• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

EvB

OMG - priceless!  No, I'd never heard that.

"Just trying to keep everyone honest here"

Something Hoaxland said is actually going to stick in my mind!

EvB

Dang PW - I'm slow - I thought that HOAXLAND was presenting that head as the real thing.  The realized someone (you) put 2 + 2 together. 

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on July 12, 2009, 10:23:51 PM
OMG - priceless!  No, I'd never heard that.

"Just trying to keep everyone honest here"

Something Hoaxland said is actually going to stick in my mind!

That quote from Hoaxland is odd.  It just doesn't fit in context with anything.  Unless he meant he was the only one to stay up?  Strange. 

Noory was thinking, "Gosh, now all those creeps at GNS are going to find out that the rumor is true."

Frys Girl

You realize that on Thursday or Tuesday when Hoaxland was on, he implied that George Lucas was "inside" with NASA and that is how he got the ideas for Star Wars. Nothing could be further from the truth. So, I think that Data and Star Trek are next in this dumb game that Hoaxland plays with Noory. Good call PW.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 12, 2009, 10:34:46 PM
You realize that on Thursday or Tuesday when Hoaxland was on, he implied that George Lucas was "inside" with NASA and that is how he got the ideas for Star Wars. Nothing could be further from the truth. So, I think that Data and Star Trek are next in this dumb game that Hoaxland plays with Noory. Good call PW.

Next he'll be spotting Wookies on Mars (which is really Luke's home planet).  I can imagine he's looking for the ruins of the cantina now!

Supernormal

Quote from: PW on July 12, 2009, 10:40:59 PM
Next he'll be spotting Wookies on Mars (which is really Luke's home planet).  I can imagine he's looking for the ruins of the cantina now!

George Voice: "Could Bigfoot be a Wookie? Remember Chewbacca?" (close to an actual quote)

Supernormal

Some of you might have heard the clips of Noory apparently stifling laughter while reading a dead baby story. Thanks to Curtis and V for posting them. My guess is that Noory chuckled because he knows how much we hate those stories. What's your theory on why he's fascinated with this tragic subject?

EvB

Quote from: Supernormal on July 13, 2009, 12:38:07 AM
George Voice: "Could Bigfoot be a Wookie? Remember Chewbacca?" (close to an actual quote)

Pretty damned close - that's how I remember it too.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Supernormal on July 13, 2009, 12:44:23 AM
Some of you might have heard the clips of Noory apparently stifling laughter while reading a dead baby story. Thanks to Curtis and V for posting them. My guess is that Noory chuckled because he knows how much we hate those stories. What's your theory on why he's fascinated with this tragic subject?

His reactions seem to signal an awareness of some of our topics, sometimes.  I could be projecting meaning into the examples though. 

Frys Girl

Noory has definitely read this site. I'm sure of it. Specifically, he referred to his "critics" when he was talking about the Internet bullying bill, and how "[he] could handle it".

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Supernormal on July 13, 2009, 12:38:07 AM

LOL  ...  I can see Hoaxland on CNN ... "But don't you see the damn resemblance????"

Frys Girl

Hoaxland!!! I went to his site for no good reason and he is selling a 3 hour dvd set about Obama and NASA. What the fuck!?3 hours? These were produced before 100 days in office. Can we say "riding the Obama wave" much cha-ching ching?

C3P0 - George didn't say it in that youtube! He knows his limits I guess.

Frys Girl

I'm sorry if you read this quote before, but George references pop culture like the Bible. He said this last summer when I first came on this site and I think I posted it somewhere. "I believe Dick Tracy's watch is an example of clairvoyance about cell phones."

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 13, 2009, 06:20:48 AM
Hoaxland!!! I went to his site for no good reason and he is selling a 3 hour dvd set about Obama and NASA. What the fuck!?3 hours? These were produced before 100 days in office. Can we say "riding the Obama wave" much cha-ching ching?

C3P0 - George didn't say it in that youtube! He knows his limits I guess.

I noticed that.  He just said "C" in reference to C3PO.  I can imagine how he would handle saying R2D2.

Frys Girl

I wonder if George has ever dropped f bombs on the air and had to have them dumped. It would probably be the result of his shitty pronunciations. "She was ducking fucking the tax man"

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 13, 2009, 06:24:30 AM
I'm sorry if you read this quote before, but George references pop culture like the Bible. He said this last summer when I first came on this site and I think I posted it somewhere. "I believe Dick Tracy's watch is an example of clairvoyance about cell phones."

Sorta like Chopsley is an example of clairvoyance about Noory.  Gosh.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 13, 2009, 06:32:22 AM
I wonder if George has ever dropped f bombs on the air and had to have them dumped. It would probably be the result of his shitty pronunciations. "She was ducking fucking the tax man"

I wouldn't be surprised by anything emanating from his mouth.  Odd how he has to have "Tommy the mother hen" hovering over him at all times.  Art never needed a 'minder' like that to function.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 13, 2009, 07:49:52 AM
I think Tommy is an alien.

I think he is that alien "minder" that was attached to the neck of the Centauri Ambassador on Babylon 5.  Only thing that keeps him quiet is alcohol.

Frys Girl

Quote from: PW on July 13, 2009, 07:56:03 AM

I think he is that alien "minder" that was attached to the neck of the Centauri Ambassador on Babylon 5.  Only thing that keeps him quiet is alcohol.
OMG you should start casting C2C people on Star Trek. I'm only a STNG fan myself. I love Patrick Stewart. Here, get your nerd on.
Picard Song

Marc.Knight

hehe.  thanks.  This shows the "Tommy Alien Minder" on Londo's neck (right in the beginning)  It looks like one of Tommy's eyes.

Babylon 5: The Rise and Fall of Londo Mollari

Marc.Knight

On second thought, it looks more like a Terminator head.  This should get Hoaxland excited.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Smoky on July 12, 2009, 08:44:21 AM
A question for EvB. Can you confirm that pm's are private and that admins or mods cannot and have not read any personal messages of registered members?
while there is no known way through the forum software for an admin to read somebody's private message (without, of course, changing a user's password and then accessing the account), it MIGHT be possible through the database.  not really sure.  the makers of this forum did a good job, tho, of assuring user privacy.  but, i say that in this digital age, don't assume privacy... no matter WHAT you're told.

EvB

I'm posting these here because most people come here most often. 

We'd like you to follow these links and read these posts. 

APOLOGY FOR RECENT EVENTS

TOS WORK IN PROGRESS

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 13, 2009, 11:40:17 AM
don't assume privacy... no matter WHAT you're told.

Yeah you can never trust anyone these days. I get my pizzas delivered to my neighbor's house who gives them to another neighbor, and then it's picked up by an anonymous contact, dropped at a secure location, called in to me by a personal contact, then moved by that personal contact 150 yards from the original location in a random direction, and then I go and look for it with a hunting rifle.

EvB

Quote from: The Lone Ranger on July 12, 2009, 06:59:40 PM
As an administrator of an Internet Ethics website and forum I know that the only way change could have been made to Sybil's avatar and signature was by going into her profile and doing it herself ( which she did not do, or could not do, being locked out of her account ) or by an administrator. If the administrator found her avatar/signature unacceptable, as per the TOS agreement, he/she by rights could have deleted it by going into the Administrative Control Panel > Manage Users > Tools > Delete Avatar > Delete Signature. I'm sure the administrator is aware of this. This is done from outside of the registered member's profile. After  reading the TOS at length I've found nothing that shows that registered members agree to allow the administrative body to alter their profiles by changing their avatar/signature. Deleting is acceptable, altering is not.

AT LAST MV has returned form his trip.  The mess has been fixed.  It will not happen again.  I've done my best to notify Sybil - and if any of you would like to notify others who may be concerned, please do so.

If she accepts and reads my email - she will be able to log into her account. I sent her the information she needs to do so.  I would have handled this sooner, but didn't have the accesses I needed. With MV's help - we were able to clean things up.

Smoky

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 13, 2009, 12:45:03 PM
Yeah you can never trust anyone these days. I get my pizzas delivered to my neighbor's house who gives them to another neighbor, and then it's picked up by an anonymous contact, dropped at a secure location, called in to me by a personal contact, then moved by that personal contact 150 yards from the original location in a random direction, and then I go and look for it with a hunting rifle.

yeah...you are right. It's better to implicitly trust everyone.

Quote from: Smoky on July 13, 2009, 01:11:11 PM
yeah...you are right. It's better to implicitly trust everyone.

Well it's a right hand, left hand thing.  ;D