• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

maren

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 22, 2013, 10:24:51 PM
I said that cuz I don't know her name Dummy. And do I have a problem? Yes. Your wife should've never married such a worthless ass sniff as you. Now SHUT UP BITCH

Do you need a hug?

Spooky Matter

Does anybody find it bizarre that both Art Bell and Noory come and check this site regularly.  I mean like every fucking day, and don't say anything at all.

I find it fucking bizarro.  Of course if it were my site I suppose I might be excited by this but when I really project and think about that, I'm more apt to conclude I'd be feeling more like, paranoid.  It's a spooky matter, that's for sure!

Usagi

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 22, 2013, 11:03:42 PM
Does anybody find it bizarre that both Art Bell and Noory come and check this site regularly.  I mean like every fucking day, and don't say anything at all.

I find it fucking bizarro.

Or, outside of a 1st grader or 7-11's, respectively, neither of them have much in the way of lives.  Just like us!

Usagi

Quote from: Usagi on November 22, 2013, 11:07:24 PM
Or, outside of a 1st grader or 7-11's, respectively, neither of them have much in the way of lives.  Just like us!

Or was it a Plaid Pantry?  Starvin' Marvin'?  Was that ever made clear?

I find it fucking bizarro.  Of course if it were my site I suppose I might be excited by this but when I really project and think about that, I'm more apt to conclude I'd be feeling more like, paranoid.  It's a spooky matter, that's for sure!
How do you know this? I agree. Very disturbing. Like some kinda hentai. I feel cold.

retired41

also to suffer a thousand death's such a nightmare.

I just saw hentai and Magic Knights Rayearth in the same thread. As George would say...."Spooky."

They're entertainers, which means they're always interested in what people are saying about them. Nothing bizarre there at all... it's show biz 8)

EarthAlien007

This is an Art Bell fan site. Art stopping by is way cool.
Noory on the other hand is... creepy.

But what I find "fucking bizarro", is all these trolls who seem to be working in shifts here.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 22, 2013, 11:34:44 PM
They're entertainers, which means they're always interested in what people are saying about them. Nothing bizarre there at all... it's show biz 8)

I need a "thumbs up" emoticon.

I think it's pretty amazing really that Art or George would waste their time looking at our little musings. I, for one, am honored and ashamed simultaneously.

b_dubb

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 22, 2013, 11:40:26 PM
But what I find "fucking bizarro", is all these trolls who seem to be working in shifts here.
this is the internet so trolls be lurking. also ... just because someone disagrees or talks shit doesn't mean they're a troll

coaster

Art posts quite often. I imagine a lot of members show up without posting. Don't really see how its bizarre at all to be honest.

I love Art. I wish Dark Matter, the show, still existed. But, that last email to Sirius makes him look like a hot mess. For him to think Sirius would bow to his plebian demands is laughable. He overestimated his importance. It's sad. I'm sad, but I see no conspiracy afoot. I know we are "beating a dead horse," but some people can't see facts for facts.

Ravenna

Quote from: Usagi on November 22, 2013, 11:07:24 PM

But Art has a wife and kid and George has c2c to run!

Quote from: CantFindTVRemote on November 22, 2013, 11:54:38 PM
I love Art. I wish Dark Matter, the show, still existed. But, that last email to Sirius makes him look like a hot mess. For him to think Sirius would bow to his plebian demands is laughable. He overestimated his importance. It's sad. I'm sad, but I see no conspiracy afoot. I know we are "beating a dead horse," but some people can't see facts for facts.

Hear; hear!

EarthAlien007

Quote from: b_dubb on November 22, 2013, 11:46:47 PM
this is the internet so trolls be lurking. also ... just because someone disagrees or talks shit doesn't mean they're a troll

What are they called?

Spooky Matter

Quote from: coaster on November 22, 2013, 11:49:55 PM
Art posts quite often. I imagine a lot of members show up without posting. Don't really see how its bizarre at all to be honest.
I'm simply considering status.  It's simply unheard of.  And both of them is doubly strange.  Like I said, they look, and you don't need to sign on to look. 

Spooky Matter

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 23, 2013, 12:13:31 AM
What are they called?
Gee earth alien, a member for less than 5 fucking months but already jumping on the 7th fucking grade clique train,  WHAT ARE THEY CALLED???  Ever hear of fucking freedom of speech on your fucked up planet?  This IS EXACTLY WHY THE FUCK I FIND IT STRANGE those two come here.  U R the perfect example!

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 12:18:06 AM
Gee earth alien, a member for less than 5 fucking months but already jumping on the 7th fucking grade clique train,  WHAT ARE THEY CALLED???  Ever hear of fucking freedom of speech on your fucked up planet?  This IS EXACTLY WHY THE FUCK I FIND IT STRANGE those two come here.  U R the perfect example!

Give me a break, I was a two year lurker.  ;D
So where are you from?

My freedom of speech is just getting warmed up.

Jackstar

I can't believe it's the fiftieth anniversary of the coup and I'm listening to Snoory. WTF. Thanks, Art!

retired41

to speak for one is also speaking for all ,who are all they, them those one's. the art bell quote look in a mirror tell us what you see.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 23, 2013, 12:22:50 AM
Give me a break, I was a two year lurker.  ;D
So where are you from?

My freedom of speech is just getting warmed up.
ooooo I'll be splitting now, like a sane fucking person!  Let the fucking hot air out of your ass already and go do something constructive for fuck's sake!  Your home must be filthy!

eddie dean

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 12:18:06 AM

Pot meet kettle

Spooky Matter

Quote from: retired41 on November 23, 2013, 12:23:26 AM
to speak for one is also speaking for all ,who are all they, them those one's. the art bell quote look in a mirror tell us what you see.
Ummmm, a nut?

retired41

the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 12:25:15 AM
ooooo I'll be splitting now, like a sane fucking person!  Let the fucking hot air out of your ass already and go do something constructive for fuck's sake!  Your home must be filthy!

I remember you now.
Joined here October 02, 2013.. I think you have multiple personality disorder or some shit.
Are you related to the bitch from Breastland? You should be.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: eddie dean on November 23, 2013, 12:25:31 AM
Pot meet kettle
Aahh Eddie fucking Dean, can always count on u to jump in and blah blah, go clean your fucking apartment for Christ sake.   You're just gonna get fatter and fatter hanging out here so much.  Do u think u could save it for the show?  Glad u defended EA tho!  Really big of ya.

Bell and Noory have gotten me quite uninterested at this point about their shows and their lives.  Who the hell ever heard of people of their stature coming on a site like this, lurkin?!  It's unheard of.