• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

expat

In Part 3 of the PBS epic "Chasing the Moon" there are several stills of the entire CBS news team covering Apollo 11. I looked for a widdle 24-year-old Dickie Hoagland, but he wasn't there. Booo.

Morgus

QuoteUPDATE: Richard is still recovering from his fall.
We regret, he cannot make it down the stairs to
his office to do this weekend’s shows.
Thank you All for your Well Wishes!

Lunger

Quote from: albrecht on July 26, 2019, 08:38:55 PM
...and can explain why some photographs don't show the "10 mile high" dome arcologies ....

In the 90's, way back in the 20th, those domes were 60 miles high.  This is why the CM orbited the moon at a distance of 60 miles - - so it wouldn't collide with the glass structures; what happened?

Lunger

Quote from: Morgus on July 28, 2019, 10:19:38 PM
Hoagie couldn't make it live again tonight, he had an accident when the lights were out last night apparently. So its another replay.
This message is posted at his website now:

POSTPONED DUE TO FALL FROM POWER OUTAGE
Last night during the power outage, Richard took a fall down the spiral staircase. Regrettably, he will not be able to go down to his office to do the show tonight. He is recuperating.

It's not going to be long now.  Somebody start digging a hole.

albrecht

Quote from: Lunger on August 05, 2019, 06:51:41 PM
In the 90's, way back in the 20th, those domes were 60 miles high.  This is why the CM orbited the moon at a distance of 60 miles - - so it wouldn't collide with the glass structures; what happened?
As I recall the latest information is that time, UV rays, etc has rendered much of the crystalline arcology domes into a "substance like cigarette smoke" and so vessels can travel through them without problems and also explains why NASA, in all their nefarious machinations, can alter photographs so that many can't see the arcologies. Or something like that. Rest assured, however. RCH has sent some special material in a "briefing" to Trump so expect some big news soon.

expat

Here's an example of Hoagland's "glass domes" up in the sky. Funnily enough, the same pattern appears in Al Bean's shadow. What could be the reason for that? Hmmm...hmmmm...

Metron2267

Quote from: Lunger on August 05, 2019, 06:53:45 PM
It's not going to be long now.  Somebody start digging a hole.
It must be helpful to have such a caring fan base.

Morgus

Hoagie made it back on the air live tonight, first time after his recent stairs incident...

Morgus

Uh-oh Hoagie is a no show tonight, they are replaying last night's show instead:

Richard is doing well and was very excited to host Jordan Maxwell tonight.
We regret that due to technical issues, we are re-scheduling tonight’s show.
Last night was an incredible show to listen to, so we are replaying it.
Thank you for your continued Support and Good Will.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on August 11, 2019, 10:16:16 PM
Uh-oh Hoagie is a no show tonight, they are replaying last night's show instead:

Richard is doing well and was very excited to host Jordan Maxwell tonight.
We regret that due to technical issues, we are re-scheduling tonight’s show.
Last night was an incredible show to listen to, so we are replaying it.
Thank you for your continued Support and Good Will.
Working two days a week is hard to do!

I actually enjoyed last night's show ("the racism show") and thought it was pretty good. Some fun anecdotes by RCH's upbringing at a time in North Western Maryland, a picturesque area (now suburbs of DC almost) and Dr.Richard Spence was pretty good on the subject. Lots of legit references. And, luckily for listeners, Georgia Lambert didn't get much of a chance to speak. RCH had some funny comments that Spence couldn't buy into- RCH went into some kind of assertion that the Jews know cosmic knowledge and was about to get into torsion etc hidden in their Books and Spence sort of said "I think that is another show." I also liked RCH's description of a Hitler interview "what's your beef with the Jews?"

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/tosom/2019/08/11/searching-for-the-truth-behind-racism 

Metron2267

Pretty interesting to think Hoagy was raised by a family in the restaurant business, but supremely creepy to know his parents were hazed by the local church with excessive bell-ringing for serving people of color.  Was Maryland part of the deep south then? Thank goodness  times have changed to where racism is not the default setting in life regardless of what the media and Dems tell us.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2019, 10:29:24 PM
Working two days a week is hard to do!

I actually enjoyed last night's show ("the racism show") and thought it was pretty good. Some fun anecdotes by RCH's upbringing at a time in North Western Maryland, a picturesque area (now suburbs of DC almost) and Dr.Richard Spence was pretty good on the subject. Lots of legit references. And, luckily for listeners, Georgia Lambert didn't get much of a chance to speak. RCH had some funny comments that Spence couldn't buy into- RCH went into some kind of assertion that the Jews know cosmic knowledge and was about to get into torsion etc hidden in their Books and Spence sort of said "I think that is another show." I also liked RCH's description of a Hitler interview "what's your beef with the Jews?"

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/tosom/2019/08/11/searching-for-the-truth-behind-racism
Of course it would be beef, if it were pork that would not be kosher.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on August 17, 2019, 10:06:49 PM

The usual Russell Pine  Jordan Maxwell stuff, so far. Waiting to hear if he starts to mention the lawsuits, domain fight, name rights, and controversies, etc.

Edit: he detailing one of those legal scams involving the banks, IRS, and Federal Reserve whereby the guy paid off his plane AND got a check for over-payment to the IRS. And the old SS card "red numbers" deal.   

albrecht

Even RCH has some push-back and questions for the Russian-expert Scouser that was on last night! Especially when the fellow didn't abide by some torsion models. And he had some accent issues, even though, apparently now a Floridian, couldn't be understood by RCH often times. RCH, admirably, claimed "skype issues" but it was more the accent and claims of various ancient names for our former, and present, moon(s,) ancient tribes, and various Russians, Urs, Aryans, etc etc. There were some fun spelling sessions even. And disagreements on "levels" and some, as RCH pointed out, discrepancies with regard to some mainline history, and suspect history (royal stuff, JFK/Soviet UFO 'agreements' etc.) They had met at some event in the past and guest will be back on to really go through the theory!

RCH also wants a show about immigration, which could be fun. (Due to the guy's issues moving over here and claims that the British Royals determine who can come even though, his lawyer claims, we will take but the Crown determines if they can.Or something. Too bad LaRouche aint around to sort that mess out.  ;)   )

WOW!  I thought this was a hoax, but it's really there.  It's so close to the shoreline that it's difficult to believe that it hasn't been commonly known for decades at least. 

I just shared it with Gary Leggiere.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6223

Oh, turns out that Google painted it in, just like the way they paint trees over all the satellite dishes on Oahu.  When somebody proves this, then nobody will believe that the Face at Cydonia is really there.

Lunger

Quote from: Stupid Robbings on August 22, 2019, 08:58:53 PM
Oh, turns out that Google painted it in, just like the way they paint trees over all the satellite dishes on Oahu.  When somebody proves this, then nobody will believe that the Face at Cydonia is really there.

Why did Google white out the islands to the east of Kauai?  They used to be there on Google Earth, Necker Island Frenchman's shoal....  All the way to Midway.  Gone.

expat

Quote from: Lunger on August 24, 2019, 01:40:02 PM
Why did Google white out the islands to the east of Kauai?  They used to be there on Google Earth, Necker Island Frenchman's shoal....  All the way to Midway.  Gone.

You mean west, not east. Necker is there on Google Earth Pro.

This guy is actually semi-famous?

I turned on the show about 15 minutes ago, the guest was telling Hoagie about seeing 3 beautiful UFO's and out of nowhere he mumbles 'what am i saying? what am i talking about?'.  Something not right about this guy, obviously. Hoagie not skeptical at all about his story, he had a girlfriend at 19, her family's home and her parents had been like his own he claims, and she, the family and home just disappeared, wiped from existence. And Hoagie just buys it all. The girlfriend and her parents have names, the house has an address, easy to see whether they ever existed.

wtf? i'm listening to a completely different show on KCAA where the guest is somebody named 'Jordan' who Hoagie just told 'you realize the people listening think you're stark raving mad. Do you have any evidence?'