• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Will Noory resign?

Started by George49, December 21, 2012, 02:30:55 AM

will tonight be georges last night on C2cam?

yes
0 (0%)
no
4 (100%)
maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

George49

After years of hyping up this Mayan date to now see it turn out to be nothing, and lets face it nothing will happen. Will this cause Noory to resign to the pressure of being so involved in this epic fail?

Morgus

Quote from: George49 on December 21, 2012, 02:30:55 AM
After years of hyping up this Mayan date to now see it turn out to be nothing, and lets face it nothing will happen. Will this cause Noory to resign to the pressure of being so involved in this epic fail?
Nah, Noory originally planned to retire on Dec 21, 2012 but changed his mind a few years back and now never plans to retire.
Noory has been saying even recently that he doesn't think anything will happen on that date, but a solar event will happen in the future, so he figures he himself is covered.  8)

Sardondi

Still, George owes it to his dozens of loyal listeners to explain why he's not hanging it up after tonight. I mean it's almost like you can't believe what he says.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sardondi on December 21, 2012, 02:47:51 AM
Still, George owes it to his dozens of loyal listeners to explain why he's not hanging it up after tonight. I mean it's almost like you can't believe what he says.

That Sir, is a terrible thing to imply.... ;)

Eddie Coyle

More likely to re-sign than resign.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on December 21, 2012, 02:47:51 AM

His credibility is at stake.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2012, 11:55:58 AM
His credibility is at stake.
A stake may be required to get rid of him.

Regarding his integrity, he can't lose what he never had.