• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George's Nightmare Gallery

Started by aliens_against_noory, June 12, 2009, 07:43:31 PM

George's Nightmare Gallery...   (More Below)

Frys Girl

Quote from: aliens_against_noory on June 12, 2009, 07:43:31 PM
George's Nightmare...
Thanks. I am going to fast blast this to george. Anyone can email it anyway. George@coasttocoastam.com

Welcome to George's Nightmare Gallery...

Frys Girl

He's going to use the new internet bully law on me if I send all that! Holy shit those are scary though .

EvB

OMG now *I* am afraid of clowns!

MABUSE

Um...I think you forgot something more basic, that terrifies him waking and sleeping

**M**

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2009, 08:53:39 PM
He's going to use the new internet bully law on me if I send all that!
u mean that piece of shit law passed?

Quote from: PW on June 23, 2009, 12:04:39 PM
This is my favorite banner:

Confession: I'm a retard. I just got that. I always thought it was a ball-gag on the mic, not a clown nose. It's even funnier in it's actual context.  :D

Btw..

Youtube Poop: Pennywise Is a Salesman

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 23, 2009, 01:06:11 PM
Confession: I'm a retard. I just got that. I always thought it was a ball-gag on the mic, not a clown nose. It's even funnier in it's actual context.  :D

Btw..

Youtube Poop: Pennywise Is a Salesman

I think it could pass for a ball-gag or a clown nose.  Either way it is funny.

EvB

It's also my #1 favorite - and has been since the day it was "born" -- tough many have been created since.

Sadly - the guy who made it has been MIA here for quite a while.

Cam, son - we hardly knew ye!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on June 23, 2009, 01:25:57 PM
It's also my #1 favorite - and has been since the day it was "born" -- tough many have been created since.

Sadly - the guy who made it has been MIA here for quite a while.

Cam, son - we hardly knew ye!

at least i know he's not dead.  he's been logging in to his myspace account.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 24, 2009, 01:04:56 PM
he's been logging in to his myspace account.

AKA - he's breathing and walking, but he's still dead inside. *black humor rimshot*

MV/Liberace!

and he never sent my 8-tracks.

EvB

QuoteConfession: I'm a retard. I just got that. I always thought it was a ball-gag on the mic, not a clown nose. It's even funnier in it's actual context.  :D

Actually, I belive it IS a ball gag.  Because - when it was first posted, I said "I like it, but isnt' it a bit obscure?"  (I was thinking CLOWN NOSE - and we hadn't discussed the GN's fear of clowns much) THEN oo it dawned on me that it was a ball gag. 

As I recall, Phan, Cam, and possibly Michael got a good chuckle over that at my expense.  I'm often comic relief around here - though rarely on purpose.  :P

blumuze

It clearly is a ball-gag, but meant to appear as a clown nose. A double entendre?