Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Ghost

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
IKR?  Aint it Great?   ;D

Thank goodness Brig you are doing the Good Work lissening so we don’t have to!

I listened to every show from when Art came back. I listened every night hoping Art would return, or at least call in. I’ve heard Dale call in, he was devoted to her. I am still in shock!

She lost me when she became unhinged at George Knapp... and then her rants continued on her FB. She showed her true colors. Now I listen to Dave! And KONR!  KONR, all the Legacy I can handle!

Ghost

Quote from: timebandit on June 25, 2018, 03:42:08 PM
pfft!..I lead the pack!
Dale pulls up the rear at best

#HeatherIsMyBreath
#MyLife
#MySoul
#AlwaysAnd4Ever
#Heather
#Amen

You and her can lead the pack right into silver bracelets at Area 51!  ;D

Pizzapunch

Is there audio of the Dale call floating around?

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost on June 25, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
You and her can lead the pack right into silver bracelets at Area 51!  ;D

I'm looking forward to it!  I guess I'm a fan.   ;D

Ghost

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 04:00:39 PM
I'm looking forward to it!  I guess I'm a fan.   ;D

You’re looking forward to her getting handcuffed? Lol, me too!

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 25, 2018, 04:00:02 PM
Is there audio of the Dale call floating around?

Yes, one page back on page 73 of this thread, posted by Chocolate coated jackboot as attachments.

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost on June 25, 2018, 04:01:58 PM
You’re looking forward to her getting handcuffed? Lol, me too!

It's true, I confess.  :-[

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on June 25, 2018, 05:05:54 AM
You’ll wonder where the yellow went
When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent
I wonder if Jorch wears this.

timebandit

just listened to the dressing down..
poor Dale..
I hope someone talks him off the ledge

RustledJimmes

It seems that "Legacy-Heather" is running a repeat show tonight.

(Rumor is that she's trying to camo her desert home)

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 25, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
I'm guessing the guy criticized her post-Art behaviour so she sperged out and Vultured the guy on her Circle of MITD fans(+Lasha) shitbook page resulting in him counter-sperging by putting up her address. Am I close? Anyways here's the result.

I think she just used it as an excuse to change the topic because he was about to shit all over her broken cable story. Anytime someone offers a reasonable explanation to one of her paranormal stories she takes it personally and gets all triggered. DISSENT VILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
She sure has a chip on her shoulder. Dale from Austin was one of the few loyal listeners and callers, I think. Meltdown and then threaten to dox your callers? Bizarre way to grow a "radio" show. Though she could be trying to go for the whole "I don't care if you hate me as long as you listen" shock-jock kind of show, maybe, but it sounds more like entitled, chip-on-shoulder witch.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 04:38:18 PM
https://youtu.be/vufJzfBkzd8
That never gets old. I like when she looks at pokes herself and then pokes the other girl trying to figure "am I here?"   ;D   I wonder if Heather shows up in mirrors, or is that only a vampire-thing not a witch-thing?  Mexican tv has some great prank shows, so could not be done legally in the US I think.

yoursongs

Quote from: RustledJimmes on June 25, 2018, 02:42:09 PM
So, I have listened to the audio of HLW talking down to Dale from Austin.

This is just another example of some snowflake, (HLW), wanting things both ways.

She operates on one of her facebook pages as a "Public Figure".
She has come forward and stated that she has lived next door to Art Bell since she started doing the show.
She wants people to send her stuff, (probably uses the forwarding address for that ?).
She wants to walk into Area 51, cause it's in her "backyard".

But, no one should be allowed to know where she lives ?

(She should complain to Google Maps, not to one of her "fans").

Basically, she wants to be recognized as the "Heir to the airwaves", listened to by BILLIONS of people nightly, "knighted" by Art Bell, the one and only Authentic voice of everything, but, butt, BUT she wants to remain anonymous.???
(Guess Art Bell didn't leave her his secret bat-cave for her to hide in. ?)

???

Is she not aware that there is more hard evidence of the existence of Bigfoot than there is of Heather Wade.

To Dale in Austin:
I truly hope that HLW pi$$ed you off by jumping on you "on the air".
I hope that she really hurt your feelings, talking to one of her Fans like that in front of EVERYONE !
Because now you can take a step back, and look at this "Mistress on the Night" in a proper light.
You deserve a better "radio personality", not this delusional witch in the desert.
Remember Dale, YOU are hiding behind your keyboard, SHE is hiding behind her microphone. Sheeeeesh.
I hope you find a new show to listen to, Dale. There are only about a thousand out there, (and 900+ of them are more professional than hers).
Hell, maybe this is the call for YOU, "Dale from Austin" to start your own show/podcast !!!

Putting this chick up on a pedestal is not the right thing for anyone to do.

Good Luck to you Dale.

And to HLW: Make a choice. Either live in the limelight, or fade away in the moonlight. You can't have both.

Oh yeah, RE: this post "IMHO"

Well said.  I agree.  I would like to see proof that DisWade and Art were ever in the same room together.  All hearsay so far from DisWade.  Where is the tribute wall (page) with photos of Art working with DisWade?  Has DisWade ever done field reporting?  Nope.  Are there any photos (proof) that she has ever, once, met in person (ie. worked with) ANY of the famous guests she has interviewed?  Nope.  She is a two-bit con artist making next to zero money.  I think she moonlights (sunlights) still as a voice-only sex worker.

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 25, 2018, 03:16:12 PM
wow.. nasty Heather... her address is already all over the internet.. anyone can find it.. and she sounds so ugly  being nasty too.. what a phony

I wish she'd be herself instead of putting on that awful tranny voice.   

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 25, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
Hester and Whitless suffer from Senda disorder, where sufferers need constant hand-holding and adult supervision to perform the simplest of technical tasks despite an unprecedented amount of webpage and video tutorials.

Not to mention ongoing communication from ''the other side''

Quote from: yoursongs on June 25, 2018, 05:32:27 PM
...  Are there any photos (proof) that she has ever, once, met in person (ie. worked with) ANY of the famous guests she has interviewed?  Nope...

You mean her good friends?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Ghost on June 25, 2018, 06:28:08 PM
Bart, think that’s why she has a replay tonight? I heard she isn’t feeling well.

Her last Facebook post was two days ago...

Metron2267

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 25, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
Hester and Whitless suffer from Senda disorder, where sufferers need constant hand-holding and adult supervision to perform the simplest of technical tasks despite an unprecedented amount of webpage and video tutorials.

Have you ever considered Whitley's age and dominant skill set?

Author - not tech maven.

HTH

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 25, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Awesome film pick though.

Think the late Alan Berg.. and the Order... :-\

Ghost

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 25, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Tonight’s a replay of Dark Waters - it’s posted on her homepage https://artbelllegacy.com

RustledJimmes

Quote from: yoursongs on June 25, 2018, 05:32:27 PM
Well said.  I agree.  I would like to see proof that DisWade and Art were ever in the same room together.  All hearsay so far from DisWade.  Where is the tribute wall (page) with photos of Art working with DisWade?  Has DisWade ever done field reporting?  Nope.  Are there any photos (proof) that she has ever, once, met in person (ie. worked with) ANY of the famous guests she has interviewed?  Nope.  She is a two-bit con artist making next to zero money.  I think she moonlights (sunlights) still as a voice-only sex worker.

You have some very good points.
Everyone that gets a chance to work/live by someone that they consider a mentor in something that they are passionate about, keeps all kinds of paper/photos/stuff.
A serious paper trail.

To anyone's knowledge, HLW hasn't even shown up to a "Disclosure in the Desert" thing, or a MUFON meeting, or
I don't know, a funeral, as a guest on a local radio station, etc...

Effin' unbelievable.

And people PAY to listen to her stumble through a podcast ???

She is without a basis in reality. (unless you consider the movie "The Man With Two Brains").  :o

Ghost

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 06:36:05 PM
Have you ever considered Whitley's age and dominant skill set?

Author - not tech maven.

HTH

I personally know multi-tasking authors. There is such a thing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 06:36:42 PM
Awesome film pick though.

Think the late Alan Berg.. and the Order... :-\

Also, Eric Bogosian is awesome i everythng. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: RustledJimmes on June 25, 2018, 05:14:16 PM
It seems that "Legacy-Heather" is running a repeat show tonight.

(Rumor is that she's trying to camo her desert home)

I guess I'll have to listen to LateNightInTheMidlands tonight to see if Michael Vara has anything to say aboudit.  :-\