• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich claims he is a REAL journalist!   LOL!  :'(

Why does he keep talking about eating poo?    "Choking on that chocolate"    This is really sick tonight

Gunner65

Too bad the audio is so terrible..I would love to send a DD history compilation to one of my former history professors!

Troll Army

The gig is up boys.  I repeat the gig is up.   Dietrich is onto us.  Execute procedure Zulu  X-Ray

Gunner65

MICHAEL AQUINO.....bigger than Soros...LOL

Gunner65

Is Dietrich attacking Facebook?  A crucial point of his own existence?

Gunner65

AHH!  Now DD admits he is posting links via Facebook to his You Tube videos which are now "PRIVATE"  so he can avoid his channels being taken down!

Gunner65

Hey Dietrich:  You think you are going to "release" Pavel Eduards' real name?  LOL Well I know who "Barney" really  is heh heh.  ;D

Gunner65

Gunner65

DD says he is the Premere source of information"..".but Facebook has not listened"  LOL

Gunner65

Dietrich is losing steam...stumbling.  Reading from an article...fumbling around. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 16, 2018, 09:01:32 PM
Dietrich is losing steam...stumbling.  Reading from an article...fumbling around.

Ha!   Yep.   Losing steam indeed.   So we've gone from ass rimming to feces eating to having sex with sheep to him reading some boring article.

He's not ever gonna break that 50 listener ceiling with this shtick.

Gunner65

Seems distracted...26 listening.  His audio output is very low..possibly to compensate for the "buzzing" and poor internet connection...combined with SKYPE.  Why has Barney lowered his volume?

Gunner65

Pelayo

ddd states that his supreme confidence is mistaken for arrogance and likens himself to Patton. I got news for ddd, maybe his mommy used to tell him what a special boy he was, but he isn't the boy genius he thinks he is. If his BS had any value people would pay him for it, and yet he has to beg his believers for alms.  As Patton said, Americans love winners and ddd doesn't fit that description. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv9XNFpRdhg             

Great glug action there as he swigs down that swill.

Screw this.  Everytime he glugs that shit, I just about want to hurl.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 16, 2018, 09:20:30 PM
Great glug action there as he swigs down that swill.
What? You expect professionalism from ddd? I don't think it occurs to ddd that people don't want to hear him glugging down his tea. At least we don't have to see him stick his pinky out while holding his tea cup.

Gunner65

And his gulping is rude...which shows he has definitely removed any respect for "radio",  Never takes breaks on the hour...just rants for 6 hours.

Gunner65

Says he is "compensated" for his mental health problems...

Pelayo

ddd proudly states he collects medicare and medicaid and SSDI. He sure knows how to work the system. He probably get EBT food stamps along with his meals on wheels that he disparages as being bland.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 16, 2018, 09:30:46 PM
Wonder if he sings this in the bathtub?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U
He probably sings "Springtime for Hitler" in the bathtub. BTW did he ever get his toilet fixed?

Gunner65

Bottom line is DD is using "Barney" in Canada and all his Facebook people who donate on a regular basis...when his rent is approaching the max of  his debt/income ratio.  He is definitely sourcing income he is not disclosing and is changing his "story" as he goes along.

And the "Buzzzz" is back.  Did Pavel Eduard fall asleep?