• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RANT

Started by Queen, July 02, 2009, 07:02:39 PM

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 12, 2009, 11:08:11 AM
Omg..lol.

I can't even talk race with you Fry...you must have had some silly or incredibly brainwashed civil rights-era professors in college.

Well when the African/Arab Muslim space program starts up instead of them spending all their money on tribal warfare, drug trades, slave trades, prostitution, oil, and gold - I'll consider them to be on par with white males. Until then, liberal professors can try the 'white guilt" aspect on me as to why these peoples have never succeeded on the earth as we have.
You're obsessed with professors and colleges. You're clearly a student of Sean Hannity, who funny enough, couldn't manage to graduate college. So what does he turn around and do? Not only attack the univ. but engage in the lowest form of superficial debate known as "cable news service".

I'm not measuring America by it's space program. Many other nations would have such programs, if they CARED TO or WANTED TO, (oh but they weren't busy obsessing about the Soviet Union and looking tough) assuming they weren't mired in civil wars and other internal crises thanks to your wonderful NASA possessing white jackasses.

note, i love nasa. i think nasa is great. i happen to think we ned more nasa, less afghanistan wars and other political bullshit that is costing human life and insecurity.

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 12, 2009, 11:10:47 AM
You're obsessed with professors and colleges. You're clearly a student of Sean Hannity, who funny enough, couldn't graduate college.

I'm not measuring American by it's space program. Many other nations would have such programs, if they CARED TO or WANTED TO, (oh but they weren't busy obsessing about the Soviet Union and looking tough) assuming they weren't mired in civil wars and other internal crises thanks to your wonderful NASA possessing white jackasses.

Sean Hannity probably didn't finish college because he realized what a crock it is. That's why I'm going to tech school. I don't need some 70's lib telling me lies I've already heard a thousand times and proven wrong by either fact or simple common sense. College is a mockery these days.

Anyways, you can hate on white males for making the country you live in so great. Although you could also go back to an Arab nation where you have to wear a giant bedsheet over yourself in the blazing sun because "white males" are the reason for female oppression in the middle east or something, I'm sure.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 12, 2009, 11:14:22 AM
Sean Hannity probably didn't finish college because he realized what a crock it is. That's why I'm going to tech school. I don't need some 70's lib telling me lies I've already heard a thousand times and proven wrong by either fact or simple common sense. College is a mockery these days.

Anyways, you can hate on white males for making the country you live in so great. Although you could also go back to an Arab nation where you have to wear a giant bedsheet over yourself in the blazing sun because "white males" are the reason for female oppression in the middle east or something, I'm sure.
Bingo! You finally said what you've been dying to say all along. The bed linen over my head joke. Congratulations. Hope you feel better now.

Who needs learning or understanding when you can very simply tell people go to back where they came from and "cover their heads". Wow. What a champ you are Pirate.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 12, 2009, 11:14:22 AM

I agree with your assessment of many dictatorships, and where they tend to thrive in the world.  But, we all have our faults to manage.  Not all of our contributions have been for the best....

EvB

QuoteOh, and America has a large military to keep pacifist liberals like you safe from the real dangers that exist in the world.

I'm sorry PKA - but I have to disagree. The size and expense of our military is out of hand.  If we minded our own business more - we'd need less (a la Ron Paul) worst of all - the money is not used to best care for the men and women who are actually on the front lines.

While this is not working as well as it once did (except for a few of the very wealthy with military contacts) it's about THE MONEY- HONEY.

The Military Industrial Complex.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on July 12, 2009, 11:24:39 AM
I'm sorry PKA - but I have to disagree. The size and expense of our military is out of hand.  If we minded our own business more - we'd need less (a la Ron Paul) worst of all - the money is not used to best care for the men and women who are actually on the front lines.

While this is not working as well as it once did (except for a few of the very wealthy with military contacts) it's about THE MONEY- HONEY.

The Military Industrial Complex.

LOL - Europe enjoys cradle to grave free health care and practically free college education because WE pay for most of their defense and have billion dollar military bases there!!!!   ... While we have millions of Americans who can't get adequate health care, and just as many who could never afford most higher universities today.   They are enjoying a free ride at OUR expense, but we enjoy it for the strategic and political POWER.

Well first PW, I'd like to say that big explosions ended WW2. =]

Secondly Fry, sorry for the bed linings reference. But seriously, don't they make women do that over there? White men here practically allow women to walk around naked in public for God's sake.

And thirdly, Ev, I like Ron Paul's idea of keeping the military on our borders where they belong...but we've reached out to many conflicts in history for a reason. Believe it or not, the inherent American ideal of freedom is actually envied by most people's in other places, and when they fight for independence or freedom - we should help. It's just the right thing to do.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 12, 2009, 11:33:38 AM
the inherent American ideal of freedom is actually envied by most people's in other places, and when they fight for independence or freedom - we should help. It's just the right thing to do.
That is not a value limited to America. It is something that isn't practiced by most of the regimes that the US/UK have propped up elsewhere because it's not profitable (for the western interests) for these nations to have this. Guess who was fueling and helping to finance those nice explosions? The ragheads and bed linen wearing people. All people want to be free. It's not an American thing only. The oil needed to wage these wars comes directly from these nations. And it's cheap. And so is the labor that produces it. Oh who cares! They're just "sand goons" as you like to call them Pirate.

What do you think is happening in Iran? What about Saudi Arabia? That's actually what Al Qaeda is really about - getting rid of the Saudi crown, which is hurting so many. Of course, people assume Al Qaeda is the only alternative to the crown, which is helpful for the US motive there - and the royal family, who can say "we're against terrorism! (because it threatens our gold toilet buying ways)." I will give it to the Saudis though, they are definitely ahead of us in the discovery of alternative fuel and energy.

Imagine that - democratic wishes by iranians and arabs. Woweeee. Without a yankee doodle like Bush or Cheney "giving them" what they already have a natural affinity for.

I went to a school where girls would wear pajama pants to class and think they were "chic casual". Then they turn around and laugh at someone who wears "sheets for clothes". It's this attitude that is killing America. This dumb, blind attitude.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 12, 2009, 11:40:23 AM
That is not a value limited to America. It is something that isn't practiced by most of the regimes that the US/UK have propped up elsewhere because it's not profitable for these nations to have this. Guess who was fueling and helping to finance those nice explosions? The ragheads and bed linen wearing people. All people want to be free. It's not an American thing only.

What do you think is happening in Iran? What about Saudi Arabia? That's actually what Al Qaeda is really about - getting rid of the Saudi crown, which is hurting so many. Of course, people assume Al Qaeda is the only alternative to the crown, which is helpful for the US motive there - and the royal family, who can say "we're against terrorism! (because it threatens our gold toilet buying ways)." I will give it to the Saudis though, they are definitely ahead of us in the discovery of alternative fuel and energy.

Imagine that - democratic wishes by iranians and arabs. Woweeee. Without a yankee doodle like Bush or Cheney "giving them" what they already have a natural affinity for.

I went to a school where girls would wear pajama pants to class and think they were "chic casual". Then they turn around and laugh at someone who wears "sheets for clothes". It's this attitude that is killing America. This dumb, blind attitude.

A little travel overseas with an open mind and heart usually cures this attitude.

Frys Girl

Quote from: PW on July 12, 2009, 11:43:37 AM

A little travel overseas with an open mind and heart usually cures this attitude.
So does a bit of reading and studying, with the open mind you speak of. People are really the same everywhere. They want to eat, sleep, work, laugh, fuck, play, and procreate. They want to live their 80-100 years of life peacefully and comfortably. Unfortunately, those aspirations are fucked with because there is so abuse of power by a minority in order to maintain it.

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 12, 2009, 11:44:55 AM
Unfortunately, those aspirations are fucked with because there is so abuse of power by a minority in order to maintain it.

Which is why white males have died by the thousands just fighting wars which were completely unprofitable for us in any other sense than maintaining democracy in a region. We don't like crazy dictators ruling over people. White males even fought OTHER white males just to get this country. My point is - looking in history, freedom is apparently an inherent white male concept. I mean, can you find truly free and democratic nations ever formed by anyone other than white males?

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 12, 2009, 11:52:54 AM
Which is why white males have died by the thousands just fighting wars which were completely unprofitable for us in any other sense than maintaining democracy in a region. We don't like crazy dictators ruling over people. White males even fought OTHER white males just to get this country. My point is - looking in history, freedom is apparently an inherent white male concept. I mean, can you find truly free and democratic nations ever formed by anyone other than white males?
White males aren't the only ones who fought and died thousands upon thousands for those rights. People everywhere have fought. I'm sorry you're blind to seeing it.

Democracy isn't even the system here. It's a representative republic at best. In addition, the democratic process here hasn't been held back by outsiders. It hasn't been meddled with. The pace might be slower elsewhere, but not because they aren't equal. Get it straight.

EvB

QuoteMy point is - looking in history, freedom is apparently an inherent white male concept. I mean, can you find truly free and democratic nations ever formed by anyone other than white males?

Oh hon - DO NOT GO THERE.  Yes - White males hold a dominant model.  they are also guilty, along with others, of enslavement, cultural imperialism (and yes - that can be used for good or ill - but so often for ill) greed and a whole host of other BS human flash is heir to.  This is a a discussion that can go on for ever -- with both sides having a POV that is understandable.

:worms

Oh well  --- JMO -

As you were  ;D

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 12, 2009, 11:52:54 AM

Of course, white males have also excelled at being a dictator...

We all have, or had, our own problems.

I don't know if I claim Stalin as a white man. Although he was an atheist, it's heavily disputed that his heritage is Jewish. My friend's wife is originally Russian and she insists that he was Jewish, but I dunno. You can find 10,000 arguments on the internet over it.

EvB

Quoteit's heavily disputed that his heritage is Jewish. My friend's wife is originally Russian and she insists that he was Jewish, but I dunno. You can find 10,000 arguments on the internet over it.

It's interesting who is white and who is not and by what standard.  That is something that changes over time.  Do you know that not so terribly long ago the Irish were not considered white?  In the UK - some still do not consider the Welsh "white."  In this country - as it stands now - Jews are white.  And - weirdly enough - since the measure is (in most cases) socio-economic power - when doing census for those measures east ASIANS are sometimes put in the category of "white"  (not Caucasian, of course - "white" has a different connotation)

A couple of references to this way of seeing it: 

How the Irish Became White

How Jews Became White Folks and What That Says About Race in America

But, if by "white" you mean WASP - well - that's another story.

Frys Girl

Wasn't Jesus a jew or something?

Quote from: EvB on July 12, 2009, 12:48:02 PM
It's interesting who is white and who is not and by what standard.  That is something that changes over time.  Do you know that not so terribly long ago the Irish were not considered white?  In the UK - some still do not consider the Welsh "white."  In this country - as it stands now - Jews are white.  And - weirdly enough - since the mesure is (in most cases) socio-economic power - when doing census for those measures east ASIANS are sometimes put in the category of "white"  (not Caucasian, of course - "white" has a different connotation)

Jews are closer to Arabs than whites in my opinion. Even Jews will say when they're called white, "No, I'm not white, I'm Jewish." Whites always are confused with all these wall street/banker crooks. Most of them are actually Jews.

I mean..hello? New York? "SOMEBADAH GET ME A BAGEL OVA HYA, I'M SO FACHKLEMPED."  ;:)

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 12, 2009, 12:51:06 PM

Yes, and was never a Christian.

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 12, 2009, 12:51:06 PM

One of the largest misconceptions of the religion.

Jesus Himself was not a Jew (Judean) or resident of Judea, He was a Galilean or resident of Galilee (Matthew 26:69; John 7:41), and a Judahite or descendent of the Tribe of Judah. The Judeans of prominence were not of the Tribe of Judah, but of Edomites. Pilate was being ironic when he wrote the sign "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Judeans" for the Cross (John 19:19). That is, "the Galilean who was King of the Judeans," as in "Queen Victoria of England, Empress of India." Jesus grew up in Nazareth in Galilee. His disciples were fishermen from the Sea of Galilee. And although He visited Jerusalem, he spent most of His life in his home country of Galilee. John 7:1, "After this Jesus stayed in Galilee; for He could not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him." His followers were constrained "for fear of the Jews" (John 7:13, 19:38, 20:19).

Frys Girl

Neither I nor my "scholarly friends" care whether Jesus was a Jew. Clearly you do. Not sure why. Maybe you like scapegoating them? You even joked about the word Kike. Pfft. It's jest a word. Who cares, right?

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 12, 2009, 01:01:24 PM
Neither I nor my "scholarly friends" care whether Jesus was a Jew. Clearly you do. Not sure why. Maybe you hate them? You even joked about the word Kike. Pfft. It's jest a word. Who cares, right?

It's an ignorant statement is all I'm saying. Someone of such high caliber liberal education should know better.  ;)

Oh, and yes, Kike is a funny word. Although I specifically said 'I use it on non-Jews". I would never call a Jew a Kike. Maybe a bagel boy, or a dradel spinner..but a Kike? Nah. That's pretty offensive. I just like the word itself. It sounds like "Cunt".  ;D

Frys Girl

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 12, 2009, 01:03:54 PM
It's an ignorant statement is all I'm saying. Someone of such high caliber liberal education should know better.  ;)
It wasn't a statement. It was a question. My education has nothing to do with studying the roots of Jesus was or wasn't a Jew. You're obsessed!

EvB

QuoteYou even joked about the word Kike. Pfft. It's jest a word. Who cares, right?

I joked about that word in the process of telling a story about how my Mom only trotted out the bigot-talk when she was POed at someone for some reason utterly unrelated to race or ethnicity.  I think that to her - it was the worst this she could think to say.  PKA just responded in kind.

Race, ethnicity, religion . . .  all touchy subjects I know.  And with all the "I'm sick of being PC" backlash - sometimes more than ever.  But, let's not make it something it not.

And PKA - BEHAVE!   ;:)

EvB

QuoteOh, and yes, Kike is a funny word. Although I specifically said 'I use it on non-Jews". I would never call a Jew a Kike. Maybe a bagel boy, or a dradel spinner..but a Kike? Nah. That's pretty offensive. I just like the word itself. It sounds like "Cunt".  ;D

I know what you mean.  There is a word that is used unkindly toward people of African descent - I won't say it - begins with a J and does not contain the letters "ungle" and does contain the letters "boo" (YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT PLEASE!)  I don't use it because I know it offends.  But there is something about the SOUND of it that makes it hard for me not to giggle - and since that's been true since before I knew what it meant - it's really is just the SOUND that gets me.

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 12, 2009, 01:05:09 PM
It wasn't a statement. It was a question. My education has nothing to do with studying the roots of Jesus was or wasn't a Jew. You're obsessed!

What can I say? I don't like what "higher education" does to people's political views. Post 60's era, I can't consider non-technical courses to be valid. The whole institution became wrought with people who want Americans to be subjected to international law, and hate us because of the privileges we possess. George Soros and Bill Ayers, Obama's mentors, would both be good examples. And the hate of America translates into hate of the white men who founded it. Frankly I consider female-centric, hispanic, and afrocentic courses to be nothing more than breeding grounds for racism and hate.

Quote from: EvB on July 12, 2009, 01:10:26 PM
I know what you mean.  There is a word that is used unkindly toward people of African descent - I won't say it - begins with a J and does not contain the letters "ungle" and does contain the letters "boo" (YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT PLEASE!)  I don't use it because I know it offends.  But there is something about the SOUND of it that makes it hard for me not to giggle - and since that's been true since before I knew what it meant - it's really is just the SOUND that gets me.

Yes, it's a very..erm.."forceful" sounding word, I guess? I dunno. It's like how the word 'Balloon" makes you feel comfortable. "Kike" and "Cunt" just sound vicious for some reason.