Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Ghost

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 06:40:34 PM
I guess I'll have to listen to LateNightInTheMidlands tonight to see if Michael Vara has anything to say aboudit.  :-\

My hats off to you, Brig! You are brave. Keep us posted!

yoursongs

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 25, 2018, 06:23:17 PM
You mean her good friends?

Yes the "good friends" she's never met, like Stanton Friedman, Seth Shostack, that bunch...yeah.  Absolutely....For Shoo-er.   

Spookcat

It almost sounds like she hung up on Dale and started ranting about him running off, poor Dale. Mr. Spookcat says he was one of her interesting callers.

yoursongs

Quote from: RustledJimmes on June 25, 2018, 06:37:32 PM
You have some very good points.
Everyone that gets a chance to work/live by someone that they consider a mentor in something that they are passionate about, keeps all kinds of paper/photos/stuff.
A serious paper trail.

To anyone's knowledge, HLW hasn't even shown up to a "Disclosure in the Desert" thing, or a MUFON meeting, or
I don't know, a funeral, as a guest on a local radio station, etc...

Effin' unbelievable.

And people PAY to listen to her stumble through a podcast ???

She is without a basis in reality. (unless you consider the movie "The Man With Two Brains").  :o

Furthurmore, has ANYONE ever said that Art "gifted" the show to DisWade besides DisWade herself?  I can't think of one.  Is there any evidence that he did so?  Yes, he let her take over the show as a fill-in host, correct me if I'm wrong.  But then when Art became ill, she took over.  Art was in no condition to go through choosing or worrying about the show at all, he just didn't care (and if I were in his shoes, I wouldn't have either).  If DisWade was close to the Art Bell family, why hasn't any of them come out and spoken up for her?  Why hasn't she said hardly said anything normal about the family?  Why hasn't Karen who was close to Art come out and spoken up for her?  I can tell you why, because it's all bullshit.  She NEVER WAS close to the family.  She is a FRAUD, an OPPORTUNIST, and a LIAR.  DisWade is for DisWade.  She could care less about anybody else.  She has been caught in lie after lie.  Anyone can do research on her false claims and prove it.

timebandit

darn it.. I wanted a show tonight..
a shoe a really big shoe

Lilith

On Latenightinthemidlands they say they are having problems with people who are jealous of Heather.  They are helping with all the issues they can, but some she has to take care of herself.

You should tune in.

The announcement is she will be back on the LNM Network.  She needs to get her equiptment settled out.  In order to do that she has to get some new equiptment because "they" have done everything they can to take it all off her hands.

They are hoping for a relaunch of the show on the 28th.

Bluejay

Quote from: yoursongs on June 25, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
Furthurmore, has ANYONE ever said that Art "gifted" the show to DisWade besides DisWade herself?  I can't think of one.  Is there any evidence that he did so?  Yes, he let her take over the show as a fill-in host, correct me if I'm wrong.  But then when Art became ill, she took over.  Art was in no condition to go through choosing or worrying about the show at all, he just didn't care (and if I were in his shoes, I wouldn't have either).  If DisWade was close to the Art Bell family, why hasn't any of them come out and spoken up for her?  Why hasn't she said hardly said anything normal about the family?  Why hasn't Karen who was close to Art come out and spoken up for her?  I can tell you why, because it's all bullshit.  She NEVER WAS close to the family.  She is a FRAUD, an OPPORTUNIST, and a LIAR.  DisWade is for DisWade.  She could care less about anybody else.  She has been caught in lie after lie.  Anyone can do research on her false claims and prove it.

Lilith

Heather won't be on tonight, her studio basically has to be put back together.  As for subscriptions, no info so far.

Juan

How many times has she quit her own show now?

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 07:22:36 PM
Heather won't be on tonight, her studio basically has to be put back together.  As for subscriptions, no info so far.

https://twitter.com/MichealTVara/status/1011415961751171072

Lilith

They don't give one crap if we spy and take screenshots here on bellgab.

BELLGAG SHOUTOUT!!!!!

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 07:20:33 PM
On Latenightinthemidlands they say they are having problems with people who are jealous of Heather.  They are helping with all the issues they can, but some she has to take care of herself.

You should tune in.

The announcement is she will be back on the LNM Network.  She needs to get her equiptment settled out.  In order to do that she has to get some new equiptment because "they" have done everything they can to take it all off her hands.

You are lissening to Somewhere In Tard.

Tootsie

You should tune in.

Who is "they"?  I thought she was inferring Art's ghost cut her cable ??

Lilith

Playing Ghostbusters remake for Bellgab.  BWAHAHAHAHHA

BELLGAB SHOUTOUT!!!!   ;D

WeinerInHand

They're doing a salute to bellgab!

Bluejay

You should tune in.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 25, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

Brig is on the sauce lissening to a replay

Lilith

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 25, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

On LatenightInTheMidlands  here now:

http://lnmradionetwork.com/

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 25, 2018, 07:25:51 PM
Brig is on the sauce lissening to a replay

No, I'm listening to LateNightInTheMidlands.

RustledJimmes

How many times can you relight a bag of $hit ???

Lilith

Lots of Bellgab Troll SHOUTOUTS TONIGHT!!!!    ;D

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 07:25:04 PM
Playing Ghostbusters remake for Bellgab.  BWAHAHAHAHHA

BELLGAB SHOUTOUT!!!!   ;D

Did they just threaten us?! lol

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 07:26:36 PM
No, I'm listening to LateNightInTheMidlands.

How many fingers am I holding up?

Tootsie

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 07:25:58 PM
On LatenightInTheMidlands  here now:

http://lnmradionetwork.com/

I think Heather w. is on the sauce.. She was inferring and trying to make people think Art's ghost cut her cable or some paranormal entity.. Now who is "they" ?   LOL

yoursongs

Quote from: RustledJimmes on June 25, 2018, 07:26:45 PM
How many times can you relight a bag of $hit ???

As many as it takes to get it to crawl back up her ass and stay there.

Mr Apnea

You should tune in.

Sounds like she pulled an "Art" and cut the cable herself.  Here comes retirement.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 25, 2018, 07:27:38 PM
Did they just threaten us?! lol

Hahahaha,  glad you're listening too!  ;D

That was AWESOME!!!