• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

georges e-mail

Started by zeestan, May 08, 2011, 07:05:22 AM

zeestan

he dosn't read them. I heard an old lady he was talking to saying she could barley hear him because her radio was barley getting him. Well of course he pitched cc radio but thats it. So i e-mailed  him twice offering to buy a couple of radios a year for poor folks who can use one.never even got a ho-hum out of him. If a show more like arts opens up again i'm dropping c2c like a bag of dirt.

Usagi

I seriously doubt he reads any emails they don't have the heading "I love u George!", "George, yur so handsome!" or "You changed my life, George!."  If that.

The only email I've ever received from Coast written by a human being was in reply to a question emailed to Lex about whether or not Somewhere in Time will ever be downloadable as an mp3.  Exciting.  ::)

George49

Also try:

Notforlong_GeorgeNoron@coasttocoastam.com

Your sure to get a reply, it goes directly to George without any screeners.

JustOneFix

I've sent NUMEROUS emails from numerous email addresses, and not a single one got a reply. Were they read? Possibly, but I've no way to know.

My point in sending them wasn't to get a reply, but rather to express my dissatisfaction for what the program has become. If they did read them, then at least they saw my views.

Quote from: Usagi on May 08, 2011, 10:27:00 AM
I seriously doubt he reads any emails they don't have the heading "I love u George!", "George, yur so handsome!" or "You changed my life, George!."

He masturbates furiously to subject headers involving "changed my life".

fysisist

Quote from: the_wanderer on May 08, 2011, 04:21:34 PM
check out how he portrays himself in the catagory of "Journalist, Television Stars", fuckin' hell
http://www.allamericanspeakers.com/celebritytalentbios/George-Noory

Says that Noory has won three emmy awards???  How is that possible?  I though Emmy was for work on TV.  I know he's made cameo appearances on a few shows, Ancient Aliens, some other similar paranormal shows.  Surely he didn't want an Emmy for any of that crap???  I searched the Emmy website award winners and got no results.  In fact, here is the last paragraph from Noory's bio:

"Over the Christmas season in 2003, Noory reportedly time traveled (Remote Viewed) to the past. He shared his supposed experiences on the air on January 5, 2004. He claimed to have tried to travel back to the Dark Ages and the Roswell UFO incident. He reported that the Roswell experiment was a success. Noory apparently viewed a UFO sighting at a hospital run by a convent outside of Roswell, New Mexico in the 1940s. Noory has over 30 years of broadcasting experience and has won three Emmy awards".

WTF???

Saffy

Just tell George that you were so inspired by his book, Worker in the Light, that you are writing a follow up called Deadbeat in the Darkness. If he asks you for the premise of the book, you can - in a subtle way - explain that it's about a lazy nighttime radio talk show host named Scourge Boori who trashed a very entertaining radio show. The book will be filled to bursting with angels, portals, clothes-wearing ghosts, hospital patients receiving amnesia by amnesiologists, and urine shrouds. 

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Saffy on May 19, 2011, 10:10:36 PM
Just tell George that you were so inspired by his book, Worker in the Light, that you are writing a follow up called Deadbeat in the Darkness. If he asks you for the premise of the book, you can - in a subtle way - explain that it's about a lazy nighttime radio talk show host named Scourge Boori who trashed a very entertaining radio show. The book will be filled to bursting with angels, portals, clothes-wearing ghosts, hospital patients receiving amnesia by amnesiologists, and urine shrouds.

bwwahahahahaha