• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on May 03, 2017, 02:16:12 PM
Comey's testimony and the senators' questions revealed to two interesting areas today.
1-Huma regularly sent classified documents to her home - meaning the computer Weiner used for sexting.
2-There's an ongoing IG investigation into whatever Loretta Lynch did that may have hindered the FBI investigation of Hillary.
As The World Turns

McCabe needs to be investigate for his ties to McCauliffe and the $750k she took from him to run for office. I am sure that influenced his oversight of any Clinton investigations.

henge0stone

I watched a bit of the testimony. Saw Franken ask about Trump's deals with Russia and hinting that they needed to know about his tax returns to know Trump's connections with Russia. It's funny no one cared about Hillary's connections with Russia, the Uranium deal her foundation's ties to Saudia Arabia, all that's fine I guess because when you're clinton different standards are applied.. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: henge0stone on May 03, 2017, 05:32:00 PM
I watched a bit of the testimony. Saw Franken ask about Trump's deals with Russia and hinting that they needed to know about his tax returns to know Trump's connections with Russia. It's funny no one cared about Hillary's connections with Russia, the Uranium deal her foundation's ties to Saudia Arabia, all that's fine I guess because when you're clinton different standards are applied..

It just shows you what a sham it all is. They're banking on thinking that the majority of people are still stupid enough fall for it and not see through all this. Good luck!  ::) :D

Dr. MD MD

Hillary's Parkinson's seems to be acting up again...along with her hypocrisy, narcissism and megalomania.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kspWnHpm1-8

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 26, 2017, 05:28:44 PM
Hillary's Parkinson's seems to be acting up again...along with her hypocrisy, narcissism and megalomania.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kspWnHpm1-8

She seems to forget that it was her husband that was impeached, not Nixon.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2017, 05:36:44 PM
She seems to forget that it was her husband that was impeached, not Nixon.

True. He resigned before that happened. Although, I've always thought it was bullshit to impeach a president for lying about a blowjob when there were obviously more heinous crimes he was guilty of but whatever. I guess when you're the president you can't even lie about sex, even though most of them have had sex with women who weren't their wives in the WH until the Reagan administration and then, apparently, it was young boys. I think we should stop demonizing people over their sex lives unless it involves actual evil shit that hurts other people against their will.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 26, 2017, 05:47:17 PM
True. He resigned before that happened. Although, I've always thought it was bullshit to impeach a president for lying about a blowjob when there were obviously more heinous crimes he was guilty of but whatever. I guess when you're the president you can't even lie about sex, even though most of them have had sex with women who weren't their wives in the WH until the Reagan administration and then, apparently, it was young boys. I think we should stop demonizing people over their sex lives unless it involves actual evil shit that hurts other people against their will.

He brought it on himself by his own bad acts. He lied during the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. He knew if he told the truth it would help establish a pattern of behavior.

After the impeachment, it was his civil contempt charge that cost him $90k and his law license. Then he settled the Jones lawsuit for $850k. If he had settled when the suit was first brought, we might never have heard of Monica Lewinsky and it would have just been a footnote. Of course, if he had never been a serial molester, none of that would have happened. There is a reason he left Oxford, and it wasn't because he was homesick. I'll leave it up to interested parties to google Eileen Wellstone.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2017, 06:18:14 PM
He brought it on himself by his own bad acts. He lied during the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. He knew if he told the truth it would help establish a pattern of behavior.

After the impeachment, it was his civil contempt charge that cost him $90k and his law license. Then he settled the Jones lawsuit for $850k. If he had settled when the suit was first brought, we might never have heard of Monica Lewinsky and it would have just been a footnote. Of course, if he had never been a serial molester, none of that would have happened. There is a reason he left Oxford, and it wasn't because he was homesick. I'll leave it up to interested parties to google Eileen Wellstone.

That's what I'm saying. He actually raped some women and probably had some people killed too but he gets impeached for lying about a blowjob that a grown (although young) woman willingly gave him (she even kept the stained dress).  ::)

Juan

Why was Hillary dressed like Monica Lewinsky? Beret and all.

Quote from: Juan on May 27, 2017, 06:06:24 PM
Why was Hillary dressed like Monica Lewinsky? Beret and all.

Maybe trying to turn hubby on for some after-speech sex?   :P

ItsOver

After entering the White House in 2009, President Barack Obama went on his famous “apology” tour. Now, Hillary Clinton, having failed to win the White House in 2016, is currently on an “I’m owed an apology” tour.

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 26, 2017, 05:28:44 PM

Can't she just die already!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lunger on May 27, 2017, 10:09:03 PM

From you mouth to God's ears!  ;)

I guess in spite of her health problems she's going to soldier on for the sake of her Maoist mission to destroy the USA. She's an activist citizen now. Didn't you know?  ;D

Lunger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2017, 10:21:28 PM
From you mouth to God's ears!  ;)

.... She's an activist citizen now. Didn't you know?  ;D

We should start the rumor that she is investigating the DNC and Seth Rich.  Hit squad will be on its way....

Quote from: Lunger on May 27, 2017, 10:09:03 PM
Haven't you heard ?     She already has.  :o       ;)   ;D

https://theguttertrash.com/2016/09/12/exclusive-is-hillary-clinton-already-dead/

(Yeah, I know, it's a horrible photoshop.)    ;)

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 29, 2017, 05:16:44 AM
Haven't you heard ?     She already has.  :o       ;)   ;D

https://theguttertrash.com/2016/09/12/exclusive-is-hillary-clinton-already-dead/

(Yeah, I know, it's a horrible photoshop.)    ;)

LOL. It is at that!!  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Lunger on May 28, 2017, 08:59:49 AM
We should start the rumor that she is investigating the DNC and Seth Rich.  Hit squad will be on its way....
Can't she at least help out OJ continue the search for Nicole's killer?  There's still a lot of golf courses to check out.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 29, 2017, 06:44:08 AM
Can't she at least help out OJ continue the search for Nicole's killer?  There's still a lot of golf courses to check out.

DAMN Hillary,
Seeing you on the course in your BLOOMERS....
well, that is TOO HOT FOR ME !
....off to change my shorts
....had an embarrassing "discharge"
(last time that happened was...mmmm 1973, I think)
(and yes, I am definitely saving that photo....my 1972 Hustler magazine needs to be retired anyway)

Quote from: ItsOver on May 29, 2017, 06:44:08 AM

Think Falkie would like a poster size rendering of that "shot" to tape to the ceiling over his sofa bed ?
....I am thinking his "taliwacker" would be twitching for it ! hell, he may NEVER GET OFF err I mean RISE err I mean GET UP errr I mean well, you know what I mean, AGAIN !