• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory's favorite Videogame?

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, May 08, 2011, 05:04:17 PM

Quote from: Usagi on May 08, 2011, 05:41:46 PM
I wish.  :'(

As a long time BSSM fan, you have no idea how glad I am to have you here. The only other guy here who used to watch anime before I left only watched Hentai....which was alright I guess but it got boring quick.

Quote from: Treading Water on May 08, 2011, 06:04:06 PM
Is this like Atari?   ;)

That's all George could manage to excel at anyways. 4-directions...one button. Go.

JustOneFix

I'd say Frogger. Reason being Noory is known for evading real questions and insightful comments.

That's all I got. I'm not a video game person.

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on May 08, 2011, 06:07:07 PM
That's all George could manage to excel at anyways. 4-directions...one button. Go.

HAHAhahahahahaha........You're,  um..........your, um............UR right!    ;D

Usagi

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on May 08, 2011, 06:06:16 PM
Hentai....which was alright I guess but it got boring quick.

Tentacle monsters have their charms, but aren't so great for conversation afterwards.  We'll have to chat anime sometime.  :)

Eddie Coyle

I'm trying to think of games featuring a stammering,mildly retarded,wig wearing Arab...

Usagi

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on May 08, 2011, 06:06:16 PM
The only other guy here who used to watch anime before I left only watched Hentai.

By the way, was his name Fort Rock?

(Where's Marc Knight to photoshop the head of Fort Rock onto a tentacle monster molesting a fuschia-haired anime chick with size Z boobs?)

Quote from: Usagi on May 08, 2011, 06:41:49 PM
a tentacle monster molesting a fuschia-haired anime chick with size Z boobs?)

Hehehehh.

I heard the show on Friday, and Noory said he was going to have one of the founders of Atari on, Nolan Bushnell.

Noory also said Bushnell was involved with one of the first video games ever made - a game called Ping.

He recovered - inasmuch as possible for the Snooron - and eventually stammered out the correct name, Pong. "The game that was like tennis where you used a little stick to bounce the ball".

So I think this decisively answers the OP. It's pretty clear that Noory's favorite game is Ping.

type3tv

Quote from: Agent : Orange on May 15, 2011, 01:32:24 PM
I heard the show on Friday, and Noory said he was going to have one of the founders of Atari on, Nolan Bushnell.

Noory also said Bushnell was involved with one of the first video games ever made - a game called Ping.

He recovered - inasmuch as possible for the Snooron - and eventually stammered out the correct name, Pong. "The game that was like tennis where you used a little stick to bounce the ball".

So I think this decisively answers the OP. It's pretty clear that Noory's favorite game is Ping.

oofff. que in the mario death music.

Quote from: type3tv on May 15, 2011, 02:17:42 PM
oofff. que in the mario death music.

Clearly George is the guy to interview one of the founders of Atari.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on May 15, 2011, 01:32:24 PM

;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Usagi on May 08, 2011, 06:41:49 PM
By the way, was his name Fort Rock?

(Where's Marc Knight to photoshop the head of Fort Rock onto a tentacle monster molesting a fuschia-haired anime chick with size Z boobs?)

one more, for old times sake, marc?