• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on January 20, 2016, 03:31:27 PM
EODR is either the third best or the best, show on the internet, according to TODD, who should know, since he has a friend who stopped WWIII, and is the best guitarist in the world.

We are number 1 at the end of the outro according to todd.

lnmradio

So Art Bell ! you said tonight your not in it for the money is that right ?? your boy Keith says you took all the Money!! keep talking shit. much more where that came from.
Also to the wimp host who kissed Art's ass ! you have nerve to talk listens to Rush lol .
I did not rant I spoke the truth and it would figure you do not know the difference.
Bring me on your show and why not get all sides ???

Quote from: lnmradio on February 05, 2016, 02:46:12 AM
So Art Bell ! you said tonight your not in it for the money is that right ?? your boy Keith says you took all the Money!! keep talking shit. much more where that came from.
Also to the wimp host who kissed Art's ass ! you have nerve to talk listens to Rush lol .
I did not rant I spoke the truth and it would figure you do not know the difference.

MV/Liberace!

My problem was just that you sounded like an illiterate hick who had no business being in front of a microphone. That's all. But carry on.

onan

Quote from: MV on February 05, 2016, 10:27:56 AM
My problem was just that you sounded like an illiterate hick who had no business being in front of a microphone. That's all. But carry on.

An accurate assessment.

So Art Bell ! <snip>

Gary aka Mad Martian aka "Yelly Man"

Could you please type up a brief summary of what the issue is?  I've listened to your last appearance on End of Days and to the calls to the gabcast and it still isn't clear.   I *think* it has something to do with a TV show and some images from Mars you found.   I guess Mr. Hoagland has tried to suppress your analysis of the images or the images themselves.   I'm so lost. At least for me when you get on the air you get all hepped up and you come across as a cross between Sam Kinison & Edgar G. Robinson and the message gets lost in all the sound and fury. 

I'm not particularly interested in feuds, attempts at commitments, etc.   I am interested in the images of whatever it is you found.   Many hundreds of people listened to the show last night and if nothing else you got their attention.   If you can come thru with something concrete you might help your case. 

Ciardelo

"Yelly Man"  8)

Nobody ever listens to the "Yelly Man"

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2016, 08:25:41 PM
"Yelly Man"  8)

Nobody ever listens to the "Yelly Man"

I happened to pick up a copy of "How To Win Friends And Influence People" today, and I opened it at random to the chapter laying out this exact point. Five minutes well spent.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2016, 08:28:39 PM
I happened to pick up a copy of "How To Win Friends And Influence People" today, and I opened it at random to the chapter laying out this exact point. Five minutes well spent.
Do you monitor "slickdeals.net" too?  I saw that one there.  :D

SkinnyBob

I'm so glad this crap show and host (among a few others) are no longer on DM.

He claims he's preaching and broadcasting the truth yet several times when I tried to give it a shot I couldn't take the load of [immature] nonsense I heard from him and his guests and had to immediately turn it off.  He now tries to say DM is all about money when he's been asking for donations and subscribers on his site?!?!  Notice that he only recently (after his rant) removed the "we need $___ to stay on the air" content on his main page.  That rant of his was barely incoherent, did nothing for his credibility, and more evidence this guy lives in his own world of B.S.

It's shows and hosts like these that really brought down the quality of content on DM.  Good riddance!

Ciardelo

Quote from: SkinnyBob on February 05, 2016, 09:17:36 PM
I'm so glad this crap show and host (among a few others) are no longer on DM.

He claims he's preaching and broadcasting the truth yet several times when I tried to give it a shot I couldn't take the load of nonsense I heard from him and his guests and had to immediately turn it off.  He now tries to say DM is all about money when he's been asking for donations and subscribers on his site?!?!  Notice that he only recently (after his rant) removed the "we need $___ to stay on the air" content on his main page.  That rant of his was barely incoherent, did nothing for his credibility, and more evidence this guy lives in his own world of B.S.

It's shows and hosts like these that really brought down the quality of content on DM.  Good riddance!
anyways...

http://lnmradionetwork.com/late-night-in-the-midlands-george-mcclure-the-9th-wave-of-creation-mv-addresses-art-bell-and-bellgab-02-06-16/

Just listened to this blowhole of a sorry excuse for a "host". Goddamn, the village idiot is also foaming at the mouth. I usually don't champion big pharma, but this is one case where serious psychotropic meds are needed.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 06, 2016, 09:14:16 PM
http://lnmradionetwork.com/late-night-in-the-midlands-george-mcclure-the-9th-wave-of-creation-mv-addresses-art-bell-and-bellgab-02-06-16/

Just listened to this blowhole of a sorry excuse for a "host". Goddamn, the village idiot is also foaming at the mouth. I usually don't champion big pharma, but this is one case where serious psychotropic meds are needed.

Wow - is it kosher for Vara to be taking clips from MV's show like that?

This whole thing has just gotten too weird for me............   

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 06, 2016, 09:39:06 PM
Wow - is it kosher for Vara to be taking clips from MV's show like that?

This whole thing has just gotten too weird for me............
yes, he can use clips for parody, commentary and several other reasons  I cannot remember off the top of my head and still be in perfectly legal territory under the fair use act http://copyright.gov/fair-use/

Other than that- Yeah...Strange shit is brewing, huh? The dudes problems with Art I can understand and think he was pretty reasonable in much of what he said but the shit about MV really was uncalled for . MV had never heard of him other than the clip he posted- pretty much was the same for me. I didnt know he was voted 'best paranormal radio' behind C2C by 4 million people or whatever and dont think MV did either.

His assertion that MV handled Art with kid gloves is off base as well- I'm clearly not an Art supporter and I think MV did a great job. Art wasnt there for a debate and Art was going to follow his script no matter what ("im  not in it for the money" being part of the script) and theres a fine line between being tough and essentially turning shit into an interrogation and grabbing a good interview. MV got a good interview that may be one of the last Art ever does-

The ranting guy who called in should have calmed the fuck down and made his point and besides that theres a time and place for everything and during that interview wasnt the time nor the place.

That all aside, I want to hear what the ranting guy and Mike Vera have to say about all this. Theres a story here thats bound to be both bizarre and interesting . But Vera needs to lay off MV and realize that MV is a neutral party. MV is fucking Sweden- He gave Art the platform that Art wanted (why not MITD? I have opinions on that-) on a forum dedicated to Art more of less.

I think 'behind the scenes' there is and has been some serious drama and I have my own hypothesis about many, many things-And bet its even crazier than I imagine. theres alot going on here and so much of this doesnt make a ton of logical sense.

Auslandia

Here's the real issue (I think) because this Gary guy doesn't seem to fucking get it.

MV has Art on to discuss him going off the air, the backlash from his fans, Heather, etc. Then this fucking guy comes in out of nowhere and starts yelling (literally) about Hoagland.  It was off topic.  It was annoying and the fact that he kept calling in was rude. Here's a hint Gary... It's not all about you.  Plus, nobody wants to listen to a raving idiot who can't have a calm, pointed & organized discussion.  With you, it seems like you just want to hear yourself talk.  AND -- calling into a show to hijack the conversation is a terrible approach. 

I've listened to Vera's show for nearly an hour and you haven't even described wtf your case is.  It's just a bunch of shouting.  I haven't heard one point that helps anyone understand your point. You're ranting about Hoagland & your paintings or something? I don't fucking get it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 07, 2016, 03:15:11 AM
But Vera needs to lay off MV and realize that MV is a neutral party.

i'm not neutral, and he doesn't need to lay off of me.  he's mad because i think he sounds like an illiterate hick behind the mic, and that's fine.  i wouldn't expect him to like me for that.

Sean92008

Quote from: MV on February 07, 2016, 12:05:22 PM
i'm not neutral, and he doesn't need to lay off of me.  he's mad because i think he sounds like an illiterate hick behind the mic, and that's fine.  i wouldn't expect him to like me for that.

Repor...  Nevermind.

In my transom, he sounds exponentially more intelligent than the character Heather Wade plays on MitD.  His phrasing alone wins him Brownie points.  Yeah, he's more on the same page as Gary (Hoagie's stalker) but that's not completely loonie-bin material, just mostly.

Praise you.

GravitySucks

I think he said you were fat, too

Dr Who

im back but I am spreading peace and love all the vodka has worn off.

DarKPenguiN

Ouch-

just trying to be a peacemaker man... Its in my nature.

However, as the Bible and some hippy song say, there is a time for war and a time for peace. If its war- So be it. I'm sharpening my keyboard as we speak.

This is the Jerky Boys trolling the paranormal world right? Listening now, yelly is legitimately hilarious.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: malachi.martini on February 08, 2016, 01:20:21 AM
This is the Jerky Boys trolling the paranormal world right? Listening now, yelly is legitimately hilarious.
;D that made me laugh. Good assessment.

-Well, I actually looked up the show and listened to a couple. Its not a bad show tbh, actually something ill listen to every now and again. Without the yelling guy as a guest it actually is pretty decent.

I'm still wanting to know what all that dudes issue is with RCH but he totally loses me . He needs to calm the fuck down , take a breath and lay his story out in chronological order and without yelling and going on a tangent.

Theres good drama to be had here- if only it was decipherable.

SkinnyBob

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 06, 2016, 09:14:16 PM

Listening to it now... as painful as it is... I think I can feel my IQ dropping every second.

This guy is a perfect example of how a poorly funded and broken public school system results in the dumbing down of America.

RickySsan

Quote from: SkinnyBob on February 08, 2016, 06:50:53 PM
Listening to it now... as painful as it is... I think I can feel my IQ dropping every second.

This guy is a perfect example of how a poorly funded and broken public school system results in the dumbing down of America.

Hearing this guy in 'action' explains what Keith et all decided to not have him on their network.. he's kinda proving it with his ranting, no medicine strong enough to keep that one in the box..

Auslandia

Quote from: RickySsan on February 09, 2016, 08:11:44 AM
Hearing this guy in 'action' explains what Keith et all decided to not have him on their network.. he's kinda proving it with his ranting, no medicine strong enough to keep that one in the box..

It's not a bad show but that Gary guy is unlistenable