• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

But Dietrich is a liar.  With a sick and imaginary history.

Gunner65

Lies about being a Marine in Desert Storm AGAIN

Gunner65

https://speakola.com/eulogy/fisher-rafsky-bury-me-furiously-1992

Known as the 'Bury Me Furiously' speech. Delivered on the eve of the US presidential election, outside the Bush re-election committee's Manhattan offices, upon the death of AIDS activist Mark Lowe Fisher. Fisher - a key figure in ACT UP - had published a manifesto weeks prior to his death outlining his wishes for a "political funeral", including a public procession: "... I want my death to be as strong a statement as my life continues to be. I want my own funeral to be fierce and defiant, to make the public statement that my death from AIDS is a form of political assassination."

Gunner65

I believe Douglas Dietrich is gay or bi-sexual.  I also believe he may have been a male prostitute for quite some time.  And may still be. 

Gunner65

But age and Karma have not been and will not be kind to Douglas Duane Dietrich.

Gunner65

Dietrich is screaming about shit he has never seen!  Claiming he threatend other Marines with death!  MICHAEL AQUINO and MOLACH

Gunner65

Stumbling over his words....Slurring his speech...."Dec 14 white male pieces of shit"  "sacrificing for the anti-gods"

Screaming now!  "blood gushing"  "Denial, guns and death"

Gunner65

"Confederate statues"....to Molech!  Ranting against US Marines as killers in the desert and where DD gets his anti-American sentiment from?

Gunner65

Gunner65

Nobel Prize....Brexit...Cohen...EU migrant crisis..climate change COP 24...Trump

Gunner65

"Repeal the fucking 1st Ammendment" and Winnie the Pooh...The US Constitution is "pure shit" (Atlantic Mag)

Gunner65

Kill all those white trash pieces of shit!

Gunner65

You "Veri-sexual" idiot lying piece of San Francisco shit

Gunner65

Now Dietrich gets into WW2 Naval history...Midway a victory for the Japs..

Gunner65

"Battle of LA" and secret flying BS derrigibles..blah blah

WTF!  Same bullshit ...Yamasaki and Saud?  Islamic design for twin towers/black box pattern>

ZaZa

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 09, 2018, 10:43:40 PM
Merry Fucking Christmas  Dietrich!

..you are really mentally disturbed individual.
Looks like Dietrich lives rent free in your head.
I know that it's your time and you can do with it whatever you wish, but do you imagine how much really important and beneficial
'things' you could learn if you used that time to listen to something really intelligent.
I guess you are trapped like a rat in Dietrich's net of idiotic lies and bullshit../according to you/.
Give some thinking to that, is it really wort it.
Life has so much more to offer...than Dietrich who obviously is giving you mini heart attacks every time he is on the air.
I guess you enjoying being a sheep... 

ZaZa

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 07, 2018, 11:58:13 PM
Dietrich has lived in the same house/apartment for 30 years

Quote from: ZaZa on December 07, 2018, 11:59:54 PM
What's wrong with that?

Fun fact:
Warren Buffett famously still lives in the Omaha, Nebraska, home he bought in 1958 for $31,000. (Now its property taxes are almost that much.)

Warren Buffett lives in a modest house that's worth .001% of his total wealth â€" here's what it looks like.
https://www.businessinsider.com/warren-buffett-modest-home-bought-31500-looks-2017-6

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 09, 2018, 09:44:01 PM
I believe Douglas Dietrich is gay or bi-sexual.  I also believe he may have been a male prostitute for quite some time.  And may still be. 
And you still attack me

Gunner65

I do not believe he has a "transgender surrogate son".  I think it is a lie, another made-up story like so much of his background is.  The problem with Dietrich is that he lies about almost everything and it is almost impossible to believe anything he says.  If Dietrich is not actually gay he certainly has admitted to being effeminate in his speech and mannerisms and admits to frequent cross-dressing. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 11, 2018, 11:35:35 AM
I do not believe he has a "transgender surrogate son".  I think it is a lie, another made-up story like so much of his background is.  The problem with Dietrich is that he lies about almost everything and it is almost impossible to believe anything he says.  If Dietrich is not actually gay he certainly has admitted to being effeminate in his speech and mannerisms and admits to frequent cross-dressing.

With a goal of seducing some target of interest and then croaking the target.  Can't forget that part.

Gunner65

Apparently Dietrich is lying about creating a new website which is free of Policy Guidelines regarding Privacy (ie: "doxing")  https://douglasdietrich.com/author/drenegade/

This is another Wordpress site which he was paying over 100.00 per year for.  He claims his prior site was not taken down for "doxing" myself and others when that was precisely why it was removed.  So good luck with that new website Dietrich.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrichs' $1,250,509 Pad

Property Overview -
1240-1242 Green St, San Francisco, CA 94109 is a multi family home built in 1910. The median sales price for the Russian Hill area is $1,876,000. The $1,250,509 estimated value is 52.59% less than the median listing price of $2,637,500 for the Russian Hill area.

Dietrich has lived in the apartment since 1986.  (Except for a year from 1989-90 when he lived in Oakland, CA with his sister Joyce.) Nothing wrong with that.  My grandmother lived in the same house my grandfather built for over 60 years.  I figured I would take a look at the history of the property.  https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1240-1242-Green-St_San-Francisco_CA_94109_M11017-40584

Feel free to take a look around using the Google Earth toggle...you can look up and down the street.  Dietrich says he lives on the lower floor (remember the homeless guy he said was sleeping under the out-cropping window?)

The house was built in 1910.  Dietrich says it was "built from a salvaged ship - And the interior of the roof is in the shape of the ships hull."  Dietrich also says there are "tunnels linking to basements".

According to the building facts, both units average 970 sq ft. for a total of 1,940 sq ft.  On a lot of 1,200 sq ft base. 

Ownership of the building:
Without actually going to San Francisco to review public/historical records it appears the property has a history of Asian-American ownership. It has been owned by the Tom Family Trust since 2005 with ownership/purchase by Dovima M. Tom on 5-13-2014.

The surname TOM:

NOTE: History of residents lists a Japanese name - Hideko Takebayashi Prior to George Dietrich renting.

A history of residents:

Previous residents:

Dietrich has stated his building is rent controlled:
The average apartment rental cost is approximately 3.000.00 per month. "As of November 2018, average rent for an apartment in San Francisco, CA is $3677 which is a 1.69% increase from last year when the average rent was $3615 , and a 0.46% decrease from last month when the average rent was $3694.  One bedroom apartments in San Francisco rent for $3294 a month on average (a 1.82% decrease from last year) and two bedroom apartment rents average $4460 (a 0.2% increase from last year). https://www.rentjungle.com/average-rent-in-san-francisco-rent-trends

Rent Control: "This means your rent can only increase by a governmentally mandated percentage each year, based on the cost of living index, and with a 30-day notice. If your landlord has improved the facilities in your building, he can petition for an additional increase, but the Rent Board must approve his request, which can't exceed 10 percent. If a landlord is negligent in his maintenance of the building or units, you can make application for a rent decrease to the Rent Board."  https://homeguides.sfgate.com/san-francisco-rent-control-information-43270.html

What is Dietrichs' source of income:
Dietrich has stated he was awarded SSDI for "Combat CPTSD" and wounds to his lungs from nerve gas exposure in Operation Desert Storm. Meals on Wheels and has sponsorships and private donations.  He also claims to have a Veterans Group Life Insurance Policy (VGLI) which he "renews each year".

"The estimated average Social Security disability benefit amount for a disabled worker receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) in January 2019 is $1,234 per month, but a beneficiary can receive either less than this or up to $2,861. These benefits are based on average lifetime earnings, not on household income or how severe the individual's disability is."  https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/082015/what-are-maximum-social-security-disability-benefits.asp

So what is the truth regarding Douglas Dietrich?

Gunner65

Dietrichs' last marathon "shit show" was a 6.25 hour rant against veterans, history and American culture. Of course he uploads his insane crap to one of his 3 covert You Tube channels as "unlisted".  I "bailed" at 3 hours in...and it only got worse. Dietrich is a sick SOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ore958awkY