• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Quote from: laserjock on November 23, 2013, 10:07:05 AM
Shut up bitch?  You are the loud mouth, not me, child.  You are very immature and illiterate.
PS- I can read. What gives?

I`m fairly certain the mean I.Q. of this form has taken a pronounced downward shift in the last 24 hours.

laserjock

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 10:13:43 AM
PS- I can read. What gives?

You are a loud mouth, obsessive poster with very little meaningful to say, and you insult Filipinos so you are a racist.  What gives?  You offend me.  I'm through talking with you, because you get off on using unnecessarily offensive language and being a child, being a meat puppet, rather than doing something useful.  Me?  I am advancing my education, moving forward.  I'm here to discuss something purposeful.  Just as in real life, I live by a meaningful work ethic.  Some of us here want to do something meaningful here, want adult, mature talk and content, not infantile blather from illiterates that cant carry on a real conversation.

I'm through with you.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 23, 2013, 10:20:03 AM
I`m fairly certain the mean I.Q. of this form has taken a pronounced downward shift in the last 24 hours.
I bet that's tough to quantify with the rocket scientists you have in abundance here. Oh wait! You're talking about me! Hahaha!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 23, 2013, 10:06:49 AM
It`s all hogwash.

Marrs makes things up. He refers to rumors, speculation, innuendo as if it`s fact. It is not.

I would debate Marrs any place, any time, on the JFK assassination. I would eat his lunch.

What is there to debate about? Oswald acting alone did it. ...but like the wacky world of paranormal/UFO, crap conspiracy theories without any real proof have entertainment value.

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 10:24:26 AM
I bet that's tough to quantify with the rocket scientists you have in abundance here. Oh wait! You're talking about me! Hahaha!

Look, meth is a hideous drug, but there are some excellent programs you can explore.

Quote from: laserjock on November 23, 2013, 10:23:26 AM
You are a loud mouth, obsessive poster with very little meaningful to say, and you insult Filipinos so you are a racist.  What gives?  You offend me.  I'm through talking with you, because you get off on using unnecessarily offensive language and being a child, being a meat puppet, rather than doing something useful.  Me?  I am advancing my education, moving forward.  I'm here to discuss something purposeful.  Just as in real life, I live by a meaningful work ethic.  Some of us here want to do something meaningful here, want adult, mature talk and content, not infantile blather from illiterates that cant carry on a real conversation.

I'm through with you.
Ouch! But I already told you I'm not illiterate! I CAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!! And youre the great white defender of the Filipinos?! Hahahaha!!!!!! I think youre my new favorite on here. Great to meet you Mr. Edjamacashun.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 23, 2013, 10:29:32 AM
Look, meth is a hideous drug, but there are some excellent programs you can explore.
Granted I've been on here a lot lately, but you must remember there's like a 16 hr time difference. It's only 12:35 am here, and  im blessed to have heaps of free time on my hands. Thanks for the concern though. ;)

Quote from: laserjock on November 23, 2013, 10:23:26 AM

I'm through with you.
Oh my god! It just hit me! I know who you are. You're one of those black guys that always hit me up for money when I have layovers at LAX. They're always blathering on and on about saving some inner city kids and ejamacashun being the cure all. Sorry I can't hand you a buck over the Internet.

Yorkshire pud

Pssst; Art Bell quits dark Matter...

Apparently

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2013, 10:45:46 AM
Pssst; Art Bell quits dark Matter...

Apparently
What's?!?!?' Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Meanandnasty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 23, 2013, 10:10:17 AM
Thanks... While we are waiting out the next two years before Art's dubious return, we got some time on our hands. In the spirit of trying to keep this thread alive until then and get somewhat back on topic...
Anyone else got any more 'insider' or speculative info on JC?

Maybe we need a new thread on hobbies that can fill our vacant time for the next two years.  I have suggestions, needlepoint, darts (verbal and the hit the bulls eye type), bread-making (exercise your frustrations on the dough) and socializing (don't know if Pinoy and Spooky are available, but it could be a match made in virtual heaven).  Other suggestions are welcome.  Myself, I am working out on the track, and learning the fine art of dressage.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 10:43:55 AM
Oh my god! It just hit me! I know who you are. You're one of those black guys that always hit me up for money when I have layovers at LAX. They're always blathering on and on about saving some inner city kids and ejamacashun being the cure all. Sorry I can't hand you a buck over the Internet.

No. . but there is always Paypal.  Put the money where the mouth is chopsticks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meanandnasty on November 23, 2013, 10:58:29 AM
Maybe we need a new thread on hobbies that can fill our vacant time for the next two years.  I have suggestions, needlepoint, darts (verbal and the hit the bulls eye type), bread-making (exercise your frustrations on the dough) and socializing (don't know if Poly and Spooky are available, but it could be a match made in virtual heaven).  Other suggestions are welcome.  Myself, I am working out on the track, and learning the fine art of dressage.

Fog plaiting, tiger wrestling, knitting wearing boxing gloves and origami with trees are noble pastimes too. Sure that will kill two or more years.  Certainly they'll take it as far as the first admitted wet dreams from the more excitable.

Quote from: Meanandnasty on November 23, 2013, 11:01:25 AM
No. . but there is always Paypal.  Put the money where the mouth is chopsticks.
I never feel too happy to give them anything in the first place. They're just incessant parasites that never stop buzzing til you throw some bread their way. Fucking dirty cops never give em the bums rush. Makes me think they're getting a cut of the action.

mattjs2732

Ok, even though I think I know the answer here, I'll still ask. JC vs. George Noory. No, not JC calling in! JC hosting his own show! Which would you REALLY rather listen to for 4 hours?

Imada Duty

Fuck you Art Bell. All  these years(12) I have been listening to you when your on, I have supported you coming back which even left my house split on the bell/noory rivalry. I cant believe you. How could you not buy a subscription for yourself before going with them. You really had no idea of these problems before? It sounds like poor planning and jumping into something with no knowledge of the company. And not even giving yourself a out. what are you and your managers doing. I mean if you really wanted to stream a live show you would have did it, but Sirius is the only one who would pay you to do it. I'm sure all the same people would love to be on your free show and the same people would have been calling the free show. BUT now you want me wait 2 years because of the contract you signed. My question to you is why did you need Sirius if you wanted to get back in the game. Couldn't you have had your own show and offer it to Sirius to stream. Well i guess its back to Noory a real man who works hard every day. Who wont quit on me because of a little adversity. Thanks for the month of new entertainment. Your a tease , a traitor and a great big phonie.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Imada Duty on November 23, 2013, 11:36:50 AM
Fuck you Art Bell. All  these years(12) I have been listening to you when your on, I have supported you coming back which even left my house split on the bell/noory rivalry. I cant believe you. How could you not buy a subscription for yourself before going with them. You really had no idea of these problems before? It sounds like poor planning and jumping into something with no knowledge of the company. And not even giving yourself a out. what are you and your managers doing. I mean if you really wanted to stream a live show you would have did it, but Sirius is the only one who would pay you to do it. I'm sure all the same people would love to be on your free show and the same people would have been calling the free show. BUT now you want me wait 2 years because of the contract you signed. My question to you is why did you need Sirius if you wanted to get back in the game. Couldn't you have had your own show and offer it to Sirius to stream. Well i guess its back to Noory a real man who works hard every day. Who wont quit on me because of a little adversity. Thanks for the month of new entertainment. Your a tease , a traitor and a great big phonie.

Oh for goodness sake; say what you mean. Stop sitting on the fence.  ;D

ThruTarmac

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 23, 2013, 10:20:03 AM

It has?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 22, 2013, 06:06:29 PM

Got the photos of the damage to our car.  Makes me sick to my stomach. One minute the car was effectively looking like it came from the showroom inside and out, the next ...

Yes but nobody was hurt. It is only a car.

Quote from: MV on November 22, 2013, 06:20:33 PM
i haaaate people who commit suicide and decide to involve others in their departure from this world.  to the jumper, i'd say, "good riddance, dumbass."

How compassionate of you. :P

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 22, 2013, 06:24:53 PM
My gf got furious when people said :

" I'm glad you're ok. "

She said "They can fix me, but no one ever seems to care about the car that just got killed in these things. "

She had back spasms and is ok, but having this car get wiped out in seconds is going to take a long time to get over being upset. She handles stress differently than I do.

I am mad that with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, we now can't go out and look at lights and things like we do every year when we've had a car and now have to go look for another car ... again. I did the legwork on that for months. I'm NOT looking forward to doing it again, unless I get lucky and find one right away.
I liked this car and so did my girlfriend, damnit & still feel outrage over some uncaring and stupid woman who took it from us.

More damage below & a comparison shot.

And now both of us get to take the bus everywhere and walk in the rain and cold. Fun, fun, fun, NOT !!!

It takes 80 minutes minimum here to take the bus and go into a store and shop and go back. Usually when I go to Walmart, Food Maxx, Safeway or anywhere else its at least 3 hours out of my life whereas going to the Safeway from here in a car is 15 minutes each way. The buses only run every 40 minutes to an hour here during the day & on the weekend every hour and 40 minutes. Compared to San Francisco or Oakland the bus system here sucks, but NEVER as much as George Noory Sucks.

What if your girlfriend had been killed or paralysed? Seriously you need a healthier perspective on this. A car means nothing, you need to let it go.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on November 22, 2013, 07:45:01 PM
You're not going to make a dime off of YouTube unless you're in a class of people that have a huge number of subscribers, channels that consistently release new content that doesn't break their terms of use. Entertaining the idea of making money off of death is disgusting, Falkie, no matter how desperate your financial situation is. Even bringing it up makes me question what kind of a person you are.   

I second this, that was a very strange post and you seem to care more about your car and revenge than that nobody was hurt. Have some thinking time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on November 23, 2013, 11:53:51 AM
What if your girlfriend had been killed or paralysed? Seriously you need a healthier perspective on this. A car means nothing, you need to let it go.

A agree entirely. To get upset with the destruction of a car (to call it death is an insult to humanity) strikes me as a severe disconnect with reality. Here's a video about facing real death, and not worrying about such inconveniences as walking in the cold (get a thicker coat) or taking the bus and mixing with the masses.

Derian House Children's Hospice

Gives a sense of perspective doesn't it?

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on November 22, 2013, 07:45:01 PM
You're not going to make a dime off of YouTube unless you're in a class of people that have a huge number of subscribers, channels that consistently release new content that doesn't break their terms of use. Entertaining the idea of making money off of death is disgusting, Falkie, no matter how desperate your financial situation is. Even bringing it up makes me question what kind of a person you are.   

I think there is value in this sort of thing.  Remember the old 'highway safety videos' that they used to show us in school?

I regularly watch one youtube channel called serbianfailblog.  They have a lot of dashcam videos from Russia.  These show accidents as they happen, not just what it looks like after.  I think most times the people are likely fine in these videos as they are mostly fender benders or bad behaviour, but I imagine some of them result in death.  I show them to the girls sometimes - 15 and 18 - neither have their license yet, and I use them to teach them why it happened and how to avoid that if they are in that situation.  True that they don't drive yet, but I like to try and get them thinking in that defensive driver mentality now before they even get there.  My hope is that when they do finally get behind the wheel and don't have anyone else in the car, they will remember the times I sat with them going over these videos and how to spot bad/erratic driver behaviour and to avoid these kinds of drivers/situations.

grano salis

Quote from: CantFindTVRemote on November 22, 2013, 11:54:38 PM
I love Art. I wish Dark Matter, the show, still existed. But, that last email to Sirius makes him look like a hot mess. For him to think Sirius would bow to his plebian demands is laughable. He overestimated his importance. It's sad. I'm sad, but I see no conspiracy afoot. I know we are "beating a dead horse," but some people can't see facts for facts.

I find myself in total agreement.  In fact it was a de-ja vu moment.  I have a colleague (now about Art's age) who has excellent academic credentials and was in some minor regulatory trouble about 10 years ago.  He could have re- started his lucrative professional career with very little effort but instead chose to miss multiple employment  opportunities which came his way (for strange and specious reasons), or destroy others with variable and  highly unusual contractual demands.  Like Art, the competitors were  invariably "crooks" or  had "no talent".  Over the course of several years, the fellow would call me up and whine about all of this while asking my help in the form of advice (never followed) or written references.  After being supportive for a long time, I finallly just gave up.  He still calls and complains about everybody, etc.  I listen for awhile and then politely excuse myself...

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 08:42:51 AM
Haha!  Did I really upset you Mary? You have my profoundest apologies! I never meant to blah, blah, blah....... I'm boring myself with my insincerity.

I think you're boring us all to be honest, you and your girlfriend SpookyMatter.

Little Hater

"It is permissible to have an unexpressed thought."

Lilith Sternin-Crane on an episode of Wings.