• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Keith Rowland appreciation thread

Started by bateman, May 01, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

bateman

Post your messages of support for K-Ro here.

GravitySucks

I will probably subscribe again but I have to wait and see who he gets and what the content/format is. I supported his network through December, 2017 but just couldn’t keep paying for Heather. The geuests and her performance just did not do it for me.

I want an alternative to c2c so I will support him again if it is a good show. I don’t listen to any of the other shows on the network. Their marketing must not be very effective I can only think of one.

He would get more support if he accepted something besides paypal.

where did Heather come from anyway? How did Art get mixed up with her?  We do need something better than C2C that's for sure.

BettyO417

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2018, 08:39:15 PM
I will probably subscribe again but I have to wait and see who he gets and what the content/format is. I supported his network through December, 2017 but just couldn’t keep paying for Heather. The geuests and her performance just did not do it for me.

I want an alternative to c2c so I will support him again if it is a good show. I don’t listen to any of the other shows on the network. Their marketing must not be very effective I can only think of one.

I second that GS. I'd resubscribe again if the format was varied ie: scientific, paranormal etc, but for god sakes no medical/pharmaceutical shows.

Keith, you did the right thing. You really have gone over and above what was expected. Glad you finally made a decision, smart one at that! Your commitment to Art was real and I'm sure you're grieving more than HW could ever expect to. Your friendship to him was loyal. For 20+ years you did what you could to make Art Bell and his genre exceptional through the web way before the internet was known!! It really was cutting edge for the times!! You did an admirable job, so thank you!!

I've been an Art fan since the early 90's and for all that is real I don't know what the hell Art was thinking when he handed it over to HW. Certainly was sad to see Art split again, but that woman didn't have it. I believe the multiple personalities were evident. So I had to jump ship.

Hopeful for Howard Hughes to sign on, a perfect fit and worthy of the big seat! I'll definitely subscribe for that!

chefist

LOL...who made this thread? I didn't even bother to scroll up. LOL

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

Good thing the boys didn't 'have to wait' at Normandy beach.

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 02, 2018, 02:55:06 AM
Good thing the boys didn't 'have to wait' at Normandy beach.

The boys at Normandy beach had a job

malliard

Never forget Keith worked on the network over a year before Art came back.

Without that no one knows her name.

bellNwhistle

Heather who?

Yeah, so Keith..  if you have time to kill, and don't mind getting sucked into the world that is BellGab, go over to the MITD thread.  You'll get an idea real quick of what's up.

I stopped my subscription probably in 2016. I can't even remember. My husband was cool with Heather longer than I was. I was pretty much irritated with her from the beginning. But a subscription allowed me to listen to the show while I worked the morning after a live show. (I'm not a night owl). I have just resubscribed, to support YOU, and that is it.  Will I keep it going? That's dependent on who  you find to replace her. Hope they're damn good at what they do. 

Also, I would seriously do some research on narcissists.  I feel pretty confident that this is what you've been dealing with from the moment Art got sucked into the world of Heather Wade. It won't change a damn thing you're having to do right now, but it will hopefully make it more understandable. Knowing is half the battle.

GravitySucks

Quote from: malliard on May 02, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
Never forget Keith worked on the network over a year before Art came back.

Without that no one knows her name.

You going to blame him for Jimmy Church too? We are supposed to be showing him love here dude!!!

Imagine spending that much time and effort building a radio network for Art, only for Art to cut and run after 6 months and leave you holding the bag on a doomed network and saddled with Heather Wade. I don't envy Keith a bit, poor guy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 02, 2018, 05:57:04 AM
Imagine spending that much time and effort building a radio network for Art, only for Art to cut and run after 6 months and leave you holding the bag on a doomed network and saddled with Heather Wade. I don't envy Keith a bit, poor guy.

And Hoagland

starramus

Quote from: Big Giant Head on May 01, 2018, 09:08:01 PM
where did Heather come from anyway? How did Art get mixed up with her?  We do need something better than C2C that's for sure.

Artie's lingering testosterone created Heather as a radio "personality". He felt she was "cute". With his money he was able to add her to his meager harem. Artie is DEAD! Long live Artie!

starramus

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 01, 2018, 11:37:09 PM
I second that GS. I'd resubscribe again if the format was varied ie: scientific, paranormal etc, but for god sakes no medical/pharmaceutical shows.

Keith, you did the right thing. You really have gone over and above what was expected. Glad you finally made a decision, smart one at that! Your commitment to Art was real and I'm sure you're grieving more than HW could ever expect to. Your friendship to him was loyal. For 20+ years you did what you could to make Art Bell and his genre exceptional through the web way before the internet was known!! It really was cutting edge for the times!! You did an admirable job, so thank you!!

I've been an Art fan since the early 90's and for all that is real I don't know what the hell Art was thinking when he handed it over to HW. Certainly was sad to see Art split again, but that woman didn't have it. I believe the multiple personalities were evident. So I had to jump ship.

Hopeful for Howard Hughes to sign on, a perfect fit and worthy of the big seat! I'll definitely subscribe for that!

Don't throw good money after bad. It is apparent Dark Matter is an endangered species without Artie lurking in the shadows. The best things in life are free. Check out state sponsored RT (Russia Today). https://www.rt.com/ Click on the LIVE button. This is fantastic broadcasting paid for by the Russian populace. Peter Lavelle the host of Cross Talk looks a bit like Artie, only better looking, and he has a bow tie. Probably never has paid for pussy. He might satisfy your sweet tooth for Artie, and you might very well become enlightened a minor bonus. RT also has Larry King although he can't be long for this world.

Bluejay

Keep on, keeping on.  You are appreciated.

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2018, 12:55:58 AM
LOL...who made this thread? I didn't even bother to scroll up. LOL

The fact that bateman made the thread gives me hope he might be considering the gig.

Quote from: nbirnes on May 02, 2018, 02:53:59 PM
The fact that bateman made the thread gives me hope he might be considering the gig.

I think if bateman really wanted a gig like this, 5 nights a week/12 months a year, he'd be doing it already.  He clearly has the talent for it and has the radio experience.  I don't think he really wants to do this as a regular gig.  Just my feeling.

nbirnes

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
I think if bateman really wanted a gig like this, 5 nights a week/12 months a year, he'd be doing it already.  He clearly has the talent for it and has the radio experience.  I don't think he really wants to do this as a regular gig.  Just my feeling.

True. But since this is a KR appreciation thread, I'll add that having a dedicated, hard-working, smart team around makes it do-able. As long as the chiefs all stay sane, of course.

Chine

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Yep, agree with you. Dark City was going incredibly well and he had other issues to focus on. He easily could have started up more shows. It was well produced, grear guests and well received. I believe he mentioned in another thread that he’s busy and focused on TV right now. Considering all the damage and baggage of MITD , I’m sure it would be a hell that few could invest energy in. Who knows? Guessing here, of course.

Kolchak

Because he's the hero Bellgab deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hate him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Keith.

Sean92008

Considering Karen Jackson, the mama bear of the Kool-Aid Klub, backed up Keith by calling out Heather's infantile behavior... This thread is even more warranted when considering Keith showed some class with the tribute shows and he definitely made the right call for the bumper music night, not having caller participation...

I feel incredibly disjointed now after a horrible night's sleep (and trying to get caught up with hundreds of posts in the MitD thread) but, when it all comes down to where the rubber hits the road, Keith has kicked some major ass and held up pretty well. I hope his lawyer is a pit bull shark who smells the menstrual blood of Heather Leona Wade and decides it's snack time. I hope he goes after Heather. It's not just that she's creepy, it's how manipulative and how dishonest she appears to have been over the last 3 weeks and even before then.

Karen Jackson turn the tables on Heather's claims that Keith was not returning her phone calls, pure gold.

Corona Kitty

I've had my choice of words with him via social media, where he banned me. However, he did good most recently and provided the laughs.

trostol

KR said he wants someone..for free..don't think bateman does free lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: trostol on May 02, 2018, 10:22:43 PM
KR said he wants someone..for free..don't think bateman does free lol

I don't think anyone does.