• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 03:06:59 PM
Yeah, he's probably tinkling around the playground on his fingers and toes at an incredible speed.

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 03:06:59 PM
Yeah, he's probably tinkling around the playground on his fingers and toes at an incredible speed.

😄😄😄 with his “friend who calls himself, Barry”

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 03:10:26 PM
😄😄😄 with his “friend who calls himself, Barry”

Swishypants

I know Pud looks exactly like...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 03:15:21 PM
I know Pud looks exactly like...

I expected better from you..Ron has a tattoo with your name on his arm...near his elbow.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
I expected better from you..Ron has a tattoo with your name on his arm...near his elbow.

Tired! Sweepy.

Yorkshire pud

Trump: "I don't talk to Bannon, that's a misnomer"  ::)

Definition of misnomer
1 : the misnaming of a person in a legal instrument
2 a : a use of a wrong or inappropriate name Nowadays it is a misnomer to call a farmer a peasant.
b : a wrong name or inappropriate designation The name "Greenland" is a misnomer, since much of the island is covered by a massive ice sheet.

What is Bannon's real name then? Drunken disheveled Leninist?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

You're a hair stylist? That makes sense. Gay, British, hair stylist. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Pudofile on January 04, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

pud·o·phil·i·a  (pĕd′ə-fĭl′ē-ə, pē′də-)
n.
The deriving of sexual gratification from sexual fantasies or acts involving a child.

It’s curious, for someone who doesn’t like trains, or train simulators, or maybe it’s gaming, you sure seem to think a lot of kids hang out on the forum. Now what purpose would there be in frequenting that forum and getting to know it’s members if you’re not into trains?

It would be like someone familiarizing themselves with, say a school, and it’s students, when they don’t have children there.

Or someone parked at said school when the children get out of class, and yet they don’t have children who goto school there.

I wonder what purpose someone would have for doing these things? Curiouser and curiouser.

Up All Night

I support the President, Donald J. Trump 100%.

My support does not waiver, regardless of who in his circle falls, period.

NOTHING the MSM can or has thrown at the President will ever change that.

Trump/Pence 2020

Liberal Faggots can smoke their own turds..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Up All Night on January 04, 2018, 06:28:48 PM
I support the President, Donald J. Trump 100%.

My support does not waiver, regardless of who in his circle falls, period.

NOTHING the MSM can or has thrown at the President will ever change that.

Trump/Pence 2020

Liberal Faggots can smoke their own turds..

Awww bless you. He has you on speed dial and will let you know you're his bestest friend EVER!!

Yorkshire pud

In other news...

Remember this?

About a month after his inauguration, Donald Trump spoke at CPAC and assured conservatives, “We will not answer to donors or lobbyists or special interests.”

I think that might be his interpretation of 'The swamp'

At the request of the oil companies, on the Friday before New Year’s Eve, the administration softened a pair of rules enacted in the wake of the 2010 BP spill.

The Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) published new regulations for what’s called the production-safety-systems rule, which addresses devices used during offshore oil production. The agency also moved to water down the well-control rule, which is intended to prevent the kind of blowout that killed 11 workers.

A separate Washington Post  piece explained that the Obama-era rules, created after the 2010 crisis, haven’t been completely eliminated, but the industry’s obligations have been minimized with changes “favored by drillers.”

The proposed rule unveiled Thursday, for example, eliminates a requirement that safety and pollution prevention equipment be inspected by independent auditors certified by the BSEE. A bipartisan presidential commission established after the disaster had recommended such inspections.

Instead, under new regulations, oil companies will use industry-set “recommended practices” for ensuring that safety equipment works â€" as was done before the Deepwater Horizon incident.

Recommended practices by industry groups such as the American Petroleum Institute “are simply that â€" they make recommendations but don’t require anything,” said Nancy Leveson, a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology who served as a senior adviser to the presidential commission. “The documents are filled with ‘should’ instead of ‘must,’ ” she noted in an email.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 04:55:44 PM
It’s curious, for someone who doesn’t like trains, or train simulators, or maybe it’s gaming, you sure seem to think a lot of kids hang out on the forum. You don't, but I twisted it to suit the following: Now what purpose would there be in frequenting that forum and getting to know it’s members if you’re not into trains?

Which forum is that? BG? Why do I want to get to know you? If another forum, why are you a registered member on it if it as you say. Are you on it to find kids? You're a pervert there? Help me out here bubba.

It would be like someone familiarizing themselves with, say a school, and it’s students, when they don’t have children there.

Or someone parked at said school when the children get out of class, and yet they don’t have children who goto school there.

I wonder what purpose someone would have for doing these things? Curiouser and curiouser.

You seem to know a hell of a lot more about this than most. Maybe its you who needs to take notice of your own anxieties?

I think its wholesome you play with train simulators. I appreciate it might not be exactly like the real thing but if you're happy, so be it. Just don't go stalking kids. Okay?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 03:58:09 PM
Trump: "I don't talk to Bannon, that's a misnomer"  ::)

Definition of misnomer
1 : the misnaming of a person in a legal instrument
2 a : a use of a wrong or inappropriate name Nowadays it is a misnomer to call a farmer a peasant.
b : a wrong name or inappropriate designation The name "Greenland" is a misnomer, since much of the island is covered by a massive ice sheet.

What is Bannon's real name then? Drunken disheveled Leninist?
Fu Manchu?
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/4/drudge-exposes-bannons-new-benefactor/
https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas-hunt-for-guo-wengui-a-fugitive-businessman-kicks-off-manhattan-caper-worthy-of-spy-thriller-1508717977

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
It seems the owner of Breitbart might sack Bannon.. I'm genuinely confused about whether Bannon and Trump are besties or not.
It is hilarious. Which is why I would love for it all to be a feint because it is throwing Hillary's media into a dizzy. And the Democrats and their media  are fuming over things like they might not get access to their  drugs or the Bannon book and not paying as much attention to what is going on DC (or, more importantly, what is NOT going on there.) But who knows? Bannon looks like he has a lot of late nights partying and is disheveled? But there have been many a smart person who looks like a wildman. Considering what Trump is actually doing I'm thinking the Bannon "burn it all down" style is on the outs. But who knows? Fun times.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 07:21:55 PM
It is hilarious. Which is why I would love for it all to be a feint because it is throwing Hillary's media into a dizzy. And the Democratsand their media  are fuming over things like their drugs or the Bannon book and not paying as much attention to what is going on DC (or, more importantly, what is NOT going on there.) But who knows? Bannon looks like he has a lot of late nights partying and is disheveled? But there have been many a smart person who looks like a wildman. Considering what Trump is actually doing I'm thinking the Bannon "burn it all down" style is on the outs. But who knows? Fun times.

Hmmm, The WH seems to have given full access to the author; And because of the chaotic way things were at the time, there was no-one in charge (Pre Kelly?) to control who and what the author had access to. He said that Trump actually asked him why he was there, and he told him "I'm writing a book". Trump immediately lost interest with the the parting shot 'Well, knock yourself out"..

Trump has no intellectual curiosity, and even less about anyone writing anything. Several have said he only glances at important reports and only then if his name is interspersed in the wide spaced sentences. Any of the staff who saw the author either didn't pay him any attention or readily provided him with information he asked for. Its incredible that such incompetence exists. Not ONE person had the authority/competence to ask for a draft copy to correct any factual errors. Not one.

Now we have Trump sending his counsel to try and get the book not published next week. They've obliged; Its coming out tomorrow...It will be hilarious if they splash the footer with "The book Trump tried to ban!"

albrecht

"Senior level employees of several agencies are exempt from the SES but have their own senior executive positions; these include the CIA, DIAi, TSA, FAA, GAO, USFS, FBI, and government corporations."
"It was created in 1979 by Kristine Marcy when the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 went into effect under President Jimmy Carter."
Interesting theory about it below:
https://aim4truth.org/2018/01/03/deep-state-shadow-government-revealed-senior-executive-service/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
"Senior level employees of several agencies are exempt from the SES but have their own senior executive positions; these include the CIA, DIAi, TSA, FAA, GAO, USFS, FBI, and government corporations."
"It was created in 1979 by Kristine Marcy when the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 went into effect under President Jimmy Carter."
Interesting theory about it below:
https://aim4truth.org/2018/01/03/deep-state-shadow-government-revealed-senior-executive-service/

Is Bannon deep state too? He hasn't been very complimentary to Trump and his family.. Bit disloyal that.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 07:41:45 PM

Is Bannon deep state too? He hasn't been very complimentary to Trump and his family.. Bit disloyal that.

TANNED! RESTED! NIXON '92 MOTHERFUCKER!!! LETS ROOOOOOOOOCK!

https://youtu.be/8j3_DUqKyTk

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 07:34:20 PM
Hmmm, The WH seems to have given full access to the author; And because of the chaotic way things were at the time, there was no-one in charge (Pre Kelly?) to control who and what the author had access to. He said that Trump actually asked him why he was there, and he told him "I'm writing a book". Trump immediately lost interest with the the parting shot 'Well, knock yourself out"..

Trump has no intellectual curiosity, and even less about anyone writing anything. Several have said he only glances at important reports and only then if his name is interspersed in the wide spaced sentences. Any of the staff who saw the author either didn't pay him any attention or readily provided him with information he asked for. Its incredible that such incompetence exists. Not ONE person had the authority/competence to ask for a draft copy to correct any factual errors. Not one.

Now we have Trump sending his counsel to try and get the book not published next week. They've obliged; Its coming out tomorrow...It will be hilarious if they splash the footer with "The book Trump tried to ban!"
Of course if he banned Wolf from writing a book you Hillary-types would be complaining about a "secretive, paranoid  presidency," some perceived First Amendment violation, etc. Look at how Hillary's media is going crazy about him banning cell phones! There are lots of places who don't want cell phone that, in theory, are less secure than the WH- courtrooms, prisons, factories, Hollywood sex orgies, certain legal or business meetings, etc. (As aside I was disheartened to learn that there are possible plans afoot to demand cell  service in places like National Parks and Forests etc because Millennial etc can't go without for any length of time and for 'safety.')

Nothing sells books than controversy, and the Hillary supporters and her media will be buying up the books like crazy- so my possible theory might still be true.

Swishypants

"VULF! VERE VULF!? "Over there! There VULF!"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
Of course if he banned Wolf from writing a book you Hillary-types would be complaining about a "secretive, paranoid  presidency," some perceived First Amendment violation, etc. Look at how Hillary's media is going crazy about him banning cell phones! There are lots of places who don't want cell phone that, in theory, are less secure than the WH- courtrooms, prisons, factories, Hollywood sex orgies, certain legal or business meetings, etc. (As aside I was disheartened to learn that there are possible plans afoot to demand cell  service in places like National Parks and Forests etc because Millennial etc can't go without for any length of time and for 'safety.')

Nothing sells books than controversy, and the Hillary supporters and her media will be buying up the books like crazy- so my possible theory might still be true.

I'm not a Clinton type...she was a crap candidate... As for banning the book, that's what Trump is attempting now. They were too stupid to watch what they said when Wolff was sitting there, and writing it all down. Bannon obviously had a thing about Kushner and the daughter wife and wanted to heep some deep shit on both. It seems that Bannon was the main source of all the leaking before he was sacked.

Oh dear...The Mercers have cut off funding for Bannon  :-\

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

I'm not a Clinton type...she was a crap candidate... As for banning the book, that's what Trump is attempting now. They were too stupid to watch what they said when Wolff was sitting there, and writing it all down. Bannon obviously had a thing about Kushner and the daughter wife and wanted to heep some deep shit on both. It seems that Bannon was the main source of all the leaking before he was sacked.
That was the speculation at the time when he was "let go."  ;) How much Trump elected due to Bannon? How much due to anti-Billary? How much due to the rhetoric? How much due to promised policies? How much because folks liked his antics and knew him from tv? How much due to apathy in Democratic circles? I don't know. But they are fun times and getting some good things done. And making Hollywood and Hillary's media have conniptions and mental breakdowns, so hilarious. And also disrupted the RNC, which it needs. Not sure why he would let Wolff access (if he did?) Seems bizarre to me.

https://www.axios.com/how-michael-wolff-did-it-2522360813.html
I want the tapes. And not decades later like Clinton/Obama documents or the LBJ tapes. And not interviews with people saying stuff but actual tapes of Trump etc talking with staff, reporters, and what not.  The LBJ stuff was great. Trump's could be epic.

ps: I guess Wolff was a Hillary guy but really wanted Lieberman? I forget was he even bandied about back then?
https://twitter.com/michaelwolffnyc/status/603177491856007169

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

Oh dear...The Mercers have cut off funding for Bannon  :-\

Maybe Wolff was the source of the leaks.

I don’t believe the Mercers were funding Bannon. They were a minority owner of Breitbart and that hasn’t changed.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/01/04/conservative-donor-rebekah-mercer-issues-statement-steve-bannon/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 08:25:01 PM
That was the speculation at the time when he was "let go."  ;) How much Trump elected due to Bannon? How much due to anti-Billary? How much due to the rhetoric? How much due to promised policies? How much because folks liked his antics and knew him from tv? How much due to apathy in Democratic circles? I don't know. But they are fun times and getting some good things done. And making Hollywood and Hillary's media have conniptions and mental breakdowns, so hilarious. And also disrupted the RNC, which it needs. Not sure why he would let Wolff access (if he did?) Seems bizarre to me.

https://www.axios.com/how-michael-wolff-did-it-2522360813.html
I want the tapes. And not decades later like Clinton/Obama documents or the LBJ tapes. And not interviews with people saying stuff but actual tapes of Trump etc talking with staff, reporters, and what not.  The LBJ stuff was great. Trump's could be epic.

ps: I guess Wolff was a Hillary guy but really wanted Lieberman? I forget was he even bandied about back then?
https://twitter.com/michaelwolffnyc/status/603177491856007169

If anyone is having a breakdown it will be the Fox trumpers trying to hold a straight face and the internal dilemma of who they support. Bannon or Trump's family. The tapes (assuming he made tapes too) will be released if there's any chance (highly unlikely) that Trump's lawyers will pursue their ridiculous writs. They won't be able to afford it. He didn't interview Trump he says, just lots of people in close and very close proximity to Trump. Preibus and Bannon seem to the main sources.

Swishypants

SHUT UP! SHHHUUUUUUTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUPPP! STOP TALKING ABOUT POLITICS! IT'S BORING!!!

Swishypants

PUD is on the run for his life! THAT IS THE NEWS!

https://youtu.be/1Msnt4lLm-g

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
If anyone is having a breakdown it will be the Fox trumpers trying to hold a straight face and the internal dilemma of who they support. Bannon or Trump's family. The tapes (assuming he made tapes too) will be released if there's any chance (highly unlikely) that Trump's lawyers will pursue their ridiculous writs. They won't be able to afford it. He didn't interview Trump he says, just lots of people in close and very close proximity to Trump. Preibus and Bannon seem to the main sources.
I'm not saying it is going to happen but the look on the faces of Hollywood and their news media if Pence became President and the agenda of that wing of the Party got going? Even that homo on Fox would be freaking out. Wanting a good economy PLUS social agenda on abortion, BLTQIs, cannabis, "gay marriage" etc etc. That is what is so bizarre, Trump is so liberal, or just not caring, on so many social issues that the Left and Hollywood think as first priorities. And he is from NYC and had a tv shows for goodness sakes. He has Jewish members of his families and friends/associates and opened up country clubs to them. It is weird.