• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on July 02, 2015, 05:34:32 PM
I wonder what the next big news is that Art was mentioning?  Any speculations?

My bet, based on nothing at all but a gut feeling, is that Linda Moulton Howe is going to jump ship and do something regular on Hoagland or Art's show.

Zenman

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 02, 2015, 05:36:22 PM
Weekend host?

Boy, what an excellent situation that would be with Knapp on the weekend (and filling in when Art needs a break), and RCH on the Aftershow! Wow!!

And maybe even LMH filling in once in awhile!  *insert dancing banana emoticon*

cosmic hobo

Quote from: chefist on July 02, 2015, 03:18:28 PM
https://youtu.be/Xr0JZBGI9Cw

I love this one, Jaz! Awesome!

This really is beautiful. What is an Art Bell show without some Greys. Another absolutely amazing effort Jazz.

How many more do you have up your sleeve?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Zenman on July 02, 2015, 06:35:27 PM
Boy, what an excellent situation that would be with Knapp on the weekend (and filling in when Art needs a break), and RCH on the Aftershow! Wow!!

If the Knapp thing pans out then we really will be spoiled for choice. I will subscribe to that one too.

Dave must be shitting bricks. His days really are numbered. The numbers lady should have warned him that his life number was 0.

K_Dubb

From your lips to God's ears.

Zenman

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 02, 2015, 06:46:42 PM
If the Knapp thing pans out then we really will be spoiled for choice. I will subscribe to that one too.

Dave must be shitting bricks. His days really are numbered. The numbers lady should have warned him that his life number was 0.

Lol, maybe the numbers lady should do an aftershow for Dave.

WOTR

Art has all but confirmed this, as far as I could tell...  Personally, I look forward to hearing Knapp over short wave.

akwilly

Quote from: Daggit on July 02, 2015, 04:05:22 PM
I agree. Jackstar is the worst poster on bell gab.
Great now I have a goal in life

morgana213

Quote from: Art Bell on July 02, 2015, 03:00:41 PM
It should be a interesting Interview.

I want to say this again, if we start small and grow it is more then ok with me. I just want to have fun. I have done the big company thing and am looking forward to something with less pressure and more fun, that's what I think Midnight will be.

Art
Well, it has been fun and your show hasn't even started yet. I'm thrilled to be a gabbling and thrilled that you post here every now and then.  This has been an amazing ride with some vaguely loveable bellgabbers and time travelers.  And, it's only gonna get better! Now to get my friends and family hooked!  The blitz is fast approaching! 

Heather Wade

Those with twitter accounts:  Art tweeted about the show today.  Pretty please, would you re-tweet it?

https://twitter.com/ArtBell51/status/616706259547348992

trostol

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 02, 2015, 06:46:42 PM

nah ..means Dave can tweak the format more to more of a New Agey show that its been spiraling down for the past year or so

popple

Quote from: Zenman on July 02, 2015, 06:58:04 PM
Lol, maybe the numbers lady should do an aftershow for Dave.

It's already somewhere on XTube.

ADG12311990

Quote from: wotr1 on July 02, 2015, 07:06:11 PM
Art has all but confirmed this, as far as I could tell...  Personally, I look forward to hearing Knapp over short wave.

Knapp and Bell, with RCH, and (Hopefully) LMH. I can see Dave breaking out the dreaded ouija board to see if he can become the "King"

And he will... become the king of the midnight shift at the 7/11.

b_dubb

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 02, 2015, 07:20:15 PM
Those with twitter accounts:  Art tweeted about the show today.  Pretty please, would you re-tweet it?

https://twitter.com/ArtBell51/status/616706259547348992
#ArtBell needs to use #hashtags for better effect. Twitter is broadcasting. A hashtag is like channel.

lonevoice

Jackstar, the worst poster on bellgab?  Nah, he doesn't even make it into my Top 10.  Besides, his post makes perfect sense in context. 

First, Needle woman posted this:

Quote from: Needle woman on July 02, 2015, 11:16:00 AM
What talent Art has!  Hands down, the best interviewer I've ever had. 

She followed up with this post:

Quote from: Needle woman on July 02, 2015, 11:58:08 AM
Correction please!!!

Art is the best interviewer I've ever HEARD.  Oh brother, I shouldn't type until I've had 2 cups of coffee.  My face is red.

Jackstar followed that with a picture of a Freudian Slip.  Note the young lady is wearing a slip, with words on it such as: repression, transference, projection, super ego, subconscious.  It's a Freudian slip...see?  I thought it was funny, and not random at all.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2015, 12:02:54 PM

heater

Quote from: lonevoice on July 02, 2015, 08:01:42 PM
Jackstar, the worst poster on bellgab?  Nah, he doesn't even make it into my Top 10.  Besides, his post makes perfect sense in context. 

Jackstar followed that with a picture of a Freudian Slip.  Note the young lady is wearing a slip, with words on it such as: repression, transference, projection, super ego, subconscious.  It's a Freudian slip...see?  I thought it was funny, and not random at all.

yep, I laughed when I saw it.

jerry

i couldn't read the small print on it, so didn't have any hope of getting it .  :-[

popple

Quote from: ADG12311990 on July 02, 2015, 07:36:59 PM

Knapp and Bell, with RCH, and (Hopefully) LMH. I can see Dave breaking out the dreaded ouija board to see if he can become the "King"

And he will... become the king of the midnight shift at the 7/11.

Sounds like a dream job for him. All the turkey sammiches he can sneak.

zeebo

Jackstar, the worst poster on bellgab?  Nah, he doesn't even make it into my Top 10.  Besides, his post makes perfect sense in context.  .....

Hey you're pretty good at this.  If I ever wander back into the politics thread I may hire you as my agent.   :D

Heather Wade

Quote from: zeebo on July 02, 2015, 08:14:22 PM
Hey you're pretty good at this.  If I ever wander back into the politics thread I may hire you as my agent.   :D

When I need to figure something out, I ask LoneVoice. 

I believe she also has the Scarlet Letter.

Zenman

Very observant, lonevoice. I think a lot of us typical guys just noticed that you could kinda see thru her clothes and didn't realize it was in fact a "Freudian" slip. We were just trying to see thru it. I didn't even notice the words on it. I do give myself credit for noticing the Masonic tat, tho.

Needle woman

Quote from: themudking on July 02, 2015, 08:06:34 PM

yep, I laughed when I saw it.

I did, too.  A typist, I am not.  Gotta laugh at ourself sometimes, life's too short. Lol!

Zenman

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 02, 2015, 08:20:04 PM

When I need to figure something out, I ask LoneVoice.

I've always been impressed just by the fact that she's figured out how to do multiple quotes.

jerry

Quote from: Zenman on July 02, 2015, 08:25:49 PM
Very observant, lonevoice. I think a lot of us typical guys just noticed that you could kinda see thru her clothes and didn't realize it was in fact a "Freudian" slip. We were just trying to see thru it. I didn't even notice the words on it. I do give myself credit for noticing the Masonic tat, tho.

hmmm, I still haven't found that.   :-[

starrmtn001

Quote from: No Quarter on July 02, 2015, 03:37:08 PM
https://youtu.be/Xr0JZBGI9Cw

Wow Jaz...just...WOW

I would like to add my voice to those who have already said how great these are!  You've done an excellent job, both with the video and the sound clips.

I think you deserve to get one of Art's parts as a thank-you souvenir gift for these trailers  8)
Hey Jaz, your genius never ceases to amaze me!  You ROCK you awesome dude you!!!

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 02, 2015, 05:47:45 PM
I hope they don't spend too much time on the show going about Hawass.. Everytime Graham or Bauval have come on coast recently they end up spending an hour talking about him. I know he's is(was?) an important figure and whatnot in modern egypt but get to the real stuff.

Not to quibble, but I think you meant the fake stuff..

ADG12311990

Quote from: popple on July 02, 2015, 08:13:22 PM
Sounds like a dream job for him. All the turkey sammiches he can sneak.

Haha. Or just have tommy buy them for him!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Zenman on July 02, 2015, 08:43:31 PM
I've always been impressed just by the fact that she's figured out how to do multiple quotes.

I had to give Elvira three tarantulas to learn how to do that, but yeah, she can forum something fierce.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 02, 2015, 06:33:50 PM
My bet, based on nothing at all but a gut feeling, is that Linda Moulton Howe is going to jump ship and do something regular on Hoagland or Art's show.

I doubt very much it's Hoagie's show, if she's going to be on a program, she'd probably like to be able to get more than a word or two out before being interrupted. 

And besides that, hasn't she already put up with enough ego and foolishness during all those appearances on Coast with George Noory?