• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 25, 2016, 01:40:51 PM
Hundreds of protesters; not an American flag in sight; lots of "Fuck Trump" signs shown on CNN before they turned the camera lights off.

They may as well be 'fuck America' signs.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 26, 2016, 12:43:11 PM

Liberals and SJW are all about Free Speech as long as it agrees with their narrative. These arranged, coordinated protests really sicken me. These are led by paid anarchists bent on destroying the fabric and culture of this country.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2016, 12:49:40 PM
Liberals and SJW are all about Free Speech as long as it agrees with their narrative. These arranged, coordinated protests really sicken me. These are led by paid anarchists bent on destroying the fabric and culture of this country.
I'd love these illegals, BLMs, or SJWs to try some of this stuff in their countries of origin, Africa, or even the countries of some of their fore-fathers (or in the country clubs or neighborhoods of their parents sending them to school.) Our country is so awful that we need to burn it down. They are free (relatively- I know there is some nuance tax-wise but I doubt they have enough wealth to really worry about that- their parents maybe do,) to leave or go back home. The Colonel West and others of his ilk why not try the 'Back to Africa' movement, or at least separate compounds somewhere, as some of the real radicals in the past did, instead of your safety in academia? The situation in Liberia is paradise. Move there!

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on May 26, 2016, 12:56:41 PM
I'd love these illegals, BLMs, or SJWs to try some of this stuff in their countries of origin, Africa, or even the countries of some of their fore-fathers (or in the country clubs or neighborhoods of their parents sending them to school.) Our country is so awful that we need to burn it down. They are free (relatively- I know there is some nuance tax-wise but I doubt they have enough wealth to really worry about that- their parents maybe do,) to leave or go back home. The Colonel West and others of his ilk why not try the 'Back to Africa' movement, or at least separate compounds somewhere, as some of the real radicals in the past did, instead of your safety in academia? The situation in Liberia is paradise. Move there!
I said it before but I'll say it again...
What do you call a US citizen with no immigration papers who waves a US flag at a protest in Mexico?
An inmate.

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 26, 2016, 01:39:24 PM
I said it before but I'll say it again...
What do you call a US citizen with no immigration papers who waves a US flag at a protest in Mexico?
An inmate.

Yes, and not just in Mexico. Wherever you go, other than America it seems, there is prison time or labor camps for illegals. Here is America, they roll out the red carpet and hook you up with every type of social service that there is. But try being an American citizen and needing temporary help from one of these social programs and you will most likely be denied. I've seen it happen many times.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 26, 2016, 12:43:11 PM

There's no way I would equate "Fuck Trump" with "Fuck America." I sympathize greatly with the first slogan and not at all with the second. I also don't lump together all protesters, so that an American protesting against Trump's various ideas would somehow deserve the same contempt as an illegal alien protesting against stronger immigration policies.

Trump isn't selective about what individual or group of people he attacks, except for a single factor -- whether they're for or against him. The rest of us can be more discriminating.

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on May 26, 2016, 04:27:42 PM
The rest of us can be more discriminating.
Hey, you, or anyone can't be discriminating! That is illegal! Under so many Constitutional Amendments, regulatory findings from various agencies, Court opinions, laws, and Executive Orders it would make your head spin if I mentioned even some of them.

"Get over your hang-ups or concern about your security or your children (or your property) and "accept" anything, any practice, and accept everyone and everything and anyone into your country, rental unit, school, neighborhood, or even shower or locker-room. Discrimination is so pre-20th century. This country is pure evil and borders, at least in Western nations, are even a worse evil. And, heck, I'm going to make you, tax- payer pay for the that Section-8 in your neighborhood and fill it with ex-con felons and some unvetted Muslim immigrants to get back at you! And guess what, typical white person, like my granny, I'm going to instruct ICE to 'release' some criminal illegal aliens in your neighborhood also. You take it, I promised "fundamental change, and now you got it, bitch" - Obama (paraphrased, slightly)

Quote from: WildCard on May 26, 2016, 01:57:50 PM
Yes, please take him, Jesus. We don't want him.

Well, at least there is some comfort to be found; the unclean sodomites have rejected me from their numbers.

bateman

DePaul Professor Offended By Milo Resigns, Calls Free Speech 'Delusional'

Quote"To believe that universities are simply neutral platforms for 'equal' exchanges of ideas, the so-called free speech rooted in the market ideology, is delusional"

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on May 27, 2016, 06:46:41 PM
DePaul Professor Offended By Milo Resigns, Calls Free Speech 'Delusional'
Ponder this, for a bit, from Dr. Shu-Ju Cheng, a.k.a. Ada:
"To believe that universities are simply neutral platforms for ‘equal’ exchanges of ideas, the so-called free speech rooted in the market ideology, is delusional,” she wrote. According to Cheng, “that positional objectivity ends up reinforcing the exact inequalities and dominant ideologies upon which this institution is built.”

Send her back to China and see how the "positional objectivity" and "dominant ideologies" treat her.

WildCard

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 26, 2016, 06:37:22 PM
Well, at least there is some comfort to be found; the unclean sodomites have rejected me from their numbers.

I didn't really mean it. We all wanna go home.

What are these people even talking about? Just throwing around buzz words to take away rights and insulate their agenda.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/tech-giants-vow-to-tackle-online-hate-speech-within-24-hours

QuoteU.S. Internet giants Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., Google and Microsoft Corp. pledged to tackle online hate speech in less than 24 hours as part of a joint commitment with the European Union to combat the use of social media by terrorists.

>Beyond national laws that criminalize hate speech, there is a need to ensure such activity by Internet users is “expeditiously reviewed by online intermediaries and social media platforms, upon receipt of a valid notification, in an appropriate time-frame,” the companies and the European Commission said in a joint statement on Tuesday.

>A French Jewish youth group, UEJF, sued Twitter, Facebook and Google in Paris this month over how they monitor hate speech on the web. In the course of about six weeks in April and May, members of French anti-discrimination groups flagged unambiguous hate speech that they said promoted racism, homophobia or anti-Semitism. More than 90 percent of the posts pointed out to Twitter and YouTube remained online within 15 days on average following requests for removal, according to the study by UEJF, SOS Racisme and SOS Homophobie.

I feel relatively safe given the foresight of the founding fathers of this country but the rest of the world is fucked.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 01, 2016, 12:31:05 AM

What exactly was Tumblrina there trying to accomplish?

She was channeling her inner dindu and failed

albrecht

Apparently there is a new word for a certain type of SJW: TERF  (Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist.) An ACLU head resigned after men in her children's bathroom scared them. The tranny says she is a TERF "a biological male who goes by the name Cheryl Courtney-Evans, responded to the resignation by calling Dillard Smith “lazy,” “ill-educated,” and a “bâ€"ch” who needs to sit down and “STFU.”"
http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/georgia-aclu-leader-maya-dillard-smith-resigns-after-transgender-bathroom-incident-my-children-were-visibly-frightened-14578/
"her" full response to her quitting the ACLU and starting an organization called Middle Ground.
http://www.abitchforjustice.com/2016/05/and-she-stepped-down-for-what.html

Seattle University puts dean on leave over "too Western" curriculum

For more than three weeks, a group of students have staged a sit-in at Seattle University’s Matteo Ricci College. One student complained to the Seattle Times that “the only thing they’re teaching us is dead white dudes.” They have demanded the resignation of Dean Jodi Kelly.

In a written statement, the protestors said that “dissatisfaction, traumatization and boredom” have characterized their time as students, “as well as being ridiculed, traumatized, othered, tokenized and pathologized.” They claim “these experiences have been profoundly damaging and erasing, with lasting effects on our mental and emotional well-being.”

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/seattle-university-puts-dean-on-leave-after-protesters-claim-curriculum-too-western/

VtaGeezer

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 04, 2016, 08:12:24 AM
Oh dear; not the Jesuits too!!

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 04, 2016, 08:12:24 AM

For more than three weeks, a group of students have staged a sit-in at Seattle University’s Matteo Ricci College. One student complained to the Seattle Times that “the only thing they’re teaching us is dead white dudes.” They have demanded the resignation of Dean Jodi Kelly.

In a written statement, the protestors said that “dissatisfaction, traumatization and boredom” have characterized their time as students, “as well as being ridiculed, traumatized, othered, tokenized and pathologized.” They claim “these experiences have been profoundly damaging and erasing, with lasting effects on our mental and emotional well-being.”

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/seattle-university-puts-dean-on-leave-after-protesters-claim-curriculum-too-western/
Poor babies.  Too bad they're not drafted into the Marines to be "traumatized."

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on June 04, 2016, 10:29:56 AM
Poor babies.  Too bad they're not drafted into the Marines to be "traumatized."
Hehehheheheheheh.  Yeeeeeees.  Send the little dears my way.  Uncle Paladin has just the thing to straighten their entitled shit out.  I like to call it 'Walking Point in Ramadi.' 

JesusJuice

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 11, 2016, 05:03:40 PM
Did you guys see the rumor going around the internet that WikiLeaks released an e-mail alluding to Bill Murray being legally threatened and blackmailed into promoting the new Ghostbusters movie?

That was from the Sony hack a couple years ago. I remember /tv/ searching through the emails and posting things. Paul Feig essentially threw a fit and forced them to stop original Ghostbusters reboot which was all male and force them to do an all female version. And then he said he didn't know anything about Ghostbusters and came up with a big music and dance number. He wanted a big ghost dragon. He wanted the ghost on the ghostbusters logo to be an actual character. All the stupid shit he sent them apparently ended up in the movie as it was confirmed by the trailers and toys.

But yeah they went through the contracts and found things to legally force Bill Murray to make a cameo and to promote the movie.

Also in the email dump was Amy Pascal making "black" jokes regarding Obama. Nothing bad but she was forced out because of this.

Lots of random things. Like Joel McHale demanding and getting an expensive tv for free from Sony and then telling a producer that he likes to jerk off to Gillian Jacobs.

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 11, 2016, 05:14:10 PM

That was from the Sony hack a couple years ago. I remember /tv/ searching through the emails and posting things. Paul Feig essentially threw a fit and forced them to stop original Ghostbusters reboot which was all male and force them to do an all female version. And then he said he didn't know anything about Ghostbusters and came up with a big music and dance number. He wanted a big ghost dragon. He wanted the ghost on the ghostbusters logo to be an actual character. All the stupid shit he sent them apparently ended up in the movie as it was confirmed by the trailers and toys.

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on June 02, 2016, 06:28:49 PM
Apparently there is a new word for a certain type of SJW: TERF  (Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist.) An ACLU head resigned after men in her children's bathroom scared them. The tranny says she is a TERF "a biological male who goes by the name Cheryl Courtney-Evans, responded to the resignation by calling Dillard Smith “lazy,” “ill-educated,” and a “bâ€"ch” who needs to sit down and “STFU.”"
http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/georgia-aclu-leader-maya-dillard-smith-resigns-after-transgender-bathroom-incident-my-children-were-visibly-frightened-14578/
"her" full response to her quitting the ACLU and starting an organization called Middle Ground.
http://www.abitchforjustice.com/2016/05/and-she-stepped-down-for-what.html

This shit is so fucking stupid.