• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight and Speculation

Started by Up All Night, March 08, 2014, 08:33:46 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 27, 2014, 04:04:56 AM
Hmm, why would it fly south over the Maldives when the Maldives is almost due west of Malaysia? Oh, and three hours behind in the time zone. So the timings don't match up. Damn.

It's already been established that the flight took evasive action to avoid radar.

There is one obvious landing site south of the Maldives.

You've ignored these facts for weeks, and yet--the available evidence still proves them relevant.

Also: why hide the satellite data until now? The fact that you ignored that fact, and then addressed a bunch of other off-topic irrelevant bullshit speaks volumes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 27, 2014, 04:07:47 AM
It's already been established that the flight took evasive action to avoid radar.

Hmmm, but not near the Maldives...

There is one obvious landing site south of the Maldives.

You've ignored these facts for weeks, and yet--the available evidence still proves them relevant.

Also: why hide the satellite data until now?

The Malaysians haven't released it without struggle. Inmarsat have probably told them that if the Malaysians don't, they will, as Inmarsat have been under a great deal of pressure to do so too.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 27, 2014, 04:13:05 AM
The Malaysians haven't released it without struggle. Inmarsat have probably told them that if the Malaysians don't, they will, as Inmarsat have been under a great deal of pressure to do so too.

I shall remind you, sir, that I have already accepted your capitulation. I know it, you know it, the American people know it. Dogs know it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 27, 2014, 04:22:24 AM
I shall remind you, sir, that I have already accepted your capitulation. I know it, you know it, the American people know it. Dogs know it.

I resigned from the CIA yesterday, I work for MI5 now...it isn't my problem any more.

Jackstar

Never mind! As it turns out... the They (who?) didn't release all the data that has been repeatedly requested for two months.

http://www.voanews.com/content/malaysia-releases-raw-satellite-data-in-mh370-search/1923231.html

QuoteRelatives of the missing people had demanded the release of the satellite data, so independent analysts can try to determine whether searchers have been looking in the right location. But some air safety analysts said the newly released information is still incomplete. A relative of a missing passenger, Steve Wang, also found the new information lacking.

"Well, since I have already looked at the report, it only contains the data, but what we want is the full version of the Inmarsat report including the data, and also the way how you calculate. The method and the formula you use. That is also very important, because only simply data means nothing. Only data cannot lead to the conclusion, only data cannot lead to the ending. There must be other analyzing and we want to see the full version of the report," he said.

Fancy that.

Jackstar

Navy official: Pings not thought to be from Flight 370's black boxes

Now what's fascinating to me here, is, that article is referring to the United States Navy. So, why not tack "U.S." on the front of the headline? It's not like they didn't have any room in the whitespace.

Curious, is it not? I mean really, a person skimming headlines on their smartphone might think, "Oh, well, it might be the Malay Navy or the Thai Navy, or the Australian Navy--do they even have a navy? I thought it was just platypi in chains."

But that's just speculation. Meanwhile--Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!!

Juan

I learned the other night from Roy Masters that the flight landed with all people aboard.  The plane is being repainted as a British Airways plane and it's being fitted with a nuclear weapon.  It will be flown to and exploded over New York City.  "They" want to take out the new World Trade Center. I never thought I would miss Rusty Humphries.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on May 29, 2014, 04:41:35 PM
I learned the other night from Roy Masters that the flight landed with all people aboard.  The plane is being repainted as a British Airways plane and it's being fitted with a nuclear weapon.  It will be flown to and exploded over New York City.  "They" want to take out the new World Trade Center. I never thought I would miss Rusty Humphries.

I've never heard of either of them. Interesting. What was Masters' source?

Juan

Roy Masters is 86-years old and babbles. He runs something called the Foundation of Human Understanding which he founded in 1961.  He also began what he calls the nation's first talk show which he continues to do.  It's on stress relief.  He's been accused of practicing medicine without a license.  He, of course, gave no source at all - not even his psychic or remote viewing abilities.

Rusty Humphries was a third rate talk show host who did local shows in various markets (Seattle, Orlando, Atlanta) and then hosted a national show on Talk Radio Network.   Humphries got a real job a few months ago and Masters has been sitting in for him.  Why?  Because Masters' son Mark owns the network.  Another son goes by the name David Ruben and has hosted Coast.

Jackstar

Thank you for this information. I am listening to Masters for the first time, right now, and I'll never forget it. He sounds like Alex Jones on 'ludes. I am eating this up with a spoon!

Jackstar

Generalissimo Francisco Franco and Ronald Reagan are still dead!!!

Jackstar

On first impression, sounds utterly fabricated.

QuoteWho should I tell?

Oh. Really. ::)

Cui bono?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2014, 01:43:06 PM
On first impression, sounds utterly fabricated.

That's good enough for me! It's made up. Jackshit says so. Nothing to see..  ;D

Jackstar

I didn't say that it was, I said it sounds like it.

You're like the worst pseudo-scientist that has ever lived. No wonder current events just wash over you like a wave.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2014, 01:54:08 PM
You're like the worst pseudo-scientist that has ever lived.

Jeeze I do hope so. I wouldn't really want to be one, let alone like one.

Jackstar

Why would one want to be, what one already is?

Also: you are probably the only person who thinks you got away with dodging my point.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2014, 02:15:21 PM

Also: you are probably the only person who thinks you got away with dodging my point.

You're the only one who a) knows what that 'point' was and b) cares.

But play nice Micky. As Minnie might have once said. ;)

Jackstar

If it is real, well, I guess they'll find charred plane wreckage there.

If it is fake, why fake it now? I suppose there are several reasons involving psychosis.

Asking these questions, even if only in my own head, does not make me a "theorizer." It makes me curious.

Also, I have seen absolutely zero evidence ruling out either Diego Garcia or Generalissimo Francisco Franco. Hijacking poltergeists--you can't prove it wasn't.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 02, 2014, 02:29:11 AM
If it is real, well, I guess they'll find charred plane wreckage there.

If it is fake, why fake it now? I suppose there are several reasons involving psychosis.

Asking these questions, even if only in my own head, does not make me a "theorizer." It makes me curious.

Also, I have seen absolutely zero evidence ruling out either Diego Garcia or Generalissimo Francisco Franco. Hijacking poltergeists--you can't prove it wasn't.

That's the problem with speculation. It isn't evidence. I can't rule out that WW2 was fought using feather dusters, I'm willing to accept evidence it was.. However, I think there is more evidence to suggest it wasn't.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 02, 2014, 03:03:53 AM
That's the problem with speculation.

Everyone knows that. What most everyone else seems to know, except you, is that speculation is the name of this thread's topic.

What do you do for an encore? Crash a hopscotch game, and tell all the kids that "hopping is stupid?" Yes, no shit, Sherlock.

QuoteHowever, I think there is more evidence to suggest it wasn't.

There's a lot more evidence available that proves that your intellectual dishonesty is a waste of time to debate with. Go screw.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 02, 2014, 08:58:22 AM
Everyone knows that. What most everyone else seems to know, except you, is that speculation is the name of this thread's topic.

What do you do for an encore? Crash a hopscotch game, and tell all the kids that "hopping is stupid?" Yes, no shit, Sherlock.

There's a lot more evidence available that proves that your intellectual dishonesty is a waste of time to debate with. Go screw.

Tut tut....the line running thin Micky? You need another drop...try Temazepam.

Kelt

I've family in Malaysia.

I asked them what was up with all this, and they said they didn't know.

So that's my source exhausted, unfortunately.

Yorkshire pud

However, after hearing a news report last Saturday explaining that a survey ship involved in the search for MH370 was returning to port due to technical problems, Katherine began reviewing her yacht’s log.

“The first time I told him [Marc] was after hearing the radio report. That is when we checked our GPS log and realized that perhaps I really did see it,” she said.

After Marc posted data maps of the yacht’s route across the ocean on yachting website Cruisers Forum (click here), the couple discovered that their 40-foot sloop was in the vicinity of one of the projected flight paths for MH370.

The flight path was estimated during the initial search period, after experts realized that Malaysian defense forces had ascertained a “ping” that could have been the ill-fated aircraft.

Cruisers Forum member “europaflyer” recreated a map by using Google Earth, showing the yacht’s position compared with the projected flightpath for MH370. The map showed the aircraft would have passed the yacht astern from port to starboard, just as Katherine remembered it.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/I-thought-saw-MH370-fire-says-Phuket/29654#ad-image-0

Jackstar

Katherine kept her experience to herself. She and her husband had been at sea for about 13 months at that time, she explained, and long voyages can take their toll on relationships.

“We hadn’t spoken for about a week,” Katherine noted.

When the trio arrived in Phuket on March 10, however, they heard of the MH370 tragedy. Katherine told local yachties what she thought she saw while en route to Phuket.

“Some suggested I should say something, that [what I saw] might have been it. Most said that the flight was heading toward Vietnam. I wasn’t sure of the date or time [of the sighting]. I am still not,” she told the Gazette.

“I did think that what I saw would add little, and be dismissed with the thousands of other sightings that I assumed were being reported. I thought that the authorities would be able to track [the plane’s] GPS log, which I assumed was automatically transmitted, or something like that.

“Most of all, I wasn’t sure of what I saw. I couldn’t believe it myself, and didn’t think anyone would believe me when I was having trouble believing my own eyes.

“I didn’t even consider putting out a Mayday at the time. Imagine what an idiot I would have looked like if I was mistaken, and I believed I was. So I dismissed it, and got on with the business of fixing myself and my marriage.”

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/I-thought-saw-MH370-fire-says-Phuket/29654#ad-image-0

albrecht

Another witness says she saw the burning plane while sailing and also two other planes along with it. I'm still leaning to my theory that it was shot down (either by an accident due to high level of escalation between countries in the area or on purpose but it was taken over by a terrorist/suicide-pilot.) But, then again, she says she thought she was losing her mind and was having marital problems and waited so long to come out and say this?
http://www.businessinsider.com/british-woman-mh370-spotted-indian-ocean-2014-6

Jackstar

How is it that all these fantastically credible witnesses are suddenly boiling out of the woodwork with these "I-saw-a-plane-on-fire-at-these-exact-gps-co-ordinates-over" stories all of a sudden? Where were they before, waiting for #recruitment?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! Like am I the only person who recognizes that if an entity capable of stealing A PLANE is going to do that in front of THE WHOLE WORLD, they can also arrange to have... a dummy plane shot down too? I mean, duh. Come on. Even Dr. No could have done that.