• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 07:39:45 AM
you supporting the importing of class A narcs. Oh and cut flowers.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 22, 2019, 11:44:00 AM

Is that a new word for you; Hyperbolic? Next week move on to more superlatives.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 11:48:41 AM
Next week move on

You're hardly in any position to urge anyone to upgrade. It wasn't all that long ago that you were extolling the virtues of Clinton; assuring everyone that Mueller's report would be substantive; and dismissing the existence of a worldwide pedophilic blackmail network.

Links exposing your rank hypocrisy are freely available upon request. Eat shit and die, Fucko.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 22, 2019, 12:03:00 PM
You're hardly in any position to urge anyone to upgrade. It wasn't all that long ago that you were extolling the virtues of Clinton; assuring everyone that Mueller's report would be substantive; and dismissing the existence of a worldwide pedophilic blackmail network.

Links exposing your rank hypocrisy are freely available upon request. Eat shit and die, Fucko.

I did? Mueller's report was substantive, that you haven't read it nor will do so, doesn't alter that.

Quotedismissing the existence of a worldwide pedophilic blackmail network.

I only know about that because you run the Seattle chapter.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 12:19:01 PM
Mueller's report was substantive [...] you haven't read it

You're making a lot of assumptions here.

you run the Seattle chapter

libel detected

Dr. MD MD

I did? Mueller's report was substantive, that you haven't read it nor will do so, doesn't alter that.

Absolutely! It substantively proved president Trump’s innocence.

starramus

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 11:48:41 AM

Is that a new word for you; Hyperbolic? Next week move on to more superlatives.  ;)

He might be capable of making the jump to double superlatives as Trump is the most stupidest.

As for Trump's recent shouts of treason at the NYT it is apparent that he is possibly the last reader of the Times.  ;D ;D ;D
He must have circumnavigated their pay wall, and gotten a freebie.

Looks like same old same old crap going on here. Just wondered if bellgab was still hanging in. I did catch the last podcast. Liberace should replace George Noory for SURE! I might start listening to CtoCAM again.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 22, 2019, 04:12:23 PM
Absolutely! It substantively proved president Trump’s innocence.

No it didn't..

The exact words used by Mueller in a press conference no less were:

QuoteThe order appointing the Special Counsel authorized us to investigate actions that could obstruct the investigation. And we conducted that investigation and we kept the Office of the Acting Attorney General apprised of the progress of our work.

And as set forth in the report after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 06:24:17 PM

No it didn't..

The exact words used by Mueller in a press conference no less were:

Innocence or guilt. Those are your two choices. Pick one!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 22, 2019, 10:04:08 PM
Innocence or guilt. Those are your two choices. Pick one!

Oh he's guilty.. No question. And when all the players in the Trump circus are tied down to a rack with their toe nails ripped off and teeth pulled they'll 'remember' all the things they forgot or lied about when they were interviewed previously (That too is in the report natch) , and discover they're not the clever and arrogant cunts they thought they were.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 06:25:10 PM
Sue me Mike... double dare you.  ;D

That's not even my name, and in order to sue you, one would have to demonstrate damages, and you're obviously pathetic and harmless. The mild sense of nausea that results from having to scroll through your posts doesn't really reach the bar.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 11:40:36 PM
Oh he's guilty.. No question.

Guilty of what? Be specific.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 11:40:36 PM
Oh he's guilty.. No question. And when all the players in the Trump circus are tied down to a rack with their toe nails ripped off and teeth pulled they'll 'remember' all the things they forgot or lied about when they were interviewed previously (That too is in the report natch) , and discover they're not the clever and arrogant cunts they thought they were.

Delusional thoughts from Fantasy Island. ::) ::)

P.S. They should really do that with the Clintons, et al. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2019, 09:23:23 AM
Delusional thoughts from Fantasy Island. ::) ::)

P.S. They should really do that with the Clintons, et al. ;)

You're okay then with all the former Trump associates being imprisoned or indicted? Who do you think they were working for?  ::)  You know right that Trump is named as a co-conspirator with Cohen? Do you know what conspiracy means ricky?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 10:01:28 AM

You're okay then with all the former Trump associates being imprisoned or indicted? Who do you think they were working for?  ::)  You know right that Trump is named as a co-conspirator with Cohen? Do you know what conspiracy means ricky?

I don’t think you do. I really don’t. ::) ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 23, 2019, 08:55:08 AM

Guilty of what? Be specific.

Oh how about perjury.. When he took the oath of office. It doesn't say "I promise to make the position of potus work for me and my family financially"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2019, 10:03:10 AM
I don’t think you do. I really don’t. ::) ::)

Oh goody.. You proved my point!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 10:06:18 AM

Oh how about perjury.. When he took the oath of office. It doesn't say "I promise to make the position of potus work for me and my family financially"

Please, point out the perjury for us.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2019, 10:07:27 AM
Please, point out the perjury for us.

I did.. His oath of office.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 10:08:23 AM
I did.. His oath of office.

Why don’t you go the distance and explain what you mean by that?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2019, 10:21:19 AM
Why don’t you go the distance and explain what you mean by that?

Sigh, why do I need to do everything for you?

Quote"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

That last part. Explain to me how encouraging and accepting interference from a foreign power fulfills that? How does getting his various current and former staff members to lie (And provable) fulfill that ? How does telling the Russian ambassador and foreign minister in the oval office about an embedded agent in ISIS fulfil that? How does countermanding the recommendation of ALL the US security agencies to not give Kushner a security clearance (Because he's a security risk) fulfil that? And admitting to firing Comey because he wouldn't promise to stop looking into Flynn (Who was deemed a security risk before being appointed the NSA),  fulfil that?

There's lots more of course.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 10:45:46 AM

That last part. Explain to me how encouraging and accepting interference from a foreign power fulfills that? How does getting his various current and former staff members to lie (And provable) fulfill that ? How does telling the Russian ambassador and foreign minister in the oval office about an embedded agent in ISIS fulfil that? How does countermanding the recommendation of ALL the US security agencies to not give Kushner a security clearance (Because he's a security risk) fulfil that? And admitting to firing Comey because he wouldn't promise to stop looking into Flynn (Who was deemed a security risk before being appointed the NSA),  fulfil that?

He didn’t. It was a joke about all the corrpution surrounding Hillary and the Obama administration. Hillary also recently asked China to help her out with Trump. When are you going to start attacking her? Also, didn’t Comey let Hillary skate about Benghazi and wasn’t he instrumental in the attempted coup against president Trump?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 10:45:46 AM

and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." 
The "Ability" might appear to be the legal "out?"   ;) Considering the Fifth Columnists already here, the foreign interests lobbying, the Deep, or- if preferred- the Bureaucratic or Administrative- State, the Obama judges, the Leftist enemy element within- especially embedded in the public school system-, and all the illegals, and unfettered, legal and "refugee" system and the illegal voting, or legal voting, since many anchors are now legal voters and with driver's licenses for illegals and Motorvoter? 

Or, maybe, as I've mentioned for years, it could still possibly be that it was all a set up? It is mixed view because the wars, Cold or Hot, so demanded by Democrats, now, but by Neo-Cons earlier, haven't, really, happened (yet) but, on the other hand, Trump is so weak on immigration and keeps promising, but not delivery, anything except some rhetoric on the immigration, illegal and legal, issues. So almost guaranteeing the end of the country or, at minimum, a single-party Democrat Party run country for the future.

starramus

Quote from: Taaroa on June 23, 2019, 05:58:31 PM

Damn now the McDonald is molesting the flag!

I am totally with Assange's view of the 2016 election. It as a choice between cholera, or the clap. The electorate voted for the cholera, but were over ruled by the electoral college who chose the clap. We now have to face up to the fact that amerikkka has the clap!

starramus

"Trump is so weak on immigration and keeps promising, but not delivery, anything except some rhetoric on the immigration, illegal and legal, issues. So almost guaranteeing the end of the country or, at minimum, a single-party Democrat Party run country for the future."

So this schweinhund is not right wing enough for you? What size are you? I'll send you a BROWN shirt.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2019, 03:30:11 PM
He didn’t.

He did you fucking moron. But hey, you think Alex Jones is the pillar of propriety so nothing surprises me when it comes to your judge of character.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 09:08:08 PM
He did you fucking moron. But hey, you think Alex Jones is the pillar of propriety so nothing surprises me when it comes to your judge of character.

That’s not what the Mueller Report said but since you simply refuse to accept reality then I’d say you should be in a special place where nice people can help you live with your delusions in a manner that you’re not a danger to yourself or anyone else. :D

albrecht

Quote from: starramus on June 23, 2019, 08:23:01 PM
"Trump is so weak on immigration and keeps promising, but not delivery, anything except some rhetoric on the immigration, illegal and legal, issues. So almost guaranteeing the end of the country or, at minimum, a single-party Democrat Party run country for the future."

So this schweinhund is not right wing enough for you? What size are you? I'll send you a BROWN shirt.
42-L (52 if you are going with Hugo Boss line.  ;)   due to European weirdo measurements.) But, seriously, since it is now summer and HOT I'd rather some light Italian-weight with some fine Egyptian linen mfg. But not their "stylish" designs. Keep it good for business, night-out, weddings, or even funerals (as our country dies) with a simply change of tie.  ;D   Now for winter, even possibly nuclear, give me some more heavy wool and, for fancier events some camel hair, overcoats also.