• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Jackstar

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squalamine

Can you score me some of this? We can go halfsies.

I'm not asking for a friend. This dope is for me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2017, 01:09:05 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squalamine

Can you score me some of this? We can go halfsies.

I'm not asking for a friend. This dope is for me.

It seems like this is something already on the market. What's the problem?

Jojo

Things for health today:
1.  Avoided white sugar, as the chromium is processed out.
2.  Drank only decaf.
3.  Ate only three meals.
4.  Ate breakfast and bran.
5.  Did all my AM stretches.
6.  Avoided confrontation at work.
7.  Only used a tiny bit of dressing.
8.  Kept filling the water cup.
9.  Planned food for tomorrow.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on November 08, 2017, 05:45:59 AM
Things for health today:
1.  Avoided white sugar, as the chromium is processed out.
2.  Drank only decaf.
3.  Ate only three meals.
4.  Ate breakfast and bran.
5.  Did all my AM stretches.
6.  Avoided confrontation at work.
7.  Only used a tiny bit of dressing.
8.  Kept filling the water cup.
9.  Planned food for tomorrow.

Poor Poor Pitiful Pearl!

Jojo

Things i did for nutritional health today:
1. Resisted 2/3 of candy bar
2. Kept breakfast small
3.  Took that vitamin
4.  Did my stretches
5.  Made an exercise decision
6.  Had lemon water
7.  Made lunch somdwhat low carb
8.   Kept water cup refilled
9.   Remembered to have saturated fat with coffee
10. Had dark leary greens
11. Tried to drain some fat off dinner
12. Aimed for variety, to slow digestion

Swishypants

Now get off the internet, go build a real life, and take it outside! :)

https://youtu.be/r1gTdbL83e4

Dr. MD MD

Jojo, I think Swishypants' liver may be all backed up with bile (which may also explain why his pants are swishy  ;)) and he needs to cleanse. What do you think?  :D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2017, 02:55:28 AM
Jojo, I think Swishypants' liver may be all backed up with bile (which may also explain why his pants are swishy  ;)) and he needs to cleanse. What do you think?  :D
Yes.  Forums do diagnose and cure, Doctor.  No exams necessary!   I spoke with one of my golfing buddies who happens to be a doctor, Dr. Thriftyprance.  He said he is familiar with this condition, as it affected his cousin once.  Ok, here is the overview:. The patient will take an urgent enema followed by Swedish brush technique three weeks later. 

For the enema, the patient will dig up some dandelions; the digging is good for strength.  Also, the doctor said that is why it is good to have gophers in the yard.  Because their mounds are very supple, sopulling dandelions up from that soft soil is  easy, and also pretty little mosses grow there.

Ok, then he will chop up the dandelion roots and roast them.  Roast them completely dry, to eliminate all of that white fluid (The roots don't have much fluid anyhow but roast all dry).  Grind the roasted root and add it to ground coffee beans to make coffee for his urgent enema.  Then he will administer the enema.  If there is no enema bag, a douche bag will work.

Then, the patient will ferment the yellow dandelion blossoms several weeks in fruit juice.  It is ok to blanche the blossoms if he is afraid of insects and larvae. He will not use the stems, though, because that white stem fluid has more toxins than Uncle Swishy's bile!!  After many weeks when the dandelion blossom brew smells done, he will strain the dandelion tops out and any related insects or larvae, and drink all of the ferment, so as to be in the relaxed mood for the following final Swedish bristle procedure which uses milk thistle, a liver tonic.

The patient will make colon brushes by going outside to cut down three milk thistle stems.  He is to stuff them thistles brushes up there into his lower colon, using only water-based lube, and rotating the bristles to clean out everything.  Kind of how you would clean a pipe with a pipe cleaner.  A little dizziness is normal; from the fermented dandelion drink. 

Afterward, if he has topical pain, he can use some hemmoroid cream.  If his back is sore from all that scrubbing, then he might not be able to reach around to apply the OTC.  But, the doc said can apply the OTC to a tennis ball or like-minded item and then gently sit on it so the preparation transfers from the tennis ball to his banal area.  Then he will be laying down,  2-4 hours, or until 10PM, whichever is sooner.  Dr. Thriftyprance said these curez are as good as free, but golfing donations are accepted at gofundme "Bellas Dental pain" by someone he knows named T.j.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 02:48:53 AM

Have you heard of that "People Walker" guy?  What a great concept.  It should be free for women, disabled people and small people!

Jojo

What did I do for my nutritional health lately?

1.  Kept my eyes averted from the 24/7 unreasonable household dessert buffet.
2.  Did not scan the freezer for ice cream.
3.  Ate a nutritious meal instead of having something sweet.
4.  Prepared food to have on hand.
5.  Avoided salad dressing.
6.  Left a few bites of food on finished plates.
7.  Stocked molasses and Mexican sugar cane, which have chromium in them.
8.  Let a dessert get dried out and possibly sat on by flies so I wouldn't be tempted.
9.  Studied new low-impact  toning exercises.
10. Did my stretches.
11. Stood instead of sitting.
12. Took a nap.
13.  Talked myself out of one dessert, recalling it has an allergen in it.

Swishypants

STOP IT! STOOOOOOOOOOOP EEEEEEEEEETTT! Nobody cares about this boring fucking MINUTA! KILL! GO OUT AND KILL! Then post about that. :)

https://youtu.be/axqUBIo7XVk

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on November 09, 2017, 02:48:53 AM

Did you serve in a war, Swishy?  Which gabbers are war veterans?  My cousin served in the Gulf War.  He lived with a lot of mysterious injuries for a long time. 

I hope our country fights noble wars, reduces repeat deployments, reduces deployment of multiple siblings, continues to end the forced Stop Loss prolonged enlistments, and supplies our soldiers with sufficient provisions.

Veterans' Day is at a cold, rainy, windy time of year, which can also be snowy and icy.  Many veterans in the past have been in wheelchairs, and many are amputees.  The weather on Veterans' Day affects the mobility of Veterans to gather and be honored, especially the older ones.  The day was chosen because of a historic event.  I think the holiday should be moved to a temperate time of year.  I recommend April, since it doesn't have many holidays and since it will get Veterans out in the spring, giving them a jump start on fair-weather socialization and friendships.  Veterans' Day would be more observed in weather that is not so cold.  I would like to see more free, public and private Veterans' Day activities advertised clearly in larger print, with good directions, free transporation for veterans and maybe attendees, and a contact number given.

God bless warriors and those who document their activities.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 08:06:55 AM
STOP IT! STOOOOOOOOOOOP EEEEEEEEEETTT! Nobody cares about this boring fucking MINUTA! KILL! GO OUT AND KILL! Then post about that. :)

I dreamed of a lawless town where innocent people were held and executed with no trial, right in front of an indifferent public.  I shut my eyes to avoid being traumatized.  A woman was executed.  I shut my eyes.  My impotent, weenie guide said, "They killed her, you know", as if I had missed the point.  I didn't empathize much with her, but I knew the execution was immoral.

The executioner set up another death rig to execute the next victim, a man.  The environment made it clear neither victim had received a trial or seen a reputable judge.  Both innocent victims struggled against their captors.  No one noticed me and my tour guide was useless.  So, when the executioner was bent over working on the death set-up, I jumped behind him and put my hands around his throat.  I knew that I could exit the situation unnoticed, whether I strangled him or just gave him a hard time.  Strangling him took a long time, during which I debated whether to kill him all the way or let him go.  I think I killed him, with the intention of preventing another execution of an innocent.

I did not enjoyed killing or nearly killing him.  Murdering him felt weird.  He struggled quite a bit for a while.  I knew I was taking a life.  I am a Christian.  I wanted to stop and my mind told me to stop and let him live in order to avoid moral ambiguity, but my muscles and heart took over with renewed force when I remembered the imminent danger to the innocent man on schedule to be executed, and how no one had protected the innocent woman before him.  In the end, I think I killed the executioner instinctively, setting aside morals and thoughts.  I heard a lady say, "She thinks he is still alive".  So I guess a bystander took him for dead.  So I probably had killed him all the way.  My hands had killed him as my mind had wavered back and forth.

Was it worthwhile?  Maybe murdering the executioner only bought the victim another hour of life in bondage.  Because the lawless community would simply find another executioner?  No one in power noticed what I did, and the lady who allegedly saw me would not be believed.  It was possible that filling the position of executioner would be difficult, since the people in power had no idea who killed the executioner.  Unfortunately, the potential victim may have been left in a very awkward situation.  He may have been shackled, in which case he couldn't get away.  There were guards on him. But, hopefully he was in the process of being unshackled, and ran away.

For weeks, the dream bothered me.  It is one thing to kill to save a life, but another thing to jump in where only fools tread, with no consideration for optimal outcomes.  For two weeks afterward, I felt I had sinned in my thoughts.  Most ladies don't have dreams like this.  Women don't usually have the testosterone levels or muscle strength which leads to violence.  I felt sorry for myself, having had a dream that made me feel like a killer.  When I should be enjoying life like a lady.

Then I analyzed some of the potential outcomes I created.   I felt I could have done better.  The first thing I should have done was kill my goading tour guide.  However, in the dream, I did the best I could, stopping an imminent wrongful execution, considering I was only passing through, knew no one, and had a lowlife tour guide who had long ago eaten, regurgitated, and feasted again on his own balls.

https://youtu.be/axqUBIo7XVk

Gd5150

They say every post on the Bellgab forums takes 7 minutes off your life.

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 11, 2017, 06:39:21 PM
They say every post on the Bellgab forums takes 7 minutes off your life.

Shut the front door!

Jojo

What did I do for nutritional health today?
1.  Ate bran fiber.
2.  Averted my eyes from the unreasonable 24/7 dessert buffet.
3.  Took a vitamin.
4.  No large portions.
5.  Weighed myself.
6.  Did my stretches and isometrics.
7.  Got enough sleep.
8.  Ate salad!
9.  Looked for a door threshhold to do a new exercise!
10.  Started using a small surface on the floor to condition my posture for a squatty potty!!
11.  Ate mustard (selenium, emulsion of cheese).
12.  Cleaned and organized a food storage area.
13.  Didn't swallow!

Jojo

Making sauerkraut!

I would like to do beets sometime.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on November 12, 2017, 03:49:08 AM

13.  Didn't swallow!

Maybe that's why there is never a second date

Jojo

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 13, 2017, 06:37:07 AM
Welcome aboard.

Post often.
I wonder why?  There are many lean cuts of fish, poultry, beef, and other things, or you can let the fat drip down into the broiling drip pan.  I totally understand vegetarianism for animal rights reasons, but as far as nutrition goes, meat seems pretty okay for most people.  I mean, you can get organic, right?

ksm32

Did workout #2
- Chest, tris, and delts.
- Post workout shake with P-powder, blueberry's, raw egg. Fruit juice base.

- Will eat a modestly large carnivorous dinner with grilled peppers at a soft opening I've been invited to.
- At least half o' bottle Glenlivet 18 and a few pints Guinness.

- 9 HR nap!

- Sunday I will be sparring at the gym and shoveling snow when I get back home.
- Beer and Gin after a fish dinner.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on November 18, 2017, 04:00:06 PM
Did workout #2
- Chest, tris, and delts.
- Post workout shake with P-powder, blueberry's, raw egg. Fruit juice base.

- Will eat a modestly large carnivorous dinner with grilled peppers at a soft opening I've been invited to.
- At least half o' bottle Glenlivet 18 and a few pints Guinness.

- 9 HR nap!

- Sunday I will be sparring at the gym and shoveling snow when I get back home.
- Beer and Gin after a fish dinner.

I did not find the diet buddies that I had expected here!  Good job?!

-Kept portions small boo hoooooo
-Soured, probiotic food
-Added the hardest stretches back in.....yuck.
-Found the standing quad stretch (leaning back in a lunge) which does not twist knees.
-Discovered the concept of voodoo wrap.  Will sprain wrap work just as well?
-Fish
-Thought of a modification (handles) to prevent wrist pain when using bands (small thin tablecloth) for leg stetches when laying on back
-Tried out spray grease for affordable lecithin.  What do you think?  I cant believe propellant is an ingredient!  Does that mean it ends up digested?
-Exercised
-Got fresh air even though pet would not come
-Bought myself off with 2 mugs of real coffee (mixed blessing there)
-Paid attention to the gut to avoid complications of small portions (blood sugar, stomach air)
-Cut my non-dairy creamer 50/50 with buttermilk😀!  It didnt curdle and tasted great!  Probiotics!  Experts say to have a little saturated fat with coffee, so the coffee emuksifies fat in the stomach, not in the bloodstream.
-Put sweets in a location which is painful to access
-Averted my eyes near household dessert buffet
-Used a makeshift squatty potty
-Got some fresh vegetables on hand
-Substituted fruit for dessert
-Outlasted a craving through distraction
-Avoided going home or to the store until another craving passed, and realized that behavior works well, although I missed my pet
-Made it through another night of peri-menopause
-Picked at sesame seeds, rye seeds, and nutritional yeast instead of "night eating"

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on November 12, 2017, 03:49:08 AM
13.  Didn't swallow!

Yep.  No second date for you.