• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What Would Noory Post If He Visited This Website?

Started by 11angeleyes11, July 08, 2009, 12:14:36 AM

11angeleyes11

In a moment of insight, I was thinking does Noory read here?  Is he among us like an anonymous alien trying to blend in, never registering, but often observing.  He may even socialize with us under an unknown avatar.  He could be a refugee or maybe he is someone who has been here since the sites inception.  However, you know it would be a disgrace for the truth to be revealed,and it was known in  Coast to Coast circles that he did post on one of his suck sites. 

Now, if Noory were here what would he post, not as someone who has been fully intigrated into the social mores, but as a new poster?  Assume either that it was George Noory, fully loaded (as himself), or as George Noory in drag (disguise), what would Noory post on this website?

George Noory:  No, I have not been seeded to suck.

EvB

If he doesn't - his minions do.  Trut that - we have reason to know.. HOWEVER - the very fact that we have civil  has kept us safe and able to speak our minds at the same time.

Honestly I think he has posted here once. I don't want to say the guy's name because I don't wanna get anything started...(and I can't remember it right now).. but I had this really deep suspicion about him. He made one thread with one post and never returned, but in that post he wrote very much like I'd expect Noory to speak.

Nboy

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 08, 2009, 12:57:42 AM
Honestly I think he has posted here once. I don't want to say the guy's name because I don't wanna get anything started...(and I can't remember it right now).. but I had this really deep suspicion about him. He made one thread with one post and never returned, but in that post he wrote very much like I'd expect Noory to speak.

Why? Did he type in mispronunciation and slurallhiswordstogether?

Quote from: Nboy on July 08, 2009, 01:09:45 AM
Why? Did he type in mispronunciation and slurallhiswordstogether?

Heh, it wasn't that so much as what he said. It was like he was being egotistical in the third person, and sounded very much like something he'd say. I dunno, it was just a really weird feeling I got when I read it.

Nboy

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 08, 2009, 01:11:31 AM
Heh, it wasn't that so much as what he said. It was like he was being egotistical in the third person, and sounded very much like something he'd say. I dunno, it was just a really weird feeling I got when I read it.

I think putting himself in the third person might be too much for Noory. Not sure he could handle thinking that abstractly.  He probably had Tommy write it for him then he typed it in himself to give himself the impression he is a big boy.

Quote from: Nboy on July 08, 2009, 01:16:06 AM
I think putting himself in the third person might be too much for Noory. Not sure he could handle thinking that abstractly.  He probably had Tommy write it for him then he typed it in himself to give himself the impression he is a big boy.

It would not surprise me in the least.

Marc.Knight

I think Noory would post:

"You are a bunsh of lo-lyfes"

11angeleyes11

Another standard Noory response is:

Get a Life!

To acknowledge also I remain the Premiere Lowlyffeeee. (-3 and holding)

Actually, he said something to that effect. lol. It was basically "You're all posting on a forum about a great host you don't like but you're really just promoting him. Why do you sit around and say bad things about such a great host? Art is gone from weeknights, and you all gotta accept it. Come on, get a life guys!"

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on July 08, 2009, 10:24:24 AM
To acknowledge also I remain the Premiere Lowlyffeeee. (-3 and holding)

Btw angel, I really don't know how that happened. Someone apparently got trigger happy with your douche button before the timer was put back into place. I'm tryin' to get ya back where you belong though, one post at a time.  ;)

EvB

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 08, 2009, 11:20:25 AM
Btw angel, I really don't know how that happened. Someone apparently got trigger happy with your douche button before the timer was put back into place. I'm tryin' to get ya back where you belong though, one post at a time.  ;)

Actually this went on slowly AFTER things were reset - but still seemed pretty icky.  I also am - and have been - trying to counter balance it.

MABUSE

I think I said it a while ago on the Refugee thread:

George would say THANK YOU, so would PremRad, GLP, Lightworkers etc. etc. etc. 
Thank you for being self-defeating and devisive enough to dilute your vitriol with suicidal self-destructive in-fighting and uncivil war between yourselves.  AND a Great Big "Lightworker" warm fuzzy to the moles who egged you on and kept the strife going day after day.  (and another one for anyone stupid enough to be duped by that tactic)

**M**