing buddy.

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 09, 2015, 07:21:18 PM

[attachimg=1]

no offense, but it's crap like this that make legit complaints about any President unheard. it is as divisive as it is ironic when it includes a rant about media bias.

Gd5150

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on March 09, 2015, 11:29:34 PM
no offense, but it's crap like this that make legit complaints about any President unheard. it is as divisive as it is ironic when it includes a rant about media bias.

No offense but the media is the one who created the photoshopped image. The media is also who chose to crop Bush out of the image. The commentary is on the NY Times not Obama. There's nothing in the original post about Obama. It's a hysterical image. Our noble saviors leading a photoshopped crowd and 60 of their closest friends across the bridge. Why didn't they just put geezer's image on the front page? At least it was real. Classic!

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 09, 2015, 11:37:27 PM
No offense but the media is the one who created the photoshopped image. The media is also who chose to crop Bush out of the image. The commentary is on the NY Times not Obama. There's nothing in the original post about Obama. It's a hysterical image. Our noble saviors leading a photoshopped crowd and 60 of their closest friends across the bridge. Why didn't they just put geezer's image on the front page? At least it was real. Classic!

[attachimg=1]

;D

Reagan Mondale debate There you go again again 360p22

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 10, 2015, 12:03:03 AM
;D Love me some "stand up" Reagan.

Yeah, he stood us all up, alright.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 09, 2015, 11:37:27 PM

[attachimg=1]
Nice back pedaling.  You said "photoshopped"?  "Photoshopped" means phonied. Show us how the large crowd was phonied. You're the phony, trying to slip in a pic taken on the other side of the bridge of a different event as the "real" scene. A different shot entirely.  You're just miffed that your hero was cropped out.  (Ad hominem deleted...sorry.)

Gd5150

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 10, 2015, 11:16:40 AM
Nice back pedaling.  You said "photoshopped"?  "Photoshopped" means phonied. Show us how the large crowd was phonied. You're the phony, trying to slip in a pic taken on the other side of the bridge of a different event as the "real" scene. A different shot entirely.  You're just miffed that your hero was cropped out.  (Ad hominem deleted...sorry.)

Reality bites

[attachimg=1]

Gd5150

The real travesty is that "America's 1st black president" was not included in the photo opp. A real miscarriage of justice.
[attachimg=1]
"I am happy in Harlem and I am honored to be thought of as the first black president." - Bill Clinton

136 or 142

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 09, 2015, 11:25:16 PM
Actually I didn't know as it doesn't effect me. I was fortunate enough to be born far from the south and after the 60's. As for Bush paying his respect, he has nothing to gain by being there. He's not "running for office", theres no "oil money" in it, its not "revenge for his daddy", he's not "lying" about why he's there. Truth is he's just a good man and ex president who's showing respect to a historic moment in civil rights history. He just as easily could've not showed, but thats not the type of man he is.

That you think a manchild who waged an illegal war in which likely more than 1 million people died is a 'good man' says about all anybody needs to know about you. Obviously you too are a sack of shit. 

Oh, Dumbya is obviously there to shill for his equally evil brother.

136 or 142

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 10, 2015, 07:41:43 PM
That you think a manchild who waged an illegal war in which likely more than 1 million people died is a 'good man' says about all anybody needs to know about you. Obviously you too are a sack of shit. 

I take back what I said.  GD5150 is obviously a troll. I have no idea what his real beliefs - if he has any -are.

The General

Just wanted to say...
Happy 50th Selma.
We'll never forget!

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 10, 2015, 07:41:43 PM

What was illegal about it? And please be very specific.

Gd5150

Quote from: The General on March 11, 2015, 02:58:58 PM
Just wanted to say...
Happy 50th Selma.
We'll never forget!

Haha! Roooobyyy Rooooooo
[attachimg=1]

136 or 142

Quote from: FightTheFuture on March 11, 2015, 03:03:36 PM
What was illegal about it? And please be very specific.

Are you really this stupid?  Invading a sovereign nation that was posing no threat under false pretences is clearly illegal.  It's why Dumbya, his big dick, the idiot Condiliar, Wofowitz, Rumsfailed et al don't travel outside the United States except to places where they are invited, because they know they'd be charged with war crimes.

Gd5150

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 11, 2015, 03:25:34 PM
Are you really this stupid?  Invading a sovereign nation that was posing no threat under false pretences is clearly illegal.  It's why Dumbya, his big dick, the idiot Condiliar, Wofowitz, Rumsfailed et al don't travel outside the United States except to places where they are invited, because they know they'd be charged with war crimes.

Liberal ignorance never ends.

"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons."
- Bill Clinton 1998

There were also 19 broken UN resolutions. Use of force in Iraq was authorized by a majority of Republican and Democrats. A 25yr dictator who was never elected. And who was once caught by coalition forces was executed by the Iraqi government.

Any questions?
[attachimg=1]

136 or 142

1."Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons."
- Bill Clinton 1998

I must have missed when Bill Clinton invaded Iraq.

2.There were also 19 broken UN resolutions. Use of force in Iraq was authorized by a majority of Republican and Democrats. A 25yr dictator who was never elected. And who was once caught by coalition forces was executed by the Iraqi government.

A.I find the conservative - or in your case a troll who pretends to be a conservative - concern over the UN resolutions against Iraq amusing given that conservatives would like nothing more than to get rid of the UN - except in this one case.

B.In regards to the specific UN resolutions, you conveniently left out that they specifically ruled out the use of force to deal with Saddam.

C.As I've shown before a clear majority of Democrats voted against the Iraq resolution, I believe 57%.

D."25 year dictator".  There are around at least 60 dictators around the world.  Who should we go after next in your never ending wars?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 11, 2015, 03:39:30 PM
Liberal ignorance never ends.

"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

- Bill Clinton 1998

There were also 19 broken UN resolutions. Use of force in Iraq was authorized by a majority of Republican and Democrats. A 25yr dictator who was never elected. And who was once caught by coalition forces was executed by the Iraqi government.

Any questions?
[attachimg=1]
You're actually equating four days of air strikes on military and strategic targets with a war based on gross WH lies, that involved 170,000 US troops in Iraq at its peak, cost a trillion dollars, saw a total of over a million American troops sent to Iraq, became the longest war in US history, and killed nearly 5,000 Americans, over 100,000 Iraqis directly and violently, and as many as 500,000 indirectly. Troll or not, you're really appalling.