• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 07, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
Whether you like him or not, Clyde Lewis appears to work his butt off with his show and he hasn't had the best health.  Noory is the poster child for lazy bums on corporate/ government welfare. Jorch makes about 1/2 a mil a year or more.  The salary of the Pres is 400K a year, granted with perks.  Good thing Trump doesn't need the money.  Talk about f'd up.
It is but it is telling that iHate Media, Inc is in pretty bad financial shape.
Maybe travel aside, and that is a Norry choice to keep several homes or to do "big events," I doubt anybody, even the Executives in mist-tunnels, works less than Norry at iHate Media, Inc. Clyde also reads the material, has encylopedia knowledge of religion and esoterica, and gives away his show in multiple formats for free. Norry gets confused on basic tenets of Christianity or world history and stumbles over just pronouncing common words!

Ted Baxter

Quote from: ItsOver on March 07, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
Whether you like him or not, Clyde Lewis appears to work his butt off with his show and he hasn't had the best health.  Noory is the poster child for lazy bums on corporate/ government welfare. Jorch makes about 1/2 a mil a year or more.  The salary of the Pres is 400K a year, granted with perks.  Good thing Trump doesn't need the money.  Talk about f'd up.
Noory is not a good interviewer. Compare him to Church/ Knaap/Richard Syrett. Another way too put it,George sucks as a interviewer

Theadora

Quote from: expat on March 06, 2018, 08:27:20 AM
Way-ay, wack! This group's first scouser. Have a conny-onny butty and gi'us a couple verses of "Dirty Maggie May".

Your telling people to sign up to listen to that five minute show by providing personal details, reminds me of how Richard C Hoagland, personal messaged me on facebutt, to ask me who I am.  Fuck that shit.  The show's lame, anyway.

Jojo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on March 07, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
Last night's show on cyber security....Once or twice I have googled a Coast to Coast guest, clicked on a website, and then had a big "Windows Defender Alert" message pop up. It claimed to be from Microsoft and told me to call this phone number, which I wasn't going to do, but it also wouldn't let me X out of it. After panicking for a few minutes, I finally ended up turning off my modem, which seemed to do the trick.
I haven't had that one, but in the past when there were ads, I got a bug from an " emergency local weather alert" ad that did not look like an ad.

Ted Baxter

Is it really as bad as u all write here at Bellgab with Georgie as our captain. To make my point take the Open lines test..... Listen to Art Bell on his open lines than listen to  George Noorys open lines. Now u tell me, what talk show host attracts callers that are boring buffoons  ? 8)

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on March 07, 2018, 02:55:03 PM
You must be psychic! George did end last night's show with that bit.

haha wow.

i guess I figured it had been a while since I had heard it and Dave seems to me to be in a downward spiral of couldn't give a shit-itis about the show.

it wouldn't surprise me if we find out one day Dave/Jorch is a major degenerate, last night or the night before he claimed he's buddy buddy with John McAfee who is total drugging whore mongering scamming degenerate and quite possibly a murderer.

Gd5150

NDE’s in the 2nd half tonight. Gonna have to tune in. 👨🏻

Some of Jorch's shtick is harmless and I enjoy laughing at his hapless ass but he drives me nuts when he feigns expertise knowledge.

This conspiracy dude he has on tonight was talking about Putin's recent announcement that Russia has some new scary next generation nuclear weapons, the guest says it's not an immediate worry as the weapons don't exist yet so Jorch responds 'They don't have those weapons.' lol as if he had done his own research and was confirming the guest's information. He does it all the fucking time. A physicist will be on and he'll say 'the Universe is still expanding' to which Jorch will respond with 'Yes, I've always been of the opinion the Universe is expanding'.

He's just so damn gormless, the guest is discussing the situation in Syria, commending Russia's actions. Jorch felt it necessary to tell him 'You know my family's records are in a church in Aleppo, if it's still there. My family is from that area.'  Now what the hell does that have to do with anything, the guest is totally flummoxed by it, he doesn't know what to say justawkward silence.

This guest is a kook, Jorch just warned him 'No let's not go there' when he started to say Sandy Hook was a false flag operation.

zeebo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 08, 2018, 01:19:44 AM
...He does it all the fucking time. A physicist will be on and he'll say 'the Universe is still expanding' to which Jorch will respond with 'Yes, I've always been of the opinion the Universe is expanding'.

Or sometimes he'll just respond with "Right", as if he just independently confirmed something an expert already knows as fact.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 08, 2018, 01:19:44 AM
...This guest is a kook, Jorch just warned him 'No let's not go there' when he started to say Sandy Hook was a false flag operation.

Out of everything out there, there's only two topics I won't listen to:  1) demons/hauntings/exorcisms - because I'm a wuss ... and 2) mass violence deniers - because I think the victims' families have suffered enough already.

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2018, 02:03:37 AM
Or sometimes he'll just respond with "Right", as if he just independently confirmed something an expert already knows as fact.

Out of everything out there, there's only two topics I won't listen to:  1) demons/hauntings/exorcisms - because I'm a wuss ... and 2) mass violence deniers - because I think the victims' families have suffered enough already.

I can't get enough of #1 but I have absolutely no tolerance for #2.  I'd like to shoot the idiots that dispense conspiracy theories about mass shootings and the like.

Dr. MD MD

So, basically you're saying as long as someone tells you a bunch of people are dead you're in regardless of proof?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
So, basically you're saying as long as someone tells you a bunch of people are dead you're in regardless of proof?

Go put a sock in it!

I wouldn't call what this guy went through as an NDE.  To me, they have to be clinically dead for an NDE to occur.  I'm going to skip the rest of this.

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 02:18:12 AM

Please, much of what we hear about on the news we don't have absolute direct proof of.  But in a widely-publicized case involving various agencies along with civilians, I tend to give the agonized families the benefit of the doubt. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2018, 02:47:05 AM
Please, much of what we hear about on the news we don't have absolute direct proof of.  But in a widely-publicized case involving various agencies along with civilians, I tend to give the agonized families the benefit of the doubt.

And none of those various agenecies could ever be in question because they're all beyond reproach?  :D

Seriously, I say fuck the families until a proper and logical investigation is done. This is where the adults need to explain this to the children. Once that's done by reputable people that aren't proven criminals and it's proven they'll have my complete sympathy. ;)

Dr. MD MD

This is the order: Evidence and fact gathering (not destroying) then narrative construction, not the other way around. ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

It's this SJW tendency to want to be seen as a good guy by others that's letting these elites literally get away with murder but, hey, no big deal, you felt good about yourself for a few minutes. ::) ;D

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 02:55:59 AM
And none of those various agenecies could ever be in question because they're all beyond reproach?  :D

That's twice now you've tried to restate my opinion so it sounds black-and-white.  Do you really think I'm that naive as to take everything I hear at face value?  C'mon man.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 08, 2018, 03:20:15 AM
That's twice now you've tried to restate my opinion so it sounds black-and-white.  Do you really think I'm that naive as to take everything I hear at face value?  C'mon man.

My point is that when you play this emotional card before a proper investigation is done it's not fair. You're making it seem like anyone who might have any questions about what went on is themselves a heartless child killer and I think you know that's not necessarily true. Also, in case you hadn't noticed, they're not really doing proper investigations anymore. They have a narrative ready to go as the story is breaking now. And then they destroy the evidence before the proper investigation can be done for the same reason: to spare the families feelings. Huh?! I know that you must be smarter than this! :D

Dr. MD MD

It gives me hope to know that most people aren't fooled by this though. How do I know that? Because NRA membership is going up, not down. In fact, everytime they make a push against the 2nd amendment there seems to be a corresponding membership surge there.  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 08, 2018, 03:44:15 AM
It gives me hope to know that most people aren't fooled by this though. How do I know that? Because NRA membership is going up, not down. In fact, everytime they make a push against the 2nd amendment there seems to be a corresponding membership surge there.  ;D

I joined the NRA last week and I don't believe you're conspiracy shit for one red hot minute.  You've smoked way too much pot and dropped too much LSD so I guess I can't blame you for believing this conspiracy nonsense.  People who have dropped too much LSD are prone to believing in this shit.

NoMoreNoory

'Interesting take' is another one he uses. He delivers it in an emotionless voice which clearly indicates that there will be no further discussion on this subject.

What puzzles me about last night's conspiracy theorist is his insistence that Cruz, Paddick et al are patsies being used by deep-state, black-ops groups, staging these events to push a gun control agenda. As bloodbath follows bloodbath and America continues to choose to do nothing about it except offer thoughts and prayers, it clearly isn't working. Were I a self-respecting deep-state operative, I'd be thinking a change of tack might be good. It's as silly as the oft-repeated mantra that 'they' (Candidate A, Party B) are going to 'come for your guns' or 'take away' 2nd Amendment rights. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't any alteration to the Constitution require a two-thirds majority in both houses and the agreement of 75% of state legislatures?

pate

Quote...doesn't any alteration to the Constitution require a two-thirds majority in both houses and the agreement of 75% of state legislatures?

Thash, rite. Uh've ben sayin' thash fur yeers, geez sumthinz goeen on!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 08, 2018, 06:00:52 AM
I joined the NRA last week and I don't believe you're conspiracy shit for one red hot minute.  You've smoked way too much pot and dropped too much LSD so I guess I can't blame you for believing this conspiracy nonsense.  People who have dropped too much LSD are prone to believing in this shit.

And you're just an asshole who has to resort to personal attacks when you can't rationally counter an argument and you almost never can. Time to hit the books, kid.  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 08, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
'Interesting take' is another one he uses. He delivers it in an emotionless voice which clearly indicates that there will be no further discussion on this subject.

What puzzles me about last night's conspiracy theorist is his insistence that Cruz, Paddick et al are patsies being used by deep-state, black-ops groups, staging these events to push a gun control agenda. As bloodbath follows bloodbath and America continues to choose to do nothing about it except offer thoughts and prayers, it clearly isn't working. Were I a self-respecting deep-state operative, I'd be thinking a change of tack might be good. It's as silly as the oft-repeated mantra that 'they' (Candidate A, Party B) are going to 'come for your guns' or 'take away' 2nd Amendment rights. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't any alteration to the Constitution require a two-thirds majority in both houses and the agreement of 75% of state legislatures?
Nearly every organization has a Security Department, but not so much schools.  I can't buy a roll of toilet paper without having my license plate on camera, walking through scanners, greeting a security guarc, being on camera, and using a card that identifies me by full name, etc...  Toilet paper is protected more than our children!

As someone said, we have US Marshalls on airplanes protecting the daddies and mommies.  Traveling adults are protected, while their children are left wide open to slaughter.

We have undercover operatives as well as uniformed officers on bus transit, too, to protect mostly adults.  Yet our school buses get out of control in occassional violence.  Remember that hijacking of one school bus?  That's never happened on a regular mass transit bus, where there are transit police, has it?

The lack of security is like a conspiracy to traumatize our children so that when they have their own children, they will over-compensate, caving in to fascist measures to restrict guns (to criminals, of course...).

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 08, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

"That is true""Well, that is true." "That is true too, how do you do what you do?" "You are really into this, how did you start what you do?"

"Interesting take" he stole from those infernally annoying sportstalk call-in shows, like Jim Rome.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 08, 2018, 10:34:55 AM
Nearly every organization has a Security Department, but not so much schools.  I can't buy a roll of toilet paper without having my license plate on camera, walking through scanners, greeting a security guarc, being on camera, and using a card that identifies me by full name, etc...  Toilet paper is protected more than our children!

As someone said, we have US Marshalls on airplanes protecting the daddies and mommies.  Traveling adults are protected, while their children are left wide open to slaughter.

We have undercover operatives as well as uniformed officers on bus transit, too, to protect mostly adults.  Yet our school buses get out of control in occassional violence.  Remember that hijacking of one school bus?  That's never happened on a regular mass transit bus, where there are transit police, has it?

The lack of security is like a conspiracy to traumatize our children so that when they have their own children, they will over-compensate, caving in to fascist measures to restrict guns (to criminals, of course...).

The solution is simple, Jojo. Just tell the FBI to stop killing their own citizens. ;)

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Jojo on March 08, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

I agree with a lot of this, J-J. After the Dunblane shooting in Scotland in 1996, in addition to ushering in strict gun control, security at schools was rigorously improved. Approaching my kids' primary (elementary) school in London thereafter, I had to buzz in after identifying myself to camera and giving my reason for being there, even though all the staff knew me. I was shocked to hear that at local high schools near me just outside Pittsburgh, you walk up to a desk and sign in. That has now changed. But if I have to go through airport-style screening to get into the ballpark, and wanded to get into a gig, it seems crazy that security at schools is not similarly rigorous.