• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Why are the listeners supposed to call the FBI?   I got lost..........

Gunner65

It will not work because you are under FED investigation and you are lying

Gunner65

Dietrich is a liar He rejects the truth and he exposed

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2017, 08:51:47 PM
Dietrich is a liar He rejects the truth and he exposed

Well yeah but the whining about Trump constantly is tedious.    Let's hear about his adventures in the Balkans.   Guess he jumped from
being Saddam's mouthpiece to fighting for Milosevic?

I'll get that donation to pay off Dietrich's credit card debt sent right out.    ::)

Gunner65

Histrory and US Marines will show Dietrichis full
of shit

Gunner65

Its all about Marxist crap
Dietrichs father was a Navy unit who was 3 years in Taiwan.Navy supply

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 07, 2017, 09:32:43 PM
Its all about Marxist crap
Dietrichs father was a Navy unit who was 3 years in Taiwan.Navy supply

Yet military uniforms give him the eebies........

Gunner65

dumb ass with his jewish ass donars and private crap and Russia has nothing to do with it

Gunner65

Let him claim that Cole and Aquino are connected

Gunner65

Dipshit is a Marzist asshole like all his dickkead jerks

Gunner65

Not the first time Dietrich has accused Steve Outtrim and others of attempted assassination. He is definitely psychotic.  He even gets emotional when he lies.  No one gives a shit about Dietrich and no one is trying to kill him.  He has only himself to blame for his poor excuse of a life.  I hope his listeners are smart enough to know he is lying and that making a false statement to the FBI is a federal crime.  Even while under investigation he just can't keep his mouth shut.  I can't wait till the Feds knock on his freakin' door for real.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 10, 2017, 04:25:22 PM
Not the first time Dietrich has accused Steve Outtrim and others of attempted assassination. He is definitely psychotic.  I hope his listeners are smart enough to know he is lying and that making a false statement to the FBI is a federal crime.  Even while under investigation he just can't keep his mouth shut.  I can't wait till the Feds knock on his freakin' door for real.

He's not controlled enough to be psychotic. He's just a fucking nerd.

Gunner65

Quote from: Swishypants on October 10, 2017, 04:28:54 PM
He's not controlled enough
Not sure what you mean.....he displays all the traits of a schizophrenic.

Gunner65

And his accusing Jon Lilyea of forging docs on the US Army CPT/Chaplain is wrong too. https://www.facebook.com/notes/captain-james-v%C4%83n-th%E1%BA%A1ch/jonn-lilyea-investigative-article-is-based-on-fraudulent-documents-says-captain-/1031853213527563?comment_id=1032453156800902&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R4%22%7D

DIetrich drags this up from Jan 2016.  It seems the Captain forged his own records and got tossed by the Army because of it ("unacceptable conduct"}....Lilyea never accused him of raping women. and it was the NPRC who found the Captain had forged documents to list undeserved awards to his DD214.  http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=63907

Swishypants

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 10, 2017, 04:35:09 PM
Not sure what you mean.....he displays all the traits of a schizophrenic.

I think he's just a drug addict personally.

Gunner65

I would totally agree with that assessment.  I believe he has upgraded his drug use and this is why he has been asking for so much money over the past 6-8 months.  Its a shame really, he tried to lie his way into the UFO/Conspiracy circuit and when he failed he blamed everyone but himself.  Then vets exposed his false military service claims and he has been attacking us for the past year.  Maybe he is doing more drugs to deal with his failures.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 10, 2017, 05:33:14 PM
...he tried to lie his way into the UFO/Conspiracy circuit...

GOD DAYUMN! LOL! How do you fail at getting into the "lets make shit up" show?  ;D

Gunner65

Well, you might insult George Noory and get kicked off Coast to Coast....and attack all of your peers and slander them.  Yeah, its pretty bad to make shit up and get kicked out the liars club. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 10, 2017, 05:53:11 PM
Well, you might insult George Noory and get kicked off Coast to Coast....and attack all of your peers and slander them.  Yeah, its pretty bad to make shit up and get kicked out the liars club.

Chief-Kaiser Yamamoto has gone RONIN!

Gunner65

Here's an idea:  Stuff Douglas Dietrich into a balloon and send his ass back!

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 10, 2017, 06:33:41 PM
Thanks for that audio....I'll add that to my collection.  Do you have a date on this interview?

Friday, August 31, 2012

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2012/08/doug-dietrich.html

Lord Grantham

Holy shit, this dude is mile a minute. Never bothered to listen before tonight.

Gunner65

AH....Aug 2012.  I was looking for it because he mentions the conference in 2012 where I think he had an altercation with someone on the panel.   I think that Fetzer was later attacked by Dietrich.