• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Falkie2013

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 23, 2013, 01:01:52 AM
Yeah, you're so cool I'm still wondering why you're here.

Bravo ! Applause !

retired41

the time's they are a changing ,look see read for yourself. oh but don't change anything.lol

FallenSeraph

Quote from: gbneely on November 23, 2013, 01:03:33 AM
And I'm stuck on this. And I don't even like Toto.

http://youtu.be/FTQbiNvZqaY

Kinda wanna download this song now, actually. I had forgotten about it.  :-\

eddie dean

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 12:29:58 AM
Aahh Eddie fucking Dean, can always count on u to jump in and blah blah, go clean your fucking apartment for Christ sake.   You're just gonna get fatter and fatter hanging out here so much.  Do u think u could save it for the show?  Glad u defended EA tho!  Really big of ya.

Bell and Noory have gotten me quite uninterested at this point about their shows and their lives.  Who the hell ever heard of people of their stature coming on a site like this, lurkin?!  It's unheard of.

You are filled with rage and hypocrisy.  You are always trying to tear people down and be an internet bigshot. Your posts are filled with unballenced attacks and you always find a way to sound foolish and spiteful. You are a sad and angry person. I feel sorry for people who have little joy in life, and whos first reaction is to attack and blame others for what you have brought on yourself.
I rarely jump into these stuipd fights because no one ever wins, but you seem to always be the cause of the drama. I was compelled to  speak my mind this time, but I won't be foolish enough to make that mistake with you again. I come here to have fun and enjoy myself, you come here to fight and insult people.
I hope you can find peace somewhere in your life, but your past history here, tells me you are quite satisfied at wringing your hands and causing a commotion.
I wonder why you can't see what everyone else here can.
You need help, seriously.

Rockaria

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on November 22, 2013, 06:17:37 PM
I'm just glad that there were no serious injuries.

I'm sorry, but it's so damn funny hearing that from a battered skull....   :D  The first good laugh I've had in weeks.

littlechris

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 22, 2013, 11:40:26 PM

But what I find "fucking bizarro", is all these trolls who seem to be working in shifts here.
This ^^^

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 23, 2013, 01:11:23 AM
Bravo ! Applause !
Fuck you Falkie. I was even kind to your pathetic old ass. And to the bitch you applaud- you're such a weak little bitch, I'm surprised you're still alive.

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 02:02:43 AM
Fuck you Falkie. I was even kind to your pathetic old ass. And to the bitch you applaud- you're such a weak little bitch, I'm surprised you're still alive.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 02:02:43 AM

I thought it was funny.
Thin skinned, eh ?
One day you too will be old.
Unless some enraged and anonymous poster finds you and beats you to death with your keyboard.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 23, 2013, 01:11:23 AM
Bravo ! Applause !
I wish I had been the hit and run driver that so destroyed your sorry little life. Applaud, bravo that bitch:)

retired41

oxygen breathers yes there bad yes bad .

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 23, 2013, 02:06:43 AM
I thought it was funny.
Thin skinned, eh ?
One day you too will be old.
Unless some enraged and anonymous poster finds you and beats you to death with your keyboard.
I will be old someday too, this is true. But I'll never be trying to elicit pity on an Internet forum, for the shortcomings in my life. Get bent geezer.

I'm not picking a fight with either of you, I just love Ricardo Montalban so much.

retired41

the wings of your bird are oh so clipped.

retired41

to see what you seen, I'd need to be on your level.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 02:11:24 AM
I will be old someday too, this is true. But I'll never be trying to elicit pity on an Internet forum, for the shortcomings in my life. Get bent geezer.

You know, this forum is not about me.

It's not about YOU either.

Nor is this thread.

You've done almost nothing but attack people since you first logged on here and it has been suggested that you're doing it to disrupt the forum and the flow of ideas in here.

There are those who repeatedly wished for and predicted my imminent death on other forums and I am still here.

They were both pathetic, trollers and wrong.

And so are you.

And at this point, I don't care about your opinion anymore as YOU obviously don't care about anyone's on here.

AND ... I am not asking for pity.

I am reporting what has been going on in my life because some people on here commisserated with me and are and have been concerned.

Unlike you who obviously think that saying the shit has hit the fan for someone is elicting pity.

Empathy is not in the trolling poster vocabulary nor is the ability to post without causing dissension and anger from others.

There are at least 4 posters who want MV to block your posts and I'm sure as your insults continue to be posted, that number will increase.

Falkie2013

I went to re-look at my email and didn't realize that one of my new subscribers is :

Sarah Breastlin.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

;D ;)

I got this in my email yesterday. Pity we don't have a car anymore.
And no comments from the peanut gallery either.
It is kind of ironic. Kind of like Sirius is laughing at me or $noory got them to rub it in.
Sheesh.

I do think they lost a lot more subscribers than we think if they're giving away free car radios.

Free SkyDock Radio - While Supplies Last: Exclusive Subscriber Opportunity
Inbox
   x
SiriusXM <siriusxm@email.siriusxm.com>

4:39 PM (8 hours ago)

to me

Viewing on a mobile device? Click here to view.
      If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.    SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
Exclusive Subscriber Opportunity: Get a FREE* SkyDock
(Only pay shipping and processing. See Offer Details below.)
With the holidays fast approaching, this unique and practical radio - a $50 value - is free (only pay shipping and processing. See Offer Details below). It makes a great gift for friends and family and it's an easy and convenient way to add Satellite Radio to your second car! The SkyDock allows you to listen to Satellite Radio anywhere you drive. Requires an iPhone or iPod Touch (see compatibility details below).
Click here to order your SkyDock
Or simply call us at 1-888-635-5112 and provide Access Code 36870. We are standing by to help you order your SkyDock.

Thank you for being a loyal SiriusXM listener!
Compatibility: Made for iPod touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPhone. All models require iPhone OS 3.0 or later. iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th generation require the Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (sold by Apple).
OFFER DETAILS: Must be a current subscriber to accept this offer. Order a SkyDock radio until 12/31/2013, 11:59pm ET and the radio is on us (a $49.99 value). You pay shipping and processing costs for the radio. Shipping costs vary according to shipping method selected. To function, SkyDock requires a subscription sold separately. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and taxes apply. Offers cannot be combined. Limit 2 radios per household. All fees and programming subject to change.

Get breaking info about new SiriusXM shows, Inside Our Studios video and exclusive access to live events that fit your taste.
Update My Listening Preferences
To ensure that you continue receiving SiriusXM emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. To unsubscribe, please click here.

NOTE: Please allow up to 10 business days for your preferences to be applied. You may still receive service-related emails if the email address is associated with your subscriber account.

Have you moved or changed your billing information? Please take a minute now to update your account information.

You can read our entire Privacy Policy.

Sirius XM Radio Inc.
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
www.siriusxm.com

Out of curiousity, I tried to log on to my old account and it said I would have to call them to get a new 30 day account. I might do it but the impetus isn't there that it would be if Art were still on the channel.

:(

Spooky Matter

Quote from: eddie dean on November 23, 2013, 01:25:47 AM
You are filled with rage and hypocrisy.  You are always trying to tear people down and be an internet bigshot. Your posts are filled with unballenced attacks and you always find a way to sound foolish and spiteful. You are a sad and angry person. I feel sorry for people who have little joy in life, and whos first reaction is to attack and blame others for what you have brought on yourself.
I rarely jump into these stuipd fights because no one ever wins, but you seem to always be the cause of the drama. I was compelled to  speak my mind this time...
What the hell r u talking about with this fucking windbag of a speech!  YOU butted in u dumb prick!  Mind your OWN biz and you'll be able to save the planet from global warming!  You're gonna fart all night and morn after this air sucking and blowing speech you made.  Give me a break, wait for my next post and ream the twat I'm going to be quoting! 

YOU tell this piece of fucking stalking psychotic shit what a raging and hypocritical, "tear people down" kind of fuck who he/she/fucking is.  He thinks he rules the internet like some useless big-shot. HIS posts are filled with unbalanced attacks!!!  He always finds a way to sound foolish and spiteful.  He's a sad and angry person.

I feel sorry for people like YOU who have such little joy in life, whose first reaction is to attack and blame for what is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS and for what you have brought onto yourself.  How do u like it Eddie fucking Dean?

YOU AND HIM seem to always be the cause of the drama. I was compelled to  speak my mind this time, but I won't be foolish enough to make that mistake with you again.

I come here to fight and insult people.  JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE HERE TAUGHT ME TO DO SO GO FUCK YOURSELF AND MIND YOUR OWN GD BUSINESS!   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 23, 2013, 02:59:36 AM

I might do it but the impetus isn't there that it would be if Art were still on the channel.

:(

Yeah, that stings; perhaps a thread should be started: I dunno along the lines of 'Art Bell quits Dark matter?'...Can't see it gaining much interest though.

Quote from: guildnavigator on November 23, 2013, 02:11:53 AM

I'm not picking a fight with either of you, I just love Ricardo Montalban so much.
I agree. And his hair in that movie, was to die for! 100% charmer that man was;)

littlechris

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 03:17:41 AM
What the hell r u talking about with this fucking windbag of a speech!  YOU butted in u dumb prick!  Mind your OWN biz and you'll be able to save the planet from global warming!  You're gonna fart all night and morn after this air sucking and blowing speech you made.  Give me a break, wait for my next post and ream the twat I'm going to be quoting! 

YOU tell this piece of fucking stalking psychotic shit what a raging and hypocritical, "tear people down" kind of fuck who he/she/fucking is.  He thinks he rules the internet like some useless big-shot. HIS posts are filled with unbalanced attacks!!!  He always finds a way to sound foolish and spiteful.  He's a sad and angry person.

I feel sorry for people like YOU who have such little joy in life, whose first reaction is to attack and blame for what is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS and for what you have brought onto yourself.  How do u like it Eddie fucking Dean?

YOU AND HIM seem to always be the cause of the drama. I was compelled to  speak my mind this time, but I won't be foolish enough to make that mistake with you again.

I come here to fight and insult people.  JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE HERE TAUGHT ME TO DO SO GO FUCK YOURSELF AND MIND YOUR OWN GD BUSINESS!

Geez. What has become of this place.?? :'(

retired41

Saturday morning withdrawal's.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Pam J. on November 23, 2013, 12:37:14 AM
So Lilly gets drunk and comes here to make a starts throwing childish tantrums, little knowing what a joke she is.

Go play with your clocks, honey. Maybe tomorrow night's john will pay you better.

Hey there you nasty stalking cunt!  Your sentences are so fucked up, only u can understand them u fucking idiot.  Twit can't put two sentences together!  (How I love calling males, cunt).  You are filled with rage and hypocrisy.  You are always trying to tear people down and be an internet bigshot. Your posts are filled with unbalanced attacks and you always find a way to sound foolish and spiteful. You are a sad and angry person. I feel sorry for people who have little joy in life, and whose first reaction is to attack and blame others for what they have brought on themselves.

I rarely jump into these stuipd fights because no one ever wins, but you seem to always be the cause of the drama. I was compelled to  speak my mind this time, but I won't be foolish enough to make that mistake with you again. I come here to have fun and enjoy myself, you come here to fight and insult people.

I hope you can find peace somewhere in your life, but your past history here, tells me you are quite satisfied at wringing your hands and causing a commotion.  You need help, seriously!!!

And Dean, fuck U again.  My past history????????  2 fucking months?????????  This bitch I'm quoting has a history.  A stalker, a flamer, clearly banned at one point for the stalking scum he is, gathering personal info and posting it HERE! 

Go ahead follow this fucks lily obsession and you'll discover what I'm saying.  Get off your ass and do some research.  WTF do u think u r, some of you who are so rude and nasty and just disgusting tearing into people like me for saying HOW I FEEL about fucked up whiny petition starters, free art dumbasses, bitches that have been here a few months and call everyone trolls who don't regurgitate the same vomit they do?  Fuck you man!
[/size]

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 23, 2013, 02:22:04 AM
You know, this forum is not about me.

It's not about YOU either.

Nor is this thread.

You've done almost nothing but attack people since you first logged on here and it has been suggested that you're doing it to disrupt the forum and the flow of ideas in here.

There are those who repeatedly wished for and predicted my imminent death on other forums and I am still here.

They were both pathetic, trollers and wrong.

And so are you.

And at this point, I don't care about your opinion anymore as YOU obviously don't care about anyone's on here.

AND ... I am not asking for pity.

I am reporting what has been going on in my life because some people on here commisserated with me and are and have been concerned.

Unlike you who obviously think that saying the shit has hit the fan for someone is elicting pity.

Empathy is not in the trolling poster vocabulary nor is the ability to post without causing dissension and anger from others.

There are at least 4 posters who want MV to block your posts and I'm sure as your insults continue to be posted, that number will increase.
I'm sure there are 4 other posters and you, who want to have me banned. You are surely the selfsame bitches who started attacking me after my first post. Buncha humorless dry balls- the whole lot of you. I really doubt MV is a whiny little bitch like you guys. So, good luck with that.
People predicted you would be dead, blah blah blah?!!' WTF are you talking about?! You've got some serious delusions grandpa.

retired41

the whit of a sane person is soon misunderstood .

onan

Quite honestly, if anyone is attacked because of their first post... most likely they have a personality disorder.

By and large this forum is populated by well reasoned and intelligent people.

In a first post. on a forum that is generally supportive of Art Bell, that talks about his son getting ass raped shows a significant lack of awareness.

I wonder what new colorful speech will be directed my way?

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 03:35:24 AM
I'm sure there are 4 other posters and you, who want to have me banned. You are surely the selfsame bitches who started attacking me after my first post. Buncha humorless dry balls- the whole lot of you. I really doubt MV is a whiny little bitch like you guys. So, good luck with that.
People predicted you would be dead, blah blah blah?!!' WTF are you talking about?! You've got some serious delusions grandpa.
I'm not gonna get into what is happening here.  But u r so right about the fucking pricks here who somehow can say what they want as disgusting as it can fucking be, but watch out baby when you say what you feel.  You r dead in the fucking water with these cunts!

You watch now, we spoke are minds, I def did to some of the rudest fuckers on the earth but we will be banned.  Somehow the under moderating moderator WILL choose the side of these humorless dry-balls, love that, who have the most god awful and spiteful sense of humor.  It's beyond me exactly like its beyond me that Art Bell quit Coast and then just ended up hanging out here telling the forum how they opened his eyes to of all things, trolls!  The fucking site is full of them, old and new posters, alike, and in so many ways.  Mr. Bell should have been opening his eyes to doing his new show to the best of his ability.

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 03:52:08 AM
I'm not gonna get into what is happening here.  But u r so right about the fucking pricks here who somehow can say what they want as disgusting as it can fucking be, but watch out baby when you say what you feel.  You r dead in the fucking water with these cunts!

You watch now, we spoke are minds, I def did to some of the rudest fuckers on the earth but we will be banned.  Somehow the under moderating moderator WILL choose the side of these humorless dry-balls, love that, who have the most god awful and spiteful sense of humor.  It's beyond me exactly like its beyond me that Art Bell quit Coast and then just ended up hanging out here telling the forum how they opened his eyes to of all things, trolls!  The fucking site is full of them, old and new posters, alike, and in so many ways.  Mr. Bell should have been opening his eyes to doing his new show to the best of his ability.

DERP.

retired41

the will you have lost my soon be the will to go forward .