• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pipeline Primer

Started by Stellar, March 10, 2017, 02:11:06 AM

Stellar

QuoteOther Pipelines: Besides the Keystone, three other pipeline projects are being proposed to carry Alberta crude oil to market. Two would carry it across the mountains of British Columbia to ports on Canada’s Pacific coast, to be loaded on tankers and shipped mostly to China and other Asian markets (and with some going to California), while a third would nearly double the effective capacity of an existing line to the U.S.
http://www.factcheck.org/2014/03/pipeline-primer/

Justified Opinion:

To start off the Preamble to the Constitution is very important!  This no longer seems to apply to the U.S. according to the criminal government of the U.S.A

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, Insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare,and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Recently, I had a thought that all humans share iron in our blood from which our star went Super Nova several times as it reached iron forcing it to implode.  So the human race is one big family from the Sun's star dust of iron.  Yet on our money is states, "In God we Trust", but now I believe that some Republican Christians believe, "In Greed We Trust" and not just them.  What is a complete oxymoron about Trump's Administration is that his advisor Bannon said, "we could be at war with China in 10 years"
We could be at war with China in 10 years
, yet now we don't use our own steel to build a pipeline over our native brother's land to sell oil to China. WT FWTF

So our country is enemies with our brother's of China and we just made the Native Americans pissed off again and even the cheap wealthy class will not even use American Steel and sell the oil to our Enemy.

So once again I believe the true enemies of the common people are the kingfcuk (anagram) government!

Despite Trump promises, Keystone pipeline won't have to use American steel
Trump breaks promise, Keystone pipeline won't have to use American steel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2xDEOY0Wak

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 10, 2017, 02:17:21 AM
Nigga, please.

You are a moron with an IQ, I think which is 50 Jackstar!  As usual nothing meaningful to write about!

JesusJuice

Quote from: Stellar on March 10, 2017, 02:19:59 AM
You are a moron with an IQ, I think which is 50 Jackstar!  As usual nothing meaningful to write about!

I heard he fucked your mother. I heard that he tore your mother's dirty, stinking pussy in half with his girth.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stellar on March 10, 2017, 02:19:59 AM
As usual nothing meaningful to write about!

Visualize the common element here.

Stellar

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 10, 2017, 02:28:27 AM

I heard he fucked your mother. I heard that he tore your mother's dirty, stinking pussy in half with his girth.

I have reported you to a moderator although I do believe in free speech and this the first time I have have reported anyone in my life.  I really hope you get a two week suspension so you can think about your idiocy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on March 10, 2017, 10:51:53 AM
I have reported you to a moderator although I do believe in free speech and this the first time I have have reported anyone in my life.  I really hope you get a two week suspension so you can think about your idiocy.

What a fucking dickwad!  ::)

Let me guess: You just finished reading How To Win Friends and Influence People, right?  :D

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 10:55:31 AM
What a fucking dickwad!  ::)

Let me guess: You just finished reading How To Win Friends and Influence People, right?  :D

So I guess you figure its ok for someone to speak this kinda ill of your mother.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on March 10, 2017, 11:23:44 AM
So I guess you figure its ok for someone to speak this kinda ill of your mother.

In your case, yes but it really doesn't matter what our individual reactions to a statement may be. Free speech should be valued above them all, you fucking Nazi wannabe!  ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 11:27:16 AM
Free speech should be valued above them all

It should? Okay, let's freely speak about where your children sleep and the PIN to their college savings accounts.

Really, that would be just the prologue.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 10, 2017, 05:23:21 PM
It should? Okay, let's freely speak about where your children sleep and the PIN to their college savings accounts.

I may not advocate the content of all speech (that's a good example) but I'll defend your right to be an idiot and say that stuff, if you really want to.  ;)

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 10, 2017, 05:23:21 PM

JAck pin away!

Erectus

Quote from: Stellar on March 10, 2017, 10:51:53 AM

Dear Stellar your reporting to the Moderator who is also the owner of this site The Mighty MV might not be well received in your case.
MV is known to practice Free Speech and humor to the fullest extend.

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 08:29:12 PM
fuck that.  no subject is off the table in an attempt to be humorous.  don't allow anyone to shame you.

As you can see MV is dedicated to uphold free speech and humor.
Let me demonstrate that for you.
I'm going to modify post made by JesusJuice and let's see if MV has sense of humor and real commitment to free speech.

MV I heard he fucked your mother. MV I heard that he tore your mother's dirty, stinking pussy in half with his girth.

Or let's do this test to check MV's commitment to humor and free speech on bellgab.
MV I will fuck your mother she is old ugly whore. MV I will tear your mother's dirty, stinking pussy in half with the girth of my huge cock.

You see Stellar nothing happens, free speech and humor is alive on bellgab so your reporting will be most likely ignored by MV

Jackstar

Quote from: Erectus on March 10, 2017, 06:07:12 PM
fucked your mother [...] fucked your mother
[...]
fucked your mother [...] fucked your mother

I have done all of this, in tribute of my dear friend, my dearest Bailey.

(Personally, I would have picked another icon--ankles, perhaps--but, que sera, sera.)

Erectus

Quote from: Stellar on March 10, 2017, 11:23:44 AM

In your case, yes but it really doesn't matter what our individual reactions to a statement may be. Free speech should be valued above them all, you fucking Nazi wannabe!  ::)

Dr. MD MD I will fuck your mother she is old ugly whore. Dr. MD MD I will tear your mother's dirty, stinking pussy in half with the girth of my huge cock.

Jackstar

Quote from: Erectus on March 10, 2017, 06:23:07 PM
old ugly whore [...] dirty, stinking pussy [...] my huge cock

Sob, bluh, fat ankles.

Erectus

JesusJuice I will fuck your mother she is old ugly whore. JesusJuice I will tear your mother's dirty, stinking pussy in half with the girth of my huge cock.

Jackstar

At this point, I feel like I can let you guys figure out what the implications of what might "hacking the Saturn matrix" might possibly mean.

My work here is done.

Stellar

Well we strayed off topic again while the Dakota Indians bend over and grab their ankles.  I really wish I could help them, but maybe this is my only way.

Erectus

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 10, 2017, 06:29:13 PM
At this point, I feel like I can let you guys figure out what the implications of what might "hacking the Saturn matrix" might possibly mean.

My work here is done.

Don't leave my friend, not yet. We have so many mothers to fuck.
Every bellgabber has a mother that needs to be fucked.

Stellar

Quote from: Erectus on March 10, 2017, 06:36:13 PM
Don't leave my friend, not yet. We have so many mothers to fuck.
Every bellgabber has a mother that needs to be fucked.

off Topic!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Erectus on March 10, 2017, 06:23:07 PM
Dr. MD MD I will fuck your mother she is old ugly whore. Dr. MD MD I will tear your mother's dirty, stinking pussy in half with the girth of my huge cock.

Well, grab a shovel, buddy! You're a little late. I hope ashes are OK for you.  ::)

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 06:45:11 PM
Well, grab a shovel, buddy! You're a little late. I hope ashes are OK for you.  ::)

Off Topic again

Erectus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 06:45:11 PM

I fuck her ashes,no prob
Dr. MD MD I fuck your mother's ashes.

Erectus

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 08:29:12 PM
fuck that.  no subject is off the table in an attempt to be humorous.  don't allow anyone to shame you.
Remember this bellgabbers

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Erectus on March 10, 2017, 06:48:14 PM
I fuck her ashes,no prob
Dr. MD MD I fuck your mother's ashes.

Yes, chanboy...good...good for you.  ::)

Erectus

Dr. MD MD I hope your individual reaction is friendly positive

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Erectus on March 10, 2017, 06:58:16 PM
Dr. MD MD I hope your individual reaction is friendly positive

What about it hasn't been?