• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on June 06, 2019, 11:45:13 PM

Maybe it just takes a long time to see the results.  Are you sure you've given it a fair chance?

An eternity of pasta on my face can't help me now.

WOTR

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 06, 2019, 11:21:57 PM
It's lasagna noodles.
But you have to admit (if your mother wore gloves when washing dishes) that colour and texture sure does make it look like a glove. I think they came in yellow or pink (it's been a lot of years since I have seen them...)

As a matter of fact- I would argue that it looks more like a light weight rubber dish washing glove than it does a lasagna noodle...

FallenSeraph

Quote from: WOTR on June 07, 2019, 01:19:41 AM
But you have to admit (if your mother wore gloves when washing dishes) that colour and texture sure does make it look like a glove. I think they came in yellow or pink (it's been a lot of years since I have seen them...)

As a matter of fact- I would argue that it looks more like a light weight rubber dish washing glove than it does a lasagna noodle...

It was a Dollar Store sheet mask. It really WAS pretty nasty.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2019, 02:57:17 PM
lol bye cunt

[attachment=1,msg1331436]

Why do you call me this when I've never done anything to you?

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on June 07, 2019, 01:19:41 AM

I remember seeing them in blue and green.

FallenSeraph

Whatever with you guys. My channel will go down in flames. Senda will continue to win everything. He'll live the rest of his life being a prissy, entitled little bitch and even with all your big talk over here, none of you can stop him.

I'm an easy target. I have everything to lose. He's always going to come out as an untouchable, freewheeling winner. He's a gigantic, human cockroach who's laughing at ALL OF US while he naps all day and pays for absolutely nothing in life.

So cheers. 😑🍻

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 07, 2019, 01:46:07 AM
Whatever with you guys. My channel will go down in flames. Senda will continue to win everything. He'll live the rest of his life being a prissy, entitled little bitch and even with all your big talk over here, none of you can stop him.

I'm an easy target. I have everything to lose. He's always going to come out as an untouchable, freewheeling winner. He's a gigantic, human cockroach who's laughing at ALL OF US while he naps all day and pays for absolutely nothing in life.

So cheers. 😑🍻

As awkward as this may seem:

Remember...

BellGab attention is better than NO attention.   LOL

At least wer're not trying to get you pulled into the Thrive Pyramid.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 07, 2019, 01:48:32 AM
So, are you ErinnF?

Yes, that would be me. Occasionally I make a guest appearance in my oh-so-flattering thread over here. It lifts my spirits and warms my cold heart.

Lilith

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 07, 2019, 01:52:43 AM
Yes, that would be me. Occasionally I make a guest appearance in my oh-so-flattering thread over here. It lifts my spirits and warms my cold heart.

Praise MV!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 07, 2019, 01:52:43 AM

I haven’t followed your channel but I vaguely remember you calling into one of the shows a couple of years ago. Glad to hear that you still enjoy Bellgab, the last bastion of free speech on the internet.  :)

WildCard

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 07, 2019, 01:46:07 AM
Whatever with you guys. My channel will go down in flames.

Nonsense. What is it with you and going down in flames? Do you want to go down in flames?

With our help it will Thrive!

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on June 07, 2019, 02:03:28 AM
Nonsense. What is it with you and going down in flames? Do you want to go down in flames?

Now theres a BellGabber who knows what he's talking about.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: WildCard on June 07, 2019, 02:03:28 AM

LMAO that's horrible.

I have to go to bed. This day has been hell. Props to whoever paid Senda to say my full name 4 friggin times in one video.

Goodnight everybody.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 07, 2019, 02:08:00 AM
LMAO that's horrible.

I have to go to bed. This day has been hell. Props to whoever paid Senda to say my full name 4 friggin times in one video.

Goodnight everybody.
I personally didn't take huge exception with you until you appointed your crew of idiots with wrenches next to their names and began banning everyone. You became Senda once that started. I would have hoped someone from here could take a hit or two and keep on ticking. Your ban people fort essentially nothing just like Senda does. You lampoon Senda but then ban those that lampoon you. If you want to be a real you tuber get thicker skin and ditch the 50 mods. Also don't wrap people up in your pyramid scheme MLM scams

artbell_ghost

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 07, 2019, 01:59:46 AM
FRIENDSHIP

Hi my friend!  I did no take offense at pretending there was not a large donation to your channel. I understand needing to stay under George’s radar. You’re original thank you video was more than enough for this fan.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 07, 2019, 01:30:53 AM
Why do you call me this when I've never done anything to you?

Erinn, you did nothing to me personally, however you did falsely accuse Jason Callan of being a sexual predator. then you proceeded to follow that up with a second false accusation; Jason Callan was a stalker.

"cunt, thy name is TheErinnF" - Bill Shakespeare

https://youtu.be/RICZqsFbxbI

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 07, 2019, 11:10:18 AM
Erinn, you did nothing to me personally, however you did falsely accuse Jason Callan of being a sexual predator. then you proceeded to follow that up with a second false accusation; Jason Callan was a stalker.

"cunt, thy name is TheErinnF" - Bill Shakespeare

https://youtu.be/RICZqsFbxbI

WAIIIIIIIIIIT! This "Erin" attacked Jason? Seriously? I need to know...if I have to come back guns blazing, I freakin will!

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2019, 11:14:55 AM
WAIIIIIIIIIIT! This "Erin" attacked Jason? Seriously? I need to know...if I have to come back guns blazing, I freakin will!

Unfortunately, the videos have "been removed" or something.

chefist

Just posted to RG's YT:

Jason is a stand up guy...how would some bitch strung out on Xanax and oxy know what a dude living in a trailer in Pennsylvania who works a blue collar 40 hour a week job does? She can rot in hell if in fact she said these things...she doesn't work from what I can see...she lives on boyfriends and food stamps...

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2019, 11:25:03 AM
Just posted to RG's YT:

Jason is a stand up guy...how would some bitch strung out on Xanax and oxy know what a dude living in a trailer in Pennsylvania who works a blue collar 40 hour a week job does? She can rot in hell if in fact she said these things...she doesn't work from what I can see...she lives on boyfriends and food stamps...

Perhaps Erinn will post, and fill you in herself.

Jason is still struggling to try to forget...

#sad
#PATHETIC

chefist

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 11:30:02 AM
Perhaps Erinn will post, and fill you in herself.

Jason is still struggling to try to forget...

#sad
#PATHETIC

Saw a drunken/oxy ridden vid she posted by her putred pool...nuf said.

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2019, 11:38:02 AM
Saw a drunken/oxy ridden vid she posted by her putred pool...nuf said.

Plus she puts perfectly good noodles on her face!

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 07, 2019, 11:44:36 AM
Plus she puts perfectly good noodles on her face!

I hope she tries the cow dung I recommended in one of her upcoming videos.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 11:47:01 AM

I would click subscribe and like.

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 11:47:01 AM

I've heard that Velveeta is quite effective and it would look just good appearance wise.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fh7WEx3j2I

Not much content of interest in this one, but theres a lot of strange head shakin goin on.