• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Oroville Dam, Emergency SpillWay Breaching.

Started by starrmtn001, February 11, 2017, 07:14:52 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: CozyRozie on February 14, 2017, 04:01:25 PM
The only logistic we have is

Meanwhile... who is "we" here? I gotta distribute Valentine's triangles.

Stellar

can you guys post serious research on the dam please?

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on February 14, 2017, 04:24:41 PM
can you guys post serious research on the dam please?

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 13, 2017, 11:54:01 AM
We all know about the bomb Faggots, Faggot Monkey. You're too late.

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 13, 2017, 10:27:17 PM
Also, monkeys bombs just flew out of my butt.

CozyRozie

Quote from: BobGrau on February 14, 2017, 04:35:43 PM
Finally, a bit of leveytey around here.

Let's hope it will spill more and more in next few days.

Jackstar

Again with this "us" and "we" stuff. Can at least one of you get me a crepe, or a fuckin' Pixie Stix, or that Got-damn damned polenta? What is it, backed up in Chico?

Don't offer me your muffins. Just don't.

CozyRozie

Jackstar is furiously talking to himself. Very soon you will end up like that famous radio host this board is named after.

Jackstar

Quote from: http://82.221.129.208
It is perfectly rational to conclude Oroville was actually designed to fail on cue when you consider the dam breakon the properly folded $50 bill.

I'd like to ask a really big question:  Why on earth was the main spillway a single layer of concrete that was run over incredibly poor earth with no bedding whatsoever under it to stop undermining once a breach in it happened?  If it was properly designed, it should have had either a solid bedrock backing or a huge thick layer of giant boulders under it that were even bigger than what goes under an interstate highway.  But from what I can see, it was laid out on the soil with no underlying material preparation at all.  It looks like they just bulldozed a flat spot and laid the concrete. And that is exactly what you would want if you had a future plan of destroying a section with explosives and then have the subsequent total dam destruction all look natural.

I really do think they had this planned now that all the cards are on the table.  Look at the emergency spillway, and what happened below it.  It looks like 75 foot deep erosion channels happened in only a day with an absolute minimum overflow.  How in the * could any dam that was not designed to look tough and then fail on cue  do that?  The biggest tell all is what happened below the emergency spillway.  No one can say that happened as a mistaken outcome.  They knew what that soil was like when they built the dam.  And its rapid failure proves this dam is an obvious set up for catastrophe.

MY CONCLUSION:  Yes, Oroville is definitely the dam on the $50.  Yes, it was definitely designed to be used to create a catastrophe on demand.  And it was made to have everything be just fine up until the day the disaster was wanted.  What triggered that day?  A Trump presidency, and an attempt to destroy California agriculture with a fake drought  - a plan that was going to fail if a huge excuse was not there to continue denying California growers water.  Yes, California was alive enough to recover from the drought if the recent massive rains were allowed to be beneficial.  Communists in California's government could not have that.  The New World Order could not have that.  And now the disaster unfolds.

can confirm
source: I got just, like, sooper hi, like a week ago, maybe? I forget. Hey, does anyone have any corn puffs? Anyway, this big purple face came down from the ceiling and told me all that.

Ah, shit, there goes another monkey. It's starting to chafe.

Jackstar

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 14, 2017, 07:57:29 PM
oh lawd /pol/ has a dam-chan

He's cute for a grunt who looks like he's literally never grown a beard before.

Jackstar

QuoteI have no idea whose property I'm on right now

... how did this guy get the Merit Badge for Orienteering? Standards.

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 14, 2017, 10:22:49 PM
Micro EQ swarm below Oroville Dam.

Literally probably just another lone demolitions expert. I don't think they need much of a team for that these days.

CozyRozie

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 14, 2017, 10:22:49 PM
Micro EQ swarm below Oroville Dam.

M 1.0 - 4km NW of Oroville East, California
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/nc71105749#executive

I'm hoping for MACRO that's when I make money from by bets and investments.
My (((stock broker))) is on speed dial.

Jackstar

Those upcoming five days of rain scheduled for the Lake Oroville watershed have just been alleged to be scheduled for snow instead.

LEARN TO SKI just doesn't have the same ring to it, honestly. I bet Maynard could make it hum, though.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 14, 2017, 03:55:19 PM

Those are the best three minutes and sixteen seconds of footage of the parts of the damn dam dam age damage that don't matter.

Strawberries: fifty dollars a pound by July 4. You read it here first.

I grow my own.  Suck it.