• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bart Ell's thread

Started by Metron2267, August 14, 2019, 04:12:09 PM

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 03:14:35 PM
Ha!  I have already driven you off of the familiar ground of intellectual and cultural superiority which, in contravention of all that is right and good, you use to bully and demean rather than uplift -- I bet you've never had occasion to call someone else pretentious in your life.

I see your appeals for sympathy that go unanswered.  You are adrift in unfamiliar territory without friends, only cordial enemies like me who like to fight.  That may be enough to stay my hand but make no mistake:  you are at my mercy.

That's mean!

I like Shredme.

Do you want to be responsible if Shredme knocks himself off?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 03:14:35 PM
Ha!  I have already driven you off of the familiar ground of intellectual and cultural superiority which, in contravention of all that is right and good, you use to bully and demean rather than uplift -- I bet you've never had occasion to call someone else pretentious in your life.

I see your appeals for sympathy that go unanswered.  You are adrift in unfamiliar territory without friends, only cordial enemies like me who like to fight.  That may be enough to stay my hand but make no mistake:  you are at my mercy.

All this time I was using the junior foil with a cork on the end, in recognition of the worthlessness of my 'adversary', although even that suggests a rough equality that turns my stomach. If you wish to doff the gauntlets then have at it! I will try the heft of my club (more like a zulu knobkerrie, if I'm honest) and batter you to a state of squirming submission, your pigeon chest covered in welt marks. Don't say I didn't warn you.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 03:21:18 PM
That's mean!

I like Shredme.

Ok mama I'll be nicer to him.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 03:21:18 PM
That's mean!

I like Shredme.

That's the spirit. Don't let that freckled fool tell me I lack friends here. I am adored, revered even.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2019, 03:25:17 PM
All this time I was using the junior foil with a cork on the end, in recognition of the worthlessness of my 'adversary', although even that suggests a rough equality that turns my stomach. If you wish to doff the gauntlets then have at it! I will try the heft of my club (more like a zulu knobkerrie, if I'm honest) and batter you to a state of squirming submission, your pigeon chest covered in welt marks. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Oh don't worry mom stuck up for you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on August 18, 2019, 03:12:33 PM
Hey that’s my jam
Hello, VENUS FIREBALL XL5.  It is good to see you again.
I hope you have been doing well. :)

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 03:30:00 PM
Hello, VENUS FIREBALL XL5.  It is good to see you again.
I hope you have been doing well. :)
You do know Venus has been getting it on with Lee.

Dubb's and Shredme's relationship pales in comparison.  Red hot marionette love.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on August 18, 2019, 03:46:40 PM
You do know Venus has been getting it on with Lee.

Dubb's and Shredme's relationship pales in comparison.  Red hot marionette love.

And you were specifically appointed to make this announcement?
Guess what.  I don't care.  Unless something affects me directly, it's none of my, or anyone's business.

Sorry, ItsOver, I didn't mean to snap at you, but gossiping just pisses me off.  Sorry, dude.

Drat.  You were prankin' me!  Haaa.  Well, ya got me fer shur.  Your pic didn't appear till after I sent this reply.

Well done, man. ;)   ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 03:16:19 PM
Close but no cigar. 

It's similar but I forget the name.  Wait.  What was your question??? ::) ;D

OK, your sense of humor isn’t crazy but what’s with all the virtue signalling lately?!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2019, 04:19:44 PM
OK, your sense of humor isn’t crazy but what’s with all the virtue signalling lately?!
Um, what virtue?  Wait, yours or mine?  If it's mine, I don't know what to tell you.  I've kept it in the basement so long I don't even know whether it still works. 
It should though.  I got a lifetime guarantee and a phone number in India to call for a refund in case my virtue breaks down. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 04:31:12 PM
Um, what virtue?  Wait, yours or mine?  If it's mine, I don't know what to tell you.  I've kept it in the basement so long I don't even know whether it still works. 
It should though.  I got a lifetime guarantee and a phone number in India to call for a refund in case my virtue breaks down. ;)

I mean your sudden about face from being one of us to attempting to shame us for behavior you formerly your indulged in yourself and make this place into Ellgab.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2019, 04:34:35 PM
I mean your sudden about face from being one of us to attempting to shame us for behavior you formerly your indulged in yourself and make this place into Ellgab.

What?  Wait.  If I had that kind of power, do you think I'd be forum fiddling?  No!  I'd go for the real gusto.
World domination, baby!  Heh, heh!!! ;D ;D ;D

But, alas, I don't have that kind of power.  If anything, I'm the one who felt ostracized a while back.
It hurt me, enough that some nights I cried myself to sleep, or didn't fall asleep till an hour or so before dawn.

Understand, Doc.  I was a part of BellGab before it was BellGab.  In 2007 I joined a forum, I won't mention it out of respect for MV.  There was a GNS thread, so I joined.  Not long after that MV initiated his own GNS forum.  I became a member about a week or two before he either ended it or revised it to CoastGab.  That was a very long time ago, so MV may want to make some corrections. 
Anyway.  I resubscribed my membership from GNS to CoastGab and have been a member ever since.

I've made many wonderful friends on this forum, over the years.  Some have kept in touch, some have passed away.
I have a lot of very happy memories this forum has given me and no one, NO ONE, will ever take those memories from me.

So, yeah.  I may have gotten a little protective of BellGab, but I guess I felt like an old mother hen whose chicks had grown to adulthood and was distraught to see them being willfully lead to the woods by a wily old fox that hadn't even been around that long.

okay.  Gonna stop here or I'll wind up writing another story, except I don't think I can publish it cause, well, 1. I'm creating it on a public forum.  2. I have NO idea where it will go. 
Damn.  Writing can be a blessing or a curse.  I'm supposed to be giving a simple answer to a simple question, and what do I do?  Start writing a short story.
I'm sorry, Doc.  That's rude of me and I apologize.  Sorry, man.

Spookcat

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2019, 04:34:35 PM

"EllGabbers are the folks who broke from and evolved beyond BellGab, which just recently devolved into Belch-an.

Can you, with your Superior forum status and Maturity, finally let the Heather Wade drama go?
Remember.  You're Born-Again Gabbers.  You're better than where you came from.  You don't need to prove that, by putting others down.
Only a person who hates another person, does something like that. ::) ;) ;D

Luv you guys. :-*"

Starrs words, not mine.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Spookcat on August 18, 2019, 05:16:50 PM
"EllGabbers are the folks who broke from and evolved beyond BellGab, which just recently devolved into Belch-an.

Can you, with your Superior forum status and Maturity, finally let the Heather Wade drama go?
Remember.  You're Born-Again Gabbers.  You're better than where you came from.  You don't need to prove that, by putting others down.

Starrs words, not mine.

A-Ha!  I thought that sounded familiar! ;D ;) :-*

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2019, 03:17:08 PM
I think you must be confusing me with someone else. A not unlikely occurrence given that you're shitfaced most of the time. I hope you at least recycle all those beer cans, Glugsy!

That's your best? LOL...poor show ole boy... ;D How was the reconstruction surgery for the deviated rectum?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spookcat on August 18, 2019, 05:16:50 PM

Starrs words, not mine.

I think you have me confused with someone else. Heather’s thread here is a fun place to make a joke or two every now and then but other than that I really don’t give a shit about that talentless (other than phone sex) hack. :P

starrmtn001

As I said.  I've made many friends over the years.  Now, some of them are here, some of them are there, some of them are here and there.  Regardless of which forum I'm on when talking to long time friends, they seem to bring out the best in me and I hope I bring out the best in them.
As far as I'm concerned forum politics and especially, politicians, can go pound sand. ;)

as BellGab/Bellchan's obergruppenführer, i order that all EllGabbers must be rounded up and put into camps (not Spookcat, she promised me sexual favors.)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 18, 2019, 05:30:28 PM
as BellGab/Bellchan's obergruppenführer, i order that all EllGabbers must be rounded up and put into camps (not Spookcat, she promised me sexual favors.)

Oh, boy!  I love going camping!!! ;D ;D ;D

chefist

Who are the capos?

WOTR

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 05:15:53 PM

I've made many wonderful friends on this forum, over the years.  Some have kept in touch, some have passed away.
I have a lot of very happy memories this forum has given me and no one, NO ONE, will ever take those memories from me.

Its good to see you back (or at least sounding a little more like yourself.) The place changes, evolves, devolves, splits, grows and dies a little. There always have been some good people, and some great humour (and intelligence) here.

If that ever changes, I will have to find a new place to park my ass. For now, I just try to remember that nothing is static (and even less so on the internet.)

+1, Starr. I hope your weekend has been good.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 18, 2019, 05:39:11 PM
it'll be a gas.

there's no need for them.

You need the conquered to buy in...FYI...then you learn really who are the enemy...we need capos...to identify the traitors...

chefist

More fun now that we don't talk about some gay guy in Quebec that doesn't even post here anymore...

starrmtn001

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 18, 2019, 05:39:11 PM
it'll be a gas.

Methane Madness, yeah!  Then later, Cow Tipping!  Cool!!! ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on August 18, 2019, 05:41:06 PM
Its good to see you back (or at least sounding a little more like yourself.) The place changes, evolves, devolves, splits, grows and dies a little. There always have been some good people, and some great humour (and intelligence) here.

If that ever changes, I will have to find a new place to park my ass. For now, I just try to remember that nothing is static (and even less so on the internet.)

+1, Starr. I hope your weekend has been good.  ;)

Thank you WOTR. :)
Actually, my weekend has improved since early this afternoon.
I hope you too, are having a good weekend. ;D

paladin1991

Come get some, fag frog.

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 18, 2019, 05:54:52 PM
Come get some, fag frog.
Hey, Paladin!!!  Say, do you have enough to set a little bit aside fer me??? ::) ;D