• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2018

Started by pate, November 01, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

Juan

Our Democrat candidate for Governor wants to confiscate guns, particularly the AR-15, so my county Republican Party will have a get-together to celebrate election returns and to raffle off an AR-15 in honor of the Democrat candidate.

WOTR

Quote from: Juan on November 06, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
Our Democrat candidate for Governor wants to confiscate guns, particularly the AR-15, so my county Republican Party will have a get-together to celebrate election returns and to raffle off an AR-15 in honor of the Democrat candidate.
I wish I could be entered in the raffle.  Seems like a fitting way to tell the bastard to shove it...

pate

I noticed a possible Antifa fag at the polling place.  One dude(?) wearing a black stocking hat and one of those lower-face ski masks.  Temperatures in the 40s(F), and not windy at all so personally I didn't see the need for the lower-face mask.  Either way, kid was a pussy; 

Him(?):"Hi, my name is Craig I am a Senior @ blibbity..."
Me:"That's great."
Him(?):"How was voting today..?"
Him(?):"I'm here to blibbity..."

First "that's great" was as I was approaching the guy(?), second one was as I was passing the guy(?), third one was as I was walking away.  If he(?) was Antifa fag, not intimidating at all, I contemplated taking a picture of the guy(?) but decided it wasn't worth the time.  If he(?) was Antifa big F;  if he(?) wasn't big F for hanging around a polling station.  I hate those losers whatever "side" they are on.

-----

Okay, my exit poll for BellGab:

-I did not vote for any Democrats, if it was just a Democrat and a write-in I left it blank and did not vote for that office (quite a few of those).

-In Missouri you vote YES/NO to retain sitting judges, I voted "NO" on all as has been my practice for years.  I bother to research everyonce inawhile on the Judges, but it takes forever and there were about 2 dozen to sift through.  Fuck 'em all.

-There were two medical marijuana Constitutional initiatives, one a 4% tax that would spend money on veterans the other 15% tax spend money on research.  I voted "YES" on one "NO" on the other.

-There was a marijuana Proposition decriminalizing marijuana if you had a doctor's note. "YES"

-Several Tax hike questions.  "NO"

-A bunch of County term limit things for various offices.  "NO" on any that included language giving salary increases for the office, I think one did not include a salary increase that got a "YES"

-State Minimum Wage increase.  "NO"

I think that covers everything.

GO CHIEFS!

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 06, 2018, 12:02:08 PM
I noticed a possible Antifa fag at the polling place.

For better or worse, my polling place consists of a mailbox slot next to the police station. So I do not expect any demonstrations.

Sadly.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on November 06, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

RCP: Average: Gillum +3.6
RCP Ranking: Toss Up

Da fuck is up with  in Florida?!?!

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2018/05/07/george-soros-is-funding-most-of-andrew-gillums-race-for-florida-governor

Of the $450,000 raised by Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum’s gubernatorial campaign in April, more than half of that amount came from liberal mega-donor and billionaire George Soros.

The Tampa Bay Times reports that Soros gave $250,000 to Forward Florida, a political committee associated with Gillum, in April. Add that amount to the two six-figure donations changing hands between Soros and Gillum's campaign in 2017, and the Tallahassee mayor has so far received about a half-million dollars from the Soros family.

>:( >:( >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 06, 2018, 12:17:11 PM
>:( >:( >:(

It does make sense why the dropoff is next to a police station. No argument with that at all.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 12:08:58 PM
For better or worse, my polling place consists of a mailbox slot next to the police station. So I do not expect any demonstrations.

Sadly.

Be sure and slide 'em a blunt, cops need down time too... :o

Jackstar

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 01:27:53 PM
My old job:

Error: Unsupported video type or invalid file path

Proofreading b4 posting Error?

Jackstar

Huh. That is weird. Displays fine over here.

Note that I don't know how to correctly spell Gavin's scurname--and don't care.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 01:57:53 PM
Huh. That is weird. Displays fine over here.

Note that I don't know how to correctly spell Gavin's scurname--and don't care.

Instead of uploading it to BellGabe maybe insert it as an url?

Could be my browser not being updated or something, I guess.  I don't care eithar...

pate

That is high larry us, JS.

Real life trollin', I dig it.  Haha

Metron2267

https://twitter.com/Carpedonktum/status/1059858878224052224?s=19

posting a Second video from the same source, the attendants inside the polling place appear to KNOW who put the sign up, that it is illegal, and they don't care. Faces have been blurred to protect their identities.

pate

I think the first polls on the East Coast have now officially closed (6EST?)

Here's a shitty NBC site that allegedly tracks results and stuff, surely there's better than this out there?

Shitty NBC 2018 MidTerms Site

starrmtn001

I think this channel has better coverage than the one I posted above, IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkuH3KHPbx0

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WOTR on November 06, 2018, 02:42:51 AM
How about an airplane full / busload of olympic swimmers?  Close enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIA7mpm1wU

You got the reference. Now, I have to find a psychological exterminator to get that ear worm out of my head.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
My old job. [psychological exterminator]

That's a shame. Judging by some posts here, you quit too soon.

Jackstar

starrmtn001

Another channel covering the returns.  Yes, same fellow I posted frequently a few years ago, when Trump was running for President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uKNHhFWS1w

whoozit

I voted and they painted my finger purple.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
[attachment=1,msg1275271]
Indiana and Florida are starting to show some results.   Indiana is primarily red (Mike Braun).  Florida, red, (Rick Scott) has the lead.