• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Queenie

Quote from: Norm on October 22, 2017, 04:12:19 PM
At my location (about 150 miles north of San Francisco) we've noticed a reduction in stray cats and dogs over the past few years. We've also had more sightings of mountain lions and coyotes which follow creeks down into populated areas where they hunt for easy prey such as cats and small dogs.

Even the usual raccoon family invasion this year was almost non-existent. They normally will dig up a freshly irrigated lawn looking for worms or pick through the ivy seeking slugs and snails (escargot au natural) I'm sure they likely have become a meal for a hungry coyote or mountain lion.

You need Linda M Howe on this issue asap. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2017, 04:12:58 PM
Handsome?  Damn.  He's smoking HOT!!! ;D :-*

He’s the best looking ginger we’ve ever seen, carrot top has been dethroned.

chefist

Quote from: Queenie on October 22, 2017, 04:13:03 PM
But Curtis is dreamy.  He is incapable of being covered in the mire.  That WhiteCrow on the other hand....

Your lust has blinded you...the mud hole queen will use then discard you...like all the test...just ask around.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 03:35:19 PM
Pffft ..time to man up little boy! You thought it was funny and you willingly joined in.

Troublemaker...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 04:59:41 PM
Your lust has blinded you...the mud hole queen will use then discard you...like all the test...just ask around.

mud hole queen, that's a new one.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Queenie on October 22, 2017, 04:13:03 PM
But Curtis is dreamy.  He is incapable of being covered in the mire.  That WhiteCrow on the other hand....

I agree Curtis is Special.. me not so much ..

Would You and Tizzy like a White Crow Hoodie?

https://youtu.be/cWi4n4-kpkc

Queenie

Quote from: username on October 22, 2017, 05:22:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldWCex2HkfI

RED elk, Mud hole Curtis.  Finally things are beginning to make sense.  you guys had me fooled.  All this time I thought Senda was the Master.  Tizzy thinks I'm nuts. 

Queenie

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 05:20:26 PM
I agree Curtis is Special.. me not so much ..

Would You and Tizzy like a White Crow Hoodie?

https://youtu.be/cWi4n4-kpkc

Yes I would like a Hoodie and so would Tizzy and Eric.  I need room for my antenna.  Can you configure one especially for a half a bee?

chefist

Quote from: Queenie on October 22, 2017, 05:33:04 PM
Yes I would like a Hoodie and so would Tizzy and Eric.  I need room for my antenna.  Can you configure one especially for a half a bee?

You are hereby warned...do not give out your address. For your personal safety and that of your family.

Queenie

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 05:35:49 PM
You are hereby warned...do not give out your address. For your personal safety and that of your family.

Are you serious?  I think George has my address. 

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 22, 2017, 05:30:32 PM
Senda is a hard mother fucker from the streets of the P.
Straight up crush your head with that Pittsburgh D.

Damn L.G., You're caught up in this muck now?   Just shut the internet off and go outstide - before it is too late......

chefist

Quote from: Queenie on October 22, 2017, 05:37:50 PM
Are you serious?  I think George has my address.

I would seek professional security consultations.

Who

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 02:32:21 PM
Remember...

https://youtu.be/Tj5gdV5WbGE

https://youtu.be/lUhqVCXKvIs

I truly hope YouTube deletes all of Senda's videos and bans him for life. He's beyond being a useless piece of shit. The words that would adequately describe him haven't been invented yet.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 22, 2017, 05:38:49 PM
Damn L.G., You're caught up in this muck now?   Just shut the internet off and go outstide - before it is too late......

Too late...

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 22, 2017, 11:35:21 AM
I agree with White Crow on this.

I have spent money on George and sometimes it resulted in entertainment and others it flopped.

I never sent him a pizza to make him happy. Once it was to see if he would eat it on the air, he did.
Next it was the jalapeno pizza. Both well worth the money for the continued entertainment.

The fund is not for George to go on a trip and have fun. It is to make a video of George trying to do what he thinks he does well but from a third person perspective.
I think it would be very funny to watch.

Fair enough.  I hadn't considered this was for the documentary about Falkie.  White Crow seems to think we should be rewarding Falkie for being a leetch and scammer.  Of course, being a troll who likes to create controversy for it's own sake, who really knows what he's up to at any given time.

But still, I'be be relunctant to reward him in any way.  A couple of pizzas for laughs is one thing, an all expense paid trip is something else. 

How about this, why doesn't Muddy hop a cheap flight to San Fran, get a room at the Hilltop Days Inn, get a rental car and drive Falkie around and film him doing his thing around here?  You know, as a trial run.

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 12:25:38 PM
Here is my checklist:

1. Don't leave garbage out around the house or campsite.
2. Don't hike in late Sep thru October, or when there is a drought. Hike in areas where bear sightings are not common.
3. Make as much noise as possible when hiking and camping. Most attacks are caused by surprise, not a hungry animal.
4. The whistle is a good idea.
5. Carry bear repellent as well...like anything, even a gun, it's no guarantee.

Are there grizzlys in AZ?  If it's just the California brown bears you have nothing to worry about

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2017, 01:14:32 PM
WHAT??!!? :o

Oh wait, that's right.  We are ALL obligated to provide George with his every want, need, and whim.  Even those who have never heard of him before today.

NOT!!!!!!!

Even though he bellowed multiple time about how it all had already been protected, threatening anyone who dared use any of it themselves by making cups or shirts or whatever with it. 

And you know how much he would have welcomed advice, help, or any questions... 

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 05:44:00 PM
Are there grizzlys in AZ?  If it's just the California brown bears you have nothing to worry about

Yes...black bears...

Dr. MD MD

Why are they trying to prevent your show, chef? Can anyone just hijack ufoship?  ???

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 05:44:00 PM
California has black bears, not brown.  Black bears are smaller than browns.
I lived on Mt Baldy for many years and had a few surprise encounters with them.

whoozit

I’ve been wondering what Christopher Guest will call his mockumentary about this thread.  I’m torn between The Guy from Pittsburg? or Bewildered Why People Get So Wound Up About This Farce. I guess he’d need permission from Chefist for the former.

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 05:48:22 PM
Yes...black bears...

Then you don't have a thing to worry about.  There are no recorded deaths in history of these bears killing anyone, at least here in California.  There was a Chinese exchange student killed by one in NJ a few years ago, but who knows what he did to provoke that.  As far as the big cats, they are very shy and will take off if they even think a person is around. 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 22, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

I'm only here because the paranormal board is dead.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 22, 2017, 05:58:29 PM
I'm only here because the paranormal board is dead.

That's how it starts....   I only came here after Art quit the last time and turned himself into a cartoon.  That was shortly before Senda's 1,000th video.

Get out!  There's still hope for you.  Alas, I am lost............

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2017, 05:51:32 PM
California has black bears, not brown.  Black bears are smaller than browns.
I lived on Mt Baldy for many years and had a few surprise encounters with them.

There's a part of my anatomy I call Mt. Baldy. I'd let you live on it for a few years.  ;) ;)