• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Sybil

Quote from: pogo on June 25, 2009, 09:12:19 PM
it seems as if he sat down years ago and spent 20 minutes thinking up his routine, "let's see, angels, evil, 2012, pyramids, coincidences, ..." and never looked back
God only knows what the rest of his time is spent doing.
He thinks about "Flying Cars" and Tommy.

Strip Tease Tommy for George Noory

MABUSE

Quote from: Sybil on June 25, 2009, 04:48:24 PM
Did you make that gif?

Yes indeed my dear, it was my first quick effort at making one...back in April of 08....during one of my Friday Night Abisnthe benders....which explains the color and the shaky design...and oh so much more...

**M**

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 23, 2009, 11:25:52 PM
Oh God...George is pissin' all up and down his leg sucking up to old broke Ed. Let's see if Ed asks him for some money.

Wait...FUCK...George just reminded Ed that a star his age just died..."We just lost another one Ed"...

The evil dumb cock sucker.

So George has a high bar to clear tonight - on the day Ed McMahon passes, he pulls out an old Coast recording of him (George) telling Ed about someone else dying.

Maybe he can pull out a Charlie's Angels tape of Farah getting shot at.  Something.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Sophie on June 25, 2009, 08:26:21 PM
And she was okay with the cucumber and everything?  Did I hear that wrong?

Did she scream into the night until an ambulance came for her?  I guess I don't remember this one at all.

MABUSE

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 25, 2009, 09:24:41 PM
So George has a high bar to clear tonight - on the day Ed McMahon passes, he pulls out an old Coast recording of him (George) telling Ed about someone else dying.

Maybe he can pull out a Charlie's Angels tape of Farah getting shot at.  Something.

Or maybe a tape of he and the King of Pop swiggin' some "Jesus Juice" and trying on short pants or wrestling in the hyberbaric chamber...shudder

**M**

Sybil

Quote from: MABUSE on June 25, 2009, 09:23:56 PM

Yes indeed my dear, it was my first quick effort at making one...back in April of 08....during one of my Friday Night Abisnthe benders....which explains the color and the shaky design...and oh so much more...

**M**

That thing was awesome!

MABUSE

Quote from: Sybil on June 25, 2009, 09:32:38 PM
That thing was awesome!

Coming from you darling that is HIGH praise indeed!  I presume you liked my Khalid Sheik bin Noory recently?

**M**

Marc.Knight

This forum is getting addictive.  Here I am in bed checking in with my iPhone.  (it is almost midnight here in South Florida).  I read somewhere that Art is on this Friday.  Maybe I am wrong.  Oh well, nite all.  (Sybil, it is a balmy 88 degrees here right now).  PW

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: PW on June 25, 2009, 09:50:49 PM
This forum is getting addictive.  Here I am in bed checking in with my iPhone.  (it is almost midnight here in South Florida).  I read somewhere that Art is on this Friday.  Maybe I am wrong.  Oh well, nite all.  (Sybil, it is a balmy 88 degrees here right now).  PW

South Florida...I miss it...nite PW.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 25, 2009, 02:51:51 AM
Right before we all got banned over at Doglikeproductions, ads started showing up for "Ed Dames, Prophecies" - - - MIND BOGGLING.
REALLY!!!!???!!!!  holy fuck i had no idea of this.

Sybil

Quote from: MABUSE on June 25, 2009, 09:36:17 PM

Coming from you darling that is HIGH praise indeed!  I presume you liked my Khalid Sheik bin Noory recently?

**M**

Oh yes! I thought for sure I responded to that pic!

And BTW, George got his results back from the doctor.

MABUSE

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 25, 2009, 10:03:48 PM
REALLY!!!!???!!!!  holy fuck i had no idea of this.

s'true, s'really really true! That place was REALLY starting to give me heebee jeebees on top of the jimjams, kinda like being wired up on pseudophededrine and espresso at a scientology convention.

**M**

Sybil

Quote from: PW on June 25, 2009, 09:50:49 PM

Hi PW. I know!!!!

Tis thread is like crack cocaine!

And thanks for the weather report! It's a brisk 58 degrees here.

It would be nice if Art could actually get to do a show without Tommy Douchehymen sabotaging him!

MABUSE

Quote from: Sybil on June 25, 2009, 10:12:20 PM
Hi PW. I know!!!!

Tis thread is like crack cocaine!

And thanks for the weather report! It's a brisk 58 degrees here.

It would be nice if Art could actually get to do a show without Tommy Douchehymen sabotaging him!

Since we are reporting in our climate...
it was 104 here at my office at 2:00 this afternoon with 74% humidity...making it feel like, um....Georgie's speedo after
a napalm strike on a crippled orphan's refuge....

**M**

Quote from: Sybil on June 25, 2009, 08:54:01 PM
Yes! As a matter of fact. Given it's George we're talkin' about. He's really shitty.

Now that's art. 'Nuff said.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: MABUSE on June 25, 2009, 10:17:59 PM

Since we are reporting in our climate...
it was 104 here at my office at 2:00 this afternoon with 74% humidity...making it feel like, um....Georgie's speedo after
a napalm strike on a crippled orphan's refuge....

**M**

M! You is bad!

And funny too!

One desuckification point for you, every two hours for a week!

MABUSE

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 25, 2009, 10:36:21 PM
M! You is bad!

And funny too!

One desuckification point for you, every two hours for a week!

LOL!

I am touched!  (and not in a "Unkie-George-wants-to-feel-what's-in-your-pockets-but-don't-ever-tell-anyone!"  kind of way.)

**M**

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Sybil on June 25, 2009, 10:33:29 PM
How bad are we allowed to get here?

Like the kid said...it's Art.
Nuff said.

pogo

Quote from: MABUSE on June 25, 2009, 09:06:17 AM
Klatu! Barratus! Nikkto!

And your second?
;)
The fellow never gave specifics about what he called Noory's "splendid and excellent" performance, just let loose with a lot of distraction to try and derail the thread, so I couldn't take him seriously.  More proof from one of Noory's fans that George does indeed ..... suck.

MABUSE

Quote from: pogo on June 25, 2009, 11:00:38 PM
The fellow never gave specifics about what he called Noory's "splendid and excellent" performance, just let loose with a lot of distraction to try and derail the thread, so I couldn't take him seriously.  More proof from one of Noory's fans that George does indeed ..... suck.

Being well and truly shot of that GLP stye and some of the denizens thereof  (and I think we all know who I mean for a start!) is like having a long-inflamed boil on one's fundament finally lanced.  "My GOD! The relief!  I can't remember the last pain-in-the-ass-free day I've had in forever!"  Its almost; almost, mind you; like having George Knapp take over C2C on a full time basis!

**M**

Gumby, Dammit

Ha.
The numb lady just took George down a peg...

(paraprazed)
George voice: "Isn't it amazing that death always comes in threes, Ed, Michael, Farrah...what do you think of that Glynis, the number three and death?"

Numbers Lady: "Well George remember Daving Caradine? So that makes four..."

George...hangs up on McCant: "In other death news, a 911 call in Hollywood..."

So everyone here was right today...George is milking this for all it's morbid worth. What a slime ball.

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 25, 2009, 10:51:55 PM
Like the kid said...it's Art.
Nuff said.

#1. I'm not a kid. I was shot here from Krypton with Superman and you'd better get used to it before I make you my Lois Lane.

#2. Yup, it's art. Fine by my tastes. Not that I like looking at dick...but Noory is a spooge on a wall anyways, so fuck it.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 25, 2009, 11:25:12 PM
#1. I'm not a kid. I was shot here from Krypton with Superman and you'd better get used to it before I make you my Lois Lane.

#2. Yup, it's art. Fine by my tastes. Not that I like looking at dick...but Noory is a spooge on a wall anyways, so fuck it.

#1. It wasn't meant as the literal "kid" and even if it was how do you know it wasn't meant as a term of endearment?

#2. You aint makin no one your Lois Lane jerk-off, especially me. Get used to that.

#3. If you don't want people "mistakenly" calling you kid, take down that retarded punk-ass avatar. And if you don't like what we post on this thread, why even come over here and post? This is the GP OGNST  Refugee Camp. I don't recall any Pirates over there, except for 'BadBoy" from The Nightsuck Zone.

MABUSE

Now Now Now friends...

We should all remember why we're here, not to make fun of and irritate each other,

but to make fun of and irritate the Gilded Turd, El Snoron himself!

We're all on the same side, after all!

Peace my brethren!

**M**

Oh, and have a gorilla...it will calm your frayed nerves, I know it does mine!   ;D

Sybil

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 25, 2009, 11:25:12 PM

I know! Arrrrrrr!!!

Ye be Pirate King! I made ye some avatarrrrrrrrs worthy of thee, me king of ye pirates! Arrrrrrrr!!!!

Supernormal

George said that he found the recent celebrity deaths to be "ominous" and "shtrange". Really? Michael Jackson likely was given too much pain medication, Farrah Fawcett had cancer, and Ed McMahon was in his eighties. There was only one shocking death, but it wasn't "shtrange".

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 25, 2009, 11:28:53 PM
#1. It wasn't meant as the literal "kid" and even if it was how do you know it wasn't meant as a term of endearment?

#2. You aint makin no one your Lois Lane jerk-off, especially me. Get used to that.

#3. If you don't want people "mistakenly" calling you kid, take down that retarded punk-ass avatar. And if you don't like what we post on this thread, why even come over here and post? This is the GP OGNST  Refugee Camp. I don't recall any Pirates over there, except for 'BadBoy" from The Nightsuck Zone.

Oh I like you. You're a cunt.

Well I'll only address your last point. As far as my avatar, that's me bud - and I score massive pussy with that face. You can hate it if ya wanna, but I like it.  ;)

Quote from: Sybil on June 25, 2009, 11:37:33 PM
I know! Arrrrrrr!!!

Ye be Pirate King! I made ye some avatarrrrrrrrs worthy of thee, me king of ye pirates! Arrrrrrrr!!!!

Good lord, you are fast and awesome. Allow me time to think about which one I may choose. ^_^

MABUSE

Quote from: Supernormal on June 25, 2009, 11:39:40 PM
George said that he found the recent celebrity deaths to be "ominous" and "shtrange". Really? Michael Jackson likely was given too much pain medication, Farrah Fawcett had cancer, and Ed McMahon was in his eighties. There was only one shocking death, but it wasn't "shtrange".

SUPER!
Super to see you again!  GREETINGS!

**M**