• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Metron Appreciation Thread

Started by AZZERAE, December 22, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

AZZERAE

He knows way more than any other user I've ever encountered, he can see things from many angles, he is knowledgeable on almost any topic you could fathom.

All threads take on a life of their own, however what I hope to do within the bounds of this one is to collect some of the funniest lines I've ever read written by Metron, pose questions to him and explore some of our shared interests.

Art, politics, music, the unusual, the at times conspiratorial, paranormal phenomena and some good old "Ask Metron Anything" for good measure.

This is the dedicated space for it all!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on December 22, 2018, 07:01:32 AM
He knows way more than any other user I've ever encountered, he can see things from many angles, he is knowledgeable on almost any topic you could fathom.

All threads take on a life of their own, however what I hope to do within the bounds of this one is to collect some of the funniest lines I've ever read written by Metron, pose questions to him and explore some of our shared interests.

Art, politics, music, the unusual, the at times conspiratorial, paranormal phenomena and some good old "Ask Metron Anything" for good measure.

This is the dedicated space for it all!

Cool thread, Azzerae.  Bless you. ;) ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 22, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
Cool thread, Azzerae. Bless you. ;) ;D

Thanks Starr! I hope hes gonna like it...  :)

WeinerInHand

Metron is the supreme explorer, scientist, and inventor of the New Gods. His mission is the unraveling of the mysteries of the universe. His origin is mysterious, though he is not a native of New Genesis or Apokolips, but comes from another place altogether. Although he allies himself with the New Gods, he is truly neither good nor evil. His main reason for helping the New Gods in battling Darkseid of Apokolips is fear of being made subject to Darkseid's tyrannical rule. This would surely hinder Metron in his search for knowledge.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Metron_(New_Earth)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Azzerae on December 22, 2018, 08:21:09 AM
Now there's a mash-up I can get behind. Pause.

Only Metron knows the correct path...

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 22, 2018, 07:38:17 AM
Thanks Starr! I hope hes gonna like it...  :)

Ut oh...I tend to fall off these rather clumsily:

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2018, 12:30:23 PM
Ut oh...I tend to fall off these rather clumsily:

No peddle-stool bud, but I did have a question I asked Jackstar that he didn't answer me with, and I guess I'll ask it to you, seeing as though you tend to be able to address things directly...

A copy-paste with revisions below:

Quote from: Azzerae on December 11, 2018, 01:33:36 AM
"Jackstar Metron.

As a regular guy, with little way to discern the truth behind many of the conspiracies of the day on my own, how do I seek real answers?

And, is the mainstream media BS across the board?

Excuse the two-parter.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I've been one of those folks who does the head in the sand routine from time to time in order to cope with daily life. It gets me through, but I do wonder what is really going on, often."

- Azzerae

THE QUESTION STANDS

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 22, 2018, 08:23:05 AM
Only Metron knows the correct path...

wrong.

there is only Groyper, Richard Groyper.

Metron2267

QuoteAs a regular guy, with little way to discern the truth behind many of the conspiracies of the day on my own, how do I seek real answers?

And, is the mainstream media BS across the board?

Excuse the two-parter.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I've been one of those folks who does the head in the sand routine from time to time in order to cope with daily life. It gets me through, but I do wonder what is really going on, often."

- Azzerae

As a two parter, yes the lamestream media is almost exclusively BS as it must be. I answer that first because to be immersed in this iteration of "reality" is to accept even to be complicit in its pervasive herding of us all. My own sorties through Breitbart or Fox can be seen as the virtual equivalent of a homeopathic political treatment.  And if we fail to survive the infection of "information" and become strongly polarized and static on either end of the equation it will reverse on us just as surely as the mobius strip allows us to greet ourselves again in the handshake of duality.

To seek real answers is to plumb deeply within (through meditation, prayer, even physical exhaustion) until core truths begin to emerge from the pineal.

By harmonizing as best one can with the creative force there emerges, mostly in silence, a voice of sorts that guides with an imperceptible yet palpable familiarity. Yet my answer is and must remain incomplete as this timeline strongly controls the corpus arenaceum or more commonly known brain sand.

https://www.futurity.org/brain-sand-pile-948452/

“In this paper we describe what happens to the visual system when you drive it really hard. Intense visual input pushes it into one of these phases that’s not computationally effective, at least briefly. But there’s a natural process by which it adapts, tuning itself so that it is back to a state where it can make sense of the input.

“That state is right at the boundary between two phases,” he says. “That’s what we mean by criticality, the tipping point between two very different ways of working. Somehow this system tunes itself not to one phase or the other, but into the boundary between two phases.

“That’s a surprising thing,” he says.

This explanation for how the brain works might seem outlandish at first, but on reflection it makes sense that a brain able to read a map one moment and identify Bach’s Sonata No. 1 in G minor the next would seek a dynamic tipping point where it would be poised to nimbly adjust to changes in input.

The best way I am aware of that humans can approach and linger along this boundary is through the regular sublimation of the internal dialog be that by meditation, prayer, or exertion. Answers will come, synchronicities become more obvious, and a sense of profound detachment from the solid or physical state of being will be the
lonely reward of the seeker.

So perhaps having your "head in the sand" is a necessary sanity play and means of taming that dialog. If so the rigor of stilling the mind may lessen the need to retreat from the human war of duality. I hesitate to invoke, as Jackstar fervently prescribes "the sacrament" or other paths like pscilocybin, peyote, lsd, or ayahuasca as the more expedient pathways to enlightenment as they carry their own perils and oft times create leaps of awareness that are not recoverable within solid reality. Neither will I denigrate them as merely a deception as they are not.

At this point my answer to you has to be incomplete, for only you can discern what is your truth and how you begin to interface with it.  I will neither evangelize nor sort an individual faith or path for you as all human narratives war on each other through dogma while ignoring commonalities. Find the latter and discard the chaff as your inner self collects more sand.

lol, i have zero issues with Metron. he seems like an intelligent fellow.

this thread has red pilled me multiple times. thank you.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 22, 2018, 02:26:27 PM
this thread has red pilled me multiple times. thank you.

Just getting  "there" is what really matters, all others must pay cash. :-X

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Just getting  "there" is what really matters, all others must pay cash. :-X

all those other filthy animals aren't worthy of the true-true or this sacred thread. god how i hate them.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 22, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
all those other filthy animals aren't worthy of the true-true or this sacred thread. god how i hate them.
But without them we lose our stage props and it becomes "Waiting For Godot" minus the tree.

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
But without them we lose our stage props and it becomes "Waiting For Godot" minus the tree.

"there's nothing to be done" 🤷🏻‍♂️

Incomplete without the shovel-to-the-face-in the fence gif. What the hell is that from?

Dr. MD MD

Synchronicity! While doing some last minute Cristmas shopping I found this gift to me: